Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think she’s the only person who buys designer?! I have many items, but you know what I never post it on social media!
She still think they’re expensive, designer. They’re an average pair of decent sun glasses but to her they scream ‘wealth’. The reality is she’s chosen one of the most dipped, faked brands so many will just assume they’re copies.

Reactions: 5
Shows what little content she has if she has to show her coffee and cake every Saturday!
She’s really unlikeable with her designs show-offs. I’ve got designer but don’t flaunt it in real life let alone social media. I’m quite conscious of not using designer bags to certain events cos I wouldn’t want to rub peoples noses in it! Silly woman

Reactions: 5
She’s only shown them because they are Gucci the snobby stuck up witch that she is. At least maybe she will give the Willy a Wonka goggles a rest
I had them about 4 years ago and she’s totally put me off wearing them ever again now!
I will flog-’em on Vinted!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Fairly new to her but since I've found out she's local I'm on the look out everywhere,
It's the #aff that's got me is there anything she won't try to earn a penny on? I mean I know those pink clothes don't buy them selves but does she actually look at them or just grab it (in a size 10)because it's fits into the pink polyester category
I mean let's face it,she's not spending it on her Sunday dinners is she

Yep. Taking pictures of teenage boys, trying to make it look as if her house is party central. I bet after one visit there, wiv Lynz hovering round them all night, they never want to go back.
It's really weird. Taking photos of someone else's kids then putting it so your 350k follower insta page is just creepy. Those poor lads don't look very happy. Leave them alone creepy Lynz

I have never known anyone own or buy a bag for coat hangers. She really will advertise anything. Not long to wait until the roast dinner 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7