Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another product that she absolutely loves (or the price was right). I've messaged her twice about two products that are actually really good Smol laundry detergent, comes in capsules, delivered to you door for less than £4 for 24 washes, actually fantastic! Did she try them....no. realise now it's because she wasn't getting paid.
The other thing was a net that I bought from eBay less than a fiver, catches pet hair in the wash, works really well. Better than that tit you have to put in at 90 degrees! 90!!! Again, nothing, she probably could have even done a swipe up for that.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Surely that is not a good judge of a product. Two items with detergent for a full load?? The day I stand in the garden sniffing my washing is hopefully the day my husband digs a big hole and puts me in it. twit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another product that she absolutely loves (or the price was right). I've messaged her twice about two products that are actually really good Smol laundry detergent, comes in capsules, delivered to you door for less than £4 for 24 washes, actually fantastic! Did she try them....no. realise now it's because she wasn't getting paid.
The other thing was a net that I bought from eBay less than a fiver, catches pet hair in the wash, works really well. Better than that tit you have to put in at 90 degrees! 90!!! Again, nothing, she probably could have even done a swipe up for that.
Would you have a link for that net by any chance? I wash the cat's blankets separately to everything else because of the hair, but always end up having to run the machine on an empty wash afterwards because no matter how much I clean it, some hair always gets left behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Would you have a link for that net by any chance? I wash the cat's blankets separately to everything else because of the hair, but always end up having to run the machine on an empty wash afterwards because no matter how much I clean it, some hair always gets left behind.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174150334127
Here you go 😊
These also work really well

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So she saw it in B&M but then was asked by woolite to do this “experiment”. Would they not just #gift it to her?

Sorry if I’m being ignorant but why is she using white wine vinegar to clean her washing machine? Shouldn’t she be using white malt vinegar?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I live nearby to her. Today I’ve seen one of her daughters out with her boyfriend who is clearly not isolating with them! She needs to stop preaching about staying at home when her family can’t even do it!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Sorry if I’m being ignorant but why is she using white wine vinegar to clean her washing machine? Shouldn’t she be using white malt vinegar?
She always says white wine vinegar is better, think she has said before it's more fizzy.

Reactions: 1
She’s so vain getting her roots done telling us all she’s going to feel so much better now it’s done. I regularly go to my hairdresser multi toned hair coloured and cut done every 8 weeks. My hair was last done mid February I’m desperate for a cut and my roots are huge but it’s not going to happen until they allow salons to reopen.

She’s so vain getting her roots done telling us all she’s going to feel so much better now it’s done. I regularly go to my hairdresser multi toned hair coloured and cut done every 8 weeks. My hair was last done mid February I’m desperate for a cut and my roots are huge but it’s not going to happen until they allow salons to reopen.
Awww but apparently it was getting her really down....

Really?? People are dying and losing loved ones, or living apart....and she's feeling down about her legs haired roots.

Self obsessed and vain

• Wow
Why does she have to change the sheets before she even gets dressed on a Sunday? Do we really need to see her in a dressing gown?

• Heart
Can you send me the title of it or a link please? I have dogs, and cats, ones a british shorthair they’re double coated and moult like crazy, plus my lab is due in season and moulting like crazy, and the ponies are losing their winter coats and, well, it’s hairy times 😂

Can you send me the title of it or a link please? I have dogs, and cats, ones a british shorthair they’re double coated and moult like crazy, plus my lab is due in season and moulting like crazy, and the ponies are losing their winter coats and, well, it’s hairy times 😂
Here you go, these both work really well, the net for if you're putting in something really hairy and the rubber thing for just getting pet hair off clothes in a standard wash

I still think wiping down tables and spraying train seats is weird, even during this pandemic. I really think the key is to not touch your face, wash your hands before you eat etc. I've always been quite good at not touching my face and I'm slightly OCD about washing my hands but I always have been. Plus what is spraying a train seat with fabreeze going to do?!

Last edited:
Just watched yesterday's stories where the queen showed us simpletons how to refill a handsoap. Who knew?!!
And it's "got all bubbles so it's so cute" wtf?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.