Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright Lynz, no need to shout! We can still hear the recipe if you speak in an indoor voice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she was stabbing it with that knife… I’ve only ever seen holes poked delicately with a skewer until today 😳
She's no baker. She hasn't got a clue and I bet that cake tastes rank and dry as anything, she didn't pit anywhere near enough drizzle on it. I've never seen such a small pointless lemon drizzle cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That cake looks rubbish, why hasn’t it risen properly? 😂
---
Another new jumper on today, never known anyone buy so many new clothes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Imagine pretending to look busy in Costa while someone films you - I'd be mortified if I saw that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So she mentioned stitches again, so presumably whatever it was, was removed last week when she mentioned again getting something checked and today she mentions we are hoping to get away but just before she says I've, almost like something is already booked but given the chat on here about her not being careful in the sun she is going to pretend they booked last minute.

Reactions: 6
So she mentioned stitches again, so presumably whatever it was, was removed last week when she mentioned again getting something checked and today she mentions we are hoping to get away but just before she says I've, almost like something is already booked but given the chat on here about her not being careful in the sun she is going to pretend they booked last minute.
I wondered if I’d missed something, as not followed this thread that long, when she said stitches removed. Shame on her baking in the sun if she’s more moles being checked

The cake looks like one of those hideous cakes you’d get in a weight watchers/slimming world cookbook.

Also cringed myself inside out at the pretend nibble she did.
The pretend eating only a tiny amount is all for the gram. Bet as soon as she turned the camera off she was in there snorking the whole cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s only shown them because they are Gucci the snobby stuck up witch that she is. At least maybe she will give the Willy a Wonka goggles a rest

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s only shown them because they are Gucci the snobby stuck up witch that she is. At least maybe she will give the Willy a Wonka goggles a rest
Does she think she’s the only person who buys designer?! I have many items, but you know what I never post it on social media!