Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we try to be sustainable because we believe in it not for the gram all those sustainable products she has is great but what about the amount of fast fashion she buys why not have a nice cotton shopping bag (they sell them in pink cos she's soo crazy) and walk to the local shop.
I've not seen anything to convince me genuinely cares about the environment its all for the gram

Reactions: 13
we try to be sustainable because we believe in it not for the gram all those sustainable products she has is great but what about the amount of fast fashion she buys why not have a nice cotton shopping bag (they sell them in pink cos she's soo crazy) and walk to the local shop.
I've not seen anything to convince me genuinely cares about the environment its all for the gram
She doesn't give a thought to the environment, it's all for show and an opportunity to post swipe ups, there is so much she could be doing but doesn't. Fast fashion, putting on a half empty washing machine, like you mentioned use cotton bags, dishwasher on to wash a hat🙄, driving to the shops, a stock pile of cleaning products all things she could change but doesn't. Nancy has books on homemade cleaning products etc so loon is just trying to direct the light back to her.

Reactions: 7
troll, it’s cos she’s fUsSy (short for bleeping snobby)
Get off tattle Lyndzzzz

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
troll, it’s cos she’s fUsSy (short for bleeping snobby)
Get off tattle Lyndzzzz
There's absolutely nothing wrong or disgusting about buying second hand. It's cheaper and great for the environment, I made the decision to buy mainly secondhand two years ago and I still love it. They don't sell dirty clothes in charity shops, with vinted it can be a bit more hit and miss. Why does she have to look down her nose like that, it makes her look awful and snobby. Proper up herself witch.

Reactions: 13
I made a decision to try and only buy from vinted/depop this year ( apart from undies/ swimwear etc)
So far, I'm doing "quite" well . .
I only spend what I've made from sales too, so all round it's good.

Lynsey should see past the snobbery of vinted, she'd make a packet selling all her god awful dresses.

And, tagging vinted in her original post 🤦🏽‍♀️typical Lynsey style . .
Does she not realise there is a button you can select if you're NOT happy with a purchase?
I'm guessing not . .

Reactions: 11
I made a decision to try and only buy from vinted/depop this year ( apart from undies/ swimwear etc)

Lynsey should see past the snobbery of vinted, she'd make a packet selling all her god awful dresses.

Does she not realise there is a button you can select if you're NOT happy with a purchase?
I'm guessing not . .
I love vinted! It’s a great way to recycle, reshare and reduce unwanted items. She would probably pick up some lovely dresses and skirts on there for next to nothing. BUT she wouldn’t be able to #aff link them so she won’t. It’s a much more sustainable way of shopping than paying over the odds for things. She’s such a snob, she needs to get off her high horse. Even Hinch uses Vinted, and promotes it. Maybe that would change her mind!

Reactions: 10
I love vinted! It’s a great way to recycle, reshare and reduce unwanted items. She would probably pick up some lovely dresses and skirts on there for next to nothing. BUT she wouldn’t be able to #aff link them so she won’t. It’s a much more sustainable way of shopping than paying over the odds for things. She’s such a snob, she needs to get off her high horse. Even Hinch uses Vinted, and promotes it. Maybe that would change her mind!
Doesn't she have beef with Hinch or did I imagine that?

Reactions: 1

I'm guessing not . .
I set up on Vinted and saving the money I make which isn’t a lot at the minute. Some bits are high street but some more expensive but I’d rather it was made use of rather than go off to landfill as charity shops are overrun! This madams fortunes could take a nosedive and it couldn’t come soon enough. What a snob!

Reactions: 9
There's absolutely nothing wrong or disgusting about buying second hand. It's cheaper and great for the environment, I made the decision to buy mainly secondhand two years ago and I still love it. They don't sell dirty clothes in charity shops, with vinted it can be a bit more hit and miss. Why does she have to look down her nose like that, it makes her look awful and snobby. Proper up herself witch.
correct. I absolutely love a bit of vinted, especially for kids clothes cos they grow out of stuff SO fast, also for bits that I see other people wearing that aren’t for sale anymore. It’s not being fussy, it’s her being a stuck up snob way above her station. Absolutely no need to go on like she has about that item being stained also. You’ve cleaned it, it’s come up new. Get over yourself and move on. She’s warped.
---
Doesn't she have beef with Hinch or did I imagine that?
she created her own beef through pure jealousy, duck knows why. Imagine being jealous of a giant walking filter

Reactions: 6
What is the point in her ? She should be using her platform to educate.the problem is she doesn't care and hasn't got the braincells to learn

I love vinted and ebay and have been trying to shop ethically for years but then I'm not a twit who will buy anything just because its pink when that colour doesn't even suit me.
And seriously the most unflattering thing.any one can wear is something that doesn't fit and that includes my shoes toes over the edge of sandals is gross

Reactions: 8
The irony of all of this is that Mollie probably paid about £10 for the shirt. Given its a Ralph Lauren it's a bargain like you have said. It's washed up well.

I sell stuff on Vinted but I present it well and charge according to the label and the amount of times I have worn it. I have also bought from there and got some lovely things

I suspect she sells on there but I don't think hers will be in a good shape

The irony of all of this is that Mollie probably paid about £10 for the shirt. Given its a Ralph Lauren it's a bargain like you have said. It's washed up well.

I sell stuff on Vinted but I present it well and charge according to the label and the amount of times I have worn it. I have also bought from there and got some lovely things

I suspect she sells on there but I don't think hers will be in a good shape
A quick search shows it’s her first purchase, so free postage. Hope she realises that if she leaves snotty reviews people are petty enough to leave them back!

• Haha
Thank goodness she shows us how she washes up after baking a cake eh?
I mean, how would we possibly cope without riveting content like this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
2 eggs and equal weight of everything else in that loaf tin has basically given her enough mixture for a large biscuit.
4 eggs love. Fill that tin up ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
2 eggs and equal weight of everything else in that loaf tin has basically given her enough mixture for a large biscuit.
4 eggs love. Fill that tin up ffs.
But she only needs a little cake, she only eats tiny slices. Loves to prove how disciplined she is and that's how she stays size 10.....we know she's not but hey

Reactions: 5