Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her lipstick, always look like the joker at the corners of her mouth. I’m not sure if it’s the way she puckers them to resemble a dogs arse or what.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if this has been said but does she remind you of a character from Wallace and gromit?
I clearly have too much time on my hands 🤦🏻‍♀️
8DEF0D01-02DA-4FAA-B802-2DDCD183F2AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t know if this has been said but does she remind you of a character from Wallace and gromit?
I clearly have too much time on my hands 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 134853
Perfek 👌🏻 there is just something about her mouth that irritates me ...and her eyes and her cock nose and the shiny face and the lego hair ....and ...I'll stop now you get the picture😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s been shopping regularly anyway, but I’ve only heard her mention going to Tesco/Asda/M&S/garden centre, but she’s eating a chocolate bar that she said you can get from b&m - so she’s obviously going there too! For someone who apparently washes all her post, washes all her shopping items and is a “germ phobe”, she sure isn’t bothered about being in and out of multiple shops on multiple occasions.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is really infuriating me today ...well more than normal ....an excuse to go BM then lo and behold she finds the stuff she has been promoting Woolite.....will be Asda next , invent something she needs and find her book

The face mask she is trying to sell...I wonder if they do a balaclava version just for her ...I do wish she would proof read her posts ....flight on the train Lynsey ...seriously? Maybe get one of the kids check it over before you post

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Perfek 👌🏻 there is just something about her mouth that irritates me ...and her eyes and her cock nose and the shiny face and the lego hair ....and ...I'll stop now you get the picture😂
I thought this the other day..I think it's because you can see her bottom teeth when she talks. It's so weird.

Reactions: 1
I thought this the other day..I think it's because you can see her bottom teeth when she talks. It's so weird.
And she also does something with her breathing when she talks ...like a gasp...cant put my finger on it...yet 🙈

Reactions: 3
The face mask she is trying to sell...I wonder if they do a balaclava version just for her ...I do wish she would proof read her posts ....flight on the train Lynsey ...seriously? Maybe get one of the kids check it over before you post
I can’t even take her seriously in that mask she wouldn’t walk about with that on not a chance looks ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg is that mask story real??? How the heck can we take her seriously wearing that 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m weak! 😂😂😂😂😂 what the frig is it?! Looks like it’s made from those packing peanuts, a giant packing peanut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s gone out today for bleach 🙄erm why didn’t she just buy it yesterday and an extra one just in case😉

To those of you that think she’s ok to shop so often I’ll give you the low down on me and my family. We are a family of 8 we went into self isolation before the official date. Because we have premature babies to shield. We forward planned until June 1st. In all of this time we’ve not stepped near a shop let alone into one. We use a local butchers shop who delivers along with the vegetables. Milk is delivered via a milk man all deliveries come and are put inside a shed next to our electric gates which we operate from the house. We have a few good friends that deliver once a week or sometimes longer.

I have always done a massive monthly shop it’s called planning which is what Lyndsey is telling us she does every Monday. If she wrote a list and added to it daily she wouldn’t have to go out to shops daily almost.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s gone out today for bleach 🙄erm why didn’t she just buy it yesterday and an extra one just in case😉

To those of you that think she’s ok to shop so often I’ll give you the low down on me and my family. We are a family of 8 we went into self isolation before the official date. Because we have premature babies to shield. We forward planned until June 1st. In all of this time we’ve not stepped near a shop let alone into one. We use a local butchers shop who delivers along with the vegetables. Milk is delivered via a milk man all deliveries come and are put inside a shed next to our electric gates which we operate from the house. We have a few good friends that deliver once a week or sometimes longer.

I have always done a massive monthly shop it’s called planning which is what Lyndsey is telling us she does every Monday. If she wrote a list and added to it daily she wouldn’t have to go out to shops daily almost.
I agree with you. If she wanted to, like the rest of us, she could manage to restrict shopping outings to once weekly - and kids that age you just tell them once you’ve eaten all the snacks that’s it until the next shop. They can moan all they like. Her multiple shopping trips have nothing to do with her family running out of food or necessities, they are purely for SM content and for self / brand promotion.

Omg is that mask story real??? How the heck can we take her seriously wearing that 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m weak! 😂😂😂😂😂 what the frig is it?! Looks like it’s made from those packing peanuts, a giant packing peanut 😂
Sorry, it doesn't cover enough of her face for my liking . .
Ive purposely not watched her stories for a few days now.
STILL.ANNOYING.AF 👊

• Haha
713D49CE-31AF-48BC-8EF8-6993C0B5D4C5.jpeg
Looks like she pissed someone off... 1 star ⭐ for using their business name

• Wow
Her daughters clothes look tiny....one of the tops actually looked like a clutch bag.

Ffs
My daughter is a year younger than them and she is the same 16 year olds tend to fit in size 4 clothes especially tops my daughter eats and she is very fit doing sports so it’s not always a bad thing I really don’t like calling young girls out on there weight it can lead to many problems x

Reactions: 4
My daughter is a year younger than them and she is the same 16 year olds tend to fit in size 4 clothes especially tops my daughter eats and she is very fit doing sports so it’s not always a bad thing I really don’t like calling young girls out on there weight it can lead to many problems x
I am probably just showing my age. I wasn't meaning anything bad, it probably just the way it looked on camera. Sorry x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.