Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am probably just showing my age. I wasn't meaning anything bad, it probably just the way it looked on camera. Sorry x
Wasn’t having a go I know it looked bad and the Linzi said I can fit my leg in that made it look worse but she shouldn’t be shaming them either she does quite a bit with food and it annoys me so much

Reactions: 5
finally someone sent her a gag today to shut her the fck up 😂😂😂😂 that mask tho I cant breath here watching it😂😂😂😂😂

giant fanny pad on her mouth 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 135185 Looks like she pissed someone off... 1 star ⭐ for using their business name
There is a registered company called Queen of Clean Limited on Companies House, it was incorporated in 2017 - Lynsey has been around a lot longer than this (it's years since she was on TV) however I don't know when she, or someone else, started calling herself Queen of Clean. :oops:
Hope it's ok to post the links.

Oh dear, will poor Lynsey have to change her name and branding? If she hasn't registered it in any way, she isn't going to get away with using it. :unsure:
Oh dearie dearie me! :oops::m😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its probably because The twins and "Jakey" hide food in their rooms . . 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was shocked 😮 even tho she irritates the life out of me with her snootiness, I didn’t realise how rough she looked without the make up. I always thought she had a lovely complexion, but blooming hell this women is faker than the clip from when Harry met sally lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s some skin damage on her natural face isn’t it?
I’m Irish and pale AF so no sun damage when I’m make up naked but I still look like a toe without a bit of slap!

Reactions: 1
I actually screamed at her face without make up and couldn't wait for her to get some slap on ....what's the likliehood she will be going out to buy pine disinfectant today as she only had a tiny bit left then end up at her book or one of her products she is pedalling?

• Haha
make up tutorial today. Hands up who wants to look like their idol
Came on to say just that 😂 who the actual fck is wanting to replicate her make up look. And it’s on thick side, not what I’d call a natural day to day look during lockdown?!🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she insist on putting her children’s clothes away with them? Are they incapable of doing it to her level of satisfaction? Also she was incredibly mean to belittle her son like that. If you want a perfect gardener, get one! There’s helping out around the house but when you’re standing there filming rather than helping, it’s not exactly fair is it!

Reactions: 1
One minute she's talking about disinfecting shopping the next vid her daughters wearing newly delivered clothes with tags still on thay haven't been washed

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This women in my eyes is a child abuser, that poor poor child being filmed in the garden was painful to watch. Can she not see what she is doing, it’s pure nasty. This as got to be to make her self feel so good about her self she is nothing more than a bully, yet she talks about trolls !!!!!! Give me a troll any day than a evil mother who mentally abuses her own children. Nasty stuck up witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This women in my eyes is a child abuser, that poor poor child being filmed in the garden was painful to watch. Can she not see what she is doing, it’s pure nasty. This as got to be to make her self feel so good about her self she is nothing more than a bully, yet she talks about trolls !!!!!! Give me a troll any day than a evil mother who mentally abuses her own children. Nasty stuck up witch.
Totally in agreement...I wonder if she has sought permission from the kids before plastering them on IG, she really is a nasty piece of work.

So she got 1 of the poor kids to film her and her old man drinking, why was he trying to be a robot ? Or was he trying to be a piece of Lego to match his other half lol. What a weird couple they are.

• Haha
Totally, most peculiar couple I've ever clapped eyes on ...she makes out she is so hardcore and crazy drinking half glass of wine or a can of peach on the beach which is like a teenagers drink, pair of drips

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.