Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the loud cleaning sounds? Trying to jump on the AMSR bandwagon?
I thought that too - although I found it irritating because I was noticing how much product she was wasting. She used far too much, it was ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
I thought that too - although I found it irritating because I was noticing how much product she was wasting. She used far too much, it was ridiculous.
Yes, and then has the cheek to waffle on about being environmentally friendly and show eco products at times in her videos and then washing single items etc. Who are these other accounts she posted showing a pic of rubbish for the bin, are these accounts for real? they need to show their rubbish, I swear I’m going to start taking photos of the normal everyday things that I do without a second thought and post to all these loons online

Asking do you do these six daily tasks, without actually listing them and having the camera showing tasks from her planner, one of which is changing sheets and towels - yep change my sheets daily🙄 she really should check what she is posting, she really could do with a SM manager although it is not difficult to check your posts🙄

Asking do you do these six daily tasks, without actually listing them and having the camera showing tasks from her planner, one of which is changing sheets and towels - yep change my sheets daily🙄 she really should check what she is posting, she really could do with a SM manager although it is not difficult to check your posts🙄
She’s fick, and far too tight fisted to pay for proper SM representation.

How often does that dog get bathed? Wasn’t it just at the groomer the other day? I’m amazed it hasn’t got some sort of skin condition from the washing.

Reactions: 1
Another god awful roast dinner. Everything frozen and dry as duck no matter how much grace she puts on it. Then has the audacity to make out she has an allotment 😂 it’s her dads ffs. She really is turning into hyacinth bucket with her fake rigid life. Anyone would think she’s in her 60’s!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Showing that awful cupboard with the usual “this is not normal and we are so lucky to have that when we run out” well if that has all been sent by companies then they need to open their eyes, half of what is in there has never been shown or promoted so I smell bull and was it not just the other day she was fannying about in the shops showing the cleaning shelves? And to be perfectly honest no one cares or needs to see that plywood monstrosity. Her account is getting worse by the day.

Another god awful roast dinner. Everything frozen and dry as duck no matter how much grace she puts on it. Then has the audacity to make out she has an allotment 😂 it’s her dads ffs. She really is turning into hyacinth bucket with her fake rigid life. Anyone would think she’s in her 60’s!!!
And she wore similar dresses 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yay the queen gives us another glimpse into the SPLINTER CUPBOARD! and it's even more of a disorganised tat cave than the last time she showed it! everything flung in in no particular order, loaded with half-opened boxes, discarded plastic wrappers and general mess!

The fact the grabby old hoarder even DARES to advise the peasants on home organisation will never stop being funny to me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What was that car crash of a dinner all about?

ALWAYS the same too,
Leatherised grey Beef,
Dry, baked up stuffing balls,
Aunt Bessie roasties and yorkies,
Carrots boiled to within an inch of its life
Thin gravy . ..

Proper granny roast . .

• Sick
Reactions: 5
That roast looked drier than a nun’s vagina. It looked awful. Why boast about an allotment when she clearly doesn’t put anything except frozen crap on her plate?

Up at the crack of dawn to change the sheets - ✔
Walk to the bridge with evil Hetty - ✔
Dry as dust roast - ✔

Set your watch now for 'self care Sunday'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So the daughter treated her to these, but also an #ad?

What is this . .
And more importantly. .
How old is she?
Cant wait to see what monstrosity she teams these "beauts" with 🤣
I thought this too. Her daughter works there, but it’s also an ad… either she hasn’t got a clue about the ASA guidelines or her daughter is in some pretty dodgy mud right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So the daughter treated her to these, but also an #ad?

What is this . .
And more importantly. .
How old is she?
Cant wait to see what monstrosity she teams these "beauts" with 🤣
Omg they’re like something a six year old would wear. Is she for real? I cannot understand a fully grown woman wanting to wear these. There’s actually something wrong with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.