Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg they’re like something a six year old would wear. Is she for real? I cannot understand a fully grown woman wanting to wear these. There’s actually something wrong with her.
Its yet another "They're trendy therefore I will wear them" duck up . .
She has no flow to her wardrobe, cheap, throwaway "fashion" yet more toot for frow it fursday 🙄
Invest in some quality jumpers, cashmere, wool etc .
The horrid polyester stuff she wears, smack of sweat shops, primark, shein, boohoo, plt . .
Some tailored trousers, a couple of nice dresses and build a capsule wardrobe. .
Im not saying once we reach a certain age we need to live in a twinset and pearls but have some class Lynsey . .
Cheap and nasty does nothing for us. .
Youngsters maybe, but not those of us the wrong side of 40

Reactions: 3
Its yet another "They're trendy therefore I will wear them" duck up . .
She has no flow to her wardrobe, cheap, throwaway "fashion" yet more toot for frow it fursday 🙄
Invest in some quality jumpers, cashmere, wool etc .
The horrid polyester stuff she wears, smack of sweat shops, primark, shein, boohoo, plt . .
Some tailored trousers, a couple of nice dresses and build a capsule wardrobe. .
Im not saying once we reach a certain age we need to live in a twinset and pearls but have some class Lynsey . .
Cheap and nasty does nothing for us. .
Youngsters maybe, but not those of us the wrong side of 40
Totally agree, you can still be “with it” but in a age appropriate way, I think she thinks it makes her look like I can buy all the time money is no object when in reality it looks awful.

Totally agree, you can still be “with it” but in a age appropriate way, I think she thinks it makes her look like I can buy all the time money is no object when in reality it looks awful.
This is it. All she’s doing is trying to flaunt her new found wealth, which she clearly isn’t used to. Desperate to keep up with the other Insta huns and look as though as a family they maintain a certain type of lifestyle. In reality, everything she buys is cheap and nasty, she chooses quantity over quality every time. Even the designer items she’s picked up are the cheap end, which all the absolute chavs buy.

Reactions: 1
Anyone notice she had a tube of Skin + Me cream in with her lotions and potions on her self care Sunday stories? I’m calling it now that she’ll be flogging them with a code sometime in the next few weeks. That company are one of the biggest shillers on Instagram, letting anyone flog their product - so fits perfectly with old Lynsey’s lack of direction and ‘sell anything’ ethos.

ANOTHER new pair of 'trainners' :rolleyes:

Wasn't she showing off an Air & Grace pair just yesterday?
Yes and anyone else remember the ones gifted in the summer, think they were new balance, really wish these companies would open their eyes to what she is like, only have to watch that video where she was calling that guy on the house she viewed a dirty bleeeep but I guess they just see the number of followers and couldn't care less.

she only likes the trainners because they’ve gone viral on tiktok. that’s literally it. not a chance she’d be wearing them otherwise

Lynsey home is a pigsty, all she cares about is you click and buy buy buy.

Thread suggestio ?? Lol

Reactions: 10
So she’s decluttering by buying an 8 pocket no sorry 7 pocket lol jeans organiser??? Why not just put them in a drawer or on a shelf?? Or hang them up?? Why the needless tat lyns AGAIN!!! Anything for a swipe up grabby witch

Reactions: 6
So she’s decluttering by buying an 8 pocket no sorry 7 pocket lol jeans organiser??? Why not just put them in a drawer or on a shelf?? Or hang them up?? Why the needless tat lyns AGAIN!!! Anything for a swipe up grabby witch
Yeah l didn’t understand that at all what is the difference of them sitting like that stacked on top of each other and the queen of buying would need about 20 of them to fit all her jeans , when she find the ideal pair they are all the colours. Next week new brand these are ideal and amazing….

I’m really disappointed that the jeans reel didn’t have some jeans feemed music … The Jean Genie or Billy Jean. Standards are slipping!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see she’s been copying my favourite style influencer again! But badly 🤷‍♀️ Not an original thought in her pea shaped brain 🧐

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.