Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I actually just seen her hoovering her wallpaper? I feel for her I think she actually has some mental health issues as this is not everyday typical behaviour. It’s excessive and borderline OCD. Quite a sad world to live in.

Reactions: 2
Have I actually just seen her hoovering her wallpaper? I feel for her I think she actually has some mental health issues as this is not everyday typical behaviour. It’s excessive and borderline OCD. Quite a sad world to live in.
I agree, her cleaning regime is ridiculous, she has no joy or interests except cleaning. She clearly has mental health issues that she is flogging as inspirational. I despise ITV etc buying into this crap.

Reactions: 6
Why does she always feel the need to tell us the weather

And who made her decide who it’s ok to rant to? She vents all the time why should others not be allowed to vent maybe they don’t have a husband and kids to vent to!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Apparently we all aren't allowed to share our opinions on the lockdown because of the negativity. Got to be positive guys because Lynsey says so. Oh do duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she always feel the need to tell us the weather

And who made her decide who it’s ok to rant to? She vents all the time why should others not be allowed to vent maybe they don’t have a husband and kids to vent to!
Its for those who haven't taken part in her "Windows Wednesday" and cant see out of theirs 🤣

The "balon" fun continues 🙄
I remember doing this . . When my kids were about 4 years old

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How long ago she was saying be kind if anyone needs to talk message her or ask for help! Now she’s tearing people down for venting! She never ceases to amaze

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Was the tag still in her dress?
I saw that too!! 👀

Making her own hummus today, even throwing in a little serving suggestion to have it with some carrot or cucumber sticks or even some warmed pitta bread!! Who'da thought it huh? Game changer . . Thanks Lynds 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish she'd get rid of that Adidas t-shirt. It just looks so chavyy.
And how many outfit changes pre 9am along will full face of slap ( shiny eyeshadow and spider lashes )
Dress with tag still attached,
Puff sleeved sweatshirt ( that LOADS of people are asking about ) and chavdidas t-shirt . . No wonder she has SO much bloody ironing!

• Haha
I saw that too!! 👀

Making her own hummus today, even throwing in a little serving suggestion to have it with some carrot or cucumber sticks or even some warmed pitta bread!! Who'da thought it huh? Game changer . . Thanks Lynds 🤣
It’ll be a cookbook next 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
And how many outfit changes pre 9am along will full face of slap ( shiny eyeshadow and spider lashes )
Dress with tag still attached,
Puff sleeved sweatshirt ( that LOADS of people are asking about ) and chavdidas t-shirt . . No wonder she has SO much bloody ironing!
Pre-recorded content 🤣

I still cannot understand why she insists on cleaning with a full face of makeup and styled hair and in clothes that look (well terrible) but like dressy clothes (if that makes sense!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t know about anyone else but I clean in my jammies, have a shower and then clean my shower whilst I’m in there and emerge into my clean sacred house for it to be a shithole within hours. Living with my partner and step son is like living with two feral pigs... 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That eyeshadow this morning is dazzling 🤣with that Nike top she’s 40 not a good look. Glam makeup doesn’t look right with those clothes will she please go to a proper stylist and get some advice she’s making a right cock nose of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.