Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh when she dropped her lipstick and grabbed her body wash....
Then said that she now realised she had 1 extra minute so she could have went downstairs.

My word her house is like a ritual hell
I was surprised that she didn't grab the nearest can of shaving foam and do her 'trick'.

Reactions: 1
You lot are going to be so distressed when you watch the clip of her using that mop thing and she’s got horrendous brown ankle socks on 😂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s so rude to her son!

‘ugggh jakeys playing this stupid stupid game!’

Christ let him be.

Reactions: 19
She’s so rude to her son!

‘ugggh jakeys playing this stupid stupid game!’

Christ let him be.
She needs to stop constantly putting down her kids and her husband. I remember her saying before that she wasn't very close to any of her own family. Beginning to think there might be a reason for that!

Also, what the hell is "FAWLESS foundation"? We can only assume it's 'FLAWLESS'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I saw it online elsewhere mid March!
This actually REALLY pisses me off. .
She didnt invent that ridiculous poly pocket face mask, nor did she invent the gloved hand, hand washing.
WHY does she do this, all her "groupies" are practically bumming her with excitement "oh well done" "Great idea"
IF she were a decent and HONEST person she'd fess up that she is just giving it a go having seen it done elsewhere. . Not this fake, money grabbing piece of tit, no, she revels in the glory . .
Dont bother questioning her honesty about it . . 1 of her rim lickers will jump down your throat to defend her!!

Just another little insight into how ridiculous and needy this "thing" really is!!

Reactions: 2
Every single day she says “To be completely honest with you”. :mad:

I would be happy if my son was using a house building game to entertain himself instead of some other games. It could be worse, he could always be dusting his Lego with a make up brush!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

I would be happy if my son was using a house building game to entertain himself instead of some other games. It could be worse, he could always be dusting his Lego with a make up brush!
Or steaming his teddies......

• Haha
Has anyone seen the dont rush it challenge from minky. I think that's it but oh my.word, cringe

I hate the “To be completely honest with you”.. makes her sound so simple! Not that she doesn’t anyway but even more so... I generally hate fillers though. If you’ve got something worth saying you don’t need them!

Reactions: 2
She really is thick, yesterday was glorious sunshine, why wouldn’t you strip your beds and hang the, outside to dry rather than washing today when the weather is forecast to be crap.

Her behaviour towards her children is really quite nasty, those poor girls clearly don’t want to be on camera and I know nothing about computer games but that game where he is building a house looks quite harmless...not stupid.

Reactions: 9
So now she’s needs a PINK CAP seriously WHY pink she 40ish not a 5 year old.
Its because shes a bleep . .
I suggest a crash helmet . .
Barbie pink of course. . To block out the bell end bugle 🤣

This photo, of her sat looking with adoration at her washing basket makes me wanna vom, looking admiringly at a new born puppy, a baby, those shoes youve had your eye on for ages, maybe?
But a washing basket?
Get off my bleeping screen you ABSOLUTE fruit loop. .

Attachments

• Haha
Its because shes a bleep . .
I suggest a crash helmet . .
Barbie pink of course. . To block out the bell end bugle 🤣

This photo, of her sat looking with adoration at her washing basket makes me wanna vom, looking admiringly at a new born puppy, a baby, those shoes youve had your eye on for ages, maybe?
But a washing basket?
Get off my bleeping screen you ABSOLUTE fruit loop. .
Not to mention the fact that aldi sell them 60% cheaper just not in pink. Honestly I don't give a duck what colour my basket is once it holds clean clothes til I bother folding them 😂

Not to mention the fact that aldi sell them 60% cheaper just not in pink. Honestly I don't give a duck what colour my basket is once it holds clean clothes til I bother folding them 😂
I agree . .
Women of a certain age who insist on everything pink need a serious talking to, I know a woman in her 50s who does everything in pink . . bleeping ridiculous!! I guess I went through a "pink phase" in my late 20s early 30s and then realised it did nothing for me .
I thought she was getting over it tbh ( the orange dress 😳 and orange trainers that EVERYONE is asking about 🤣) but it keeps creeping back in . .

Anyway, must dash, I've some lego to dust. . Is that the time?? Im so behind with everything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.