Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she talked about Dyson like 40 times a day on the beg for the hair straighteners :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She’s always been over ambitious trying to get the freebies - I’m sure all these mattress companies told her to do one too and that’s why she’s out of pocket and FEWMIN if I’m honest wif you!

Stick to Swan brand dear it’s more your level ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really does get it so wrong 😑

needs to size up on the levver trousers and if she really loves that jumper then a size down! Horrendous
Those trousers could sail back to China by themselves ⛵ 🤣🤣🤣
Or what’s the other one? Something about her trousers having a falling out with her shoes? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those trousers could sail back to China by themselves ⛵ 🤣🤣🤣
Or what’s the other one? Something about her trousers having a falling out with her shoes? 😂
I thought they were too short aswell but didn’t know if I was just too old 😂 My mum used to say her trousers are having a row with her ankles if they were too short 😂

• Haha
I thought they were too short aswell but didn’t know if I was just too old 😂 My mum used to say her trousers are having a row with her ankles if they were too short 😂
That’s it! I knew it was the trousers arguing with someone! 😂
It was always half masts in our house - hence my sailing reference…

• Haha
Who wore it better?
She hasn’t a clue how to put things together, that jumper is too big in size and far too chunky for those trousers. She really should find what suits her and stick with it instead of trying what she thinks is trendy.

Reactions: 3
Everyone can dress how they like, it's entirely their choice.

My issue is with her showing off in the mirror and saying "loads of people are asking about this outfit" etc... I don't believe that for a second 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everyone can dress how they like, it's entirely their choice.

My issue is with her showing off in the mirror and saying "loads of people are asking about this outfit" etc... I don't believe that for a second 😝
Yea it’s the - look at me I am such a trendsetter and everyone just loves my style, so many asking.
Which I too don’t believe for a second, certainly wear whatever you want but don’t go trying to convince others that you are a fashion influencer.

Reactions: 5
She hasn’t been tagging scamp and dude lately have they told her to piss off as she’s cheapening their brand 😂😂 also what’s with that filter this morning?? It made her look like she’s burnt her face and got loads of pigmentation as it kept fluttering from that to blurry???

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just catching up with her stories! This woman is really beginning to grind my gears more than ever! She woke up feeling tearful and as if she’d made the worst mistake of her life (re the mattress) for goodness sake! She was going on about how lovely her old mattress was and how she’d only had it a year or two why would you get a new one? She’s so clearly after freebies and she’s got one a bloody mattress topper for free! I dislike her!

That mint lounge suit looks like a bnm bath mat!

i refuse to believe she cried over a mattress if i’m honest wif you
And also they both were angry so Rob phoned them, cannot imagine him getting angry and growing a pair to complain about a mattress - pity he doesn't do the same re the privacy of their kids.

And also they both were angry so Rob phoned them, cannot imagine him getting angry and growing a pair to complain about a mattress - pity he doesn't do the same re the privacy of their kids.
And you know Rib was like my wife is a social media guru (ha ha l know l could just about write that !) and she will be putting this over her page and low and behold there is a freebie !
If l had phoned up and said l had a problem with it they would have been like eh it’s been one night phone back in a week and if you don’t like it we will pick it up ! I am not sure if l did something wrong but l didn’t get an offer to collect my old mattress from Emma 🤔

Reactions: 3
And you know Rib was like my wife is a social media guru (ha ha l know l could just about write that !) and she will be putting this over her page and low and behold there is a freebie !
If l had phoned up and said l had a problem with it they would have been like eh it’s been one night phone back in a week and if you don’t like it we will pick it up ! I am not sure if l did something wrong but l didn’t get an offer to collect my old mattress from Emma 🤔
No me either! Pinocchio strikes again!

Reactions: 1
Just catching up with her stories! This woman is really beginning to grind my gears more than ever! She woke up feeling tearful and as if she’d made the worst mistake of her life (re the mattress) for goodness sake! She was going on about how lovely her old mattress was and how she’d only had it a year or two why would you get a new one? She’s so clearly after freebies and she’s got one a bloody mattress topper for free! I dislike her!

That mint lounge suit looks like a bnm bath mat!
The mattress toppers are available "free of charge" to anyone whose got an Emma mattress . . I sincerely hope she's not thinking she's something special . .
Oh? Hang on . . She already does, doesn't she 🤣

No me either! Pinocchio strikes again!
You pay to have it taken away by the delivery guys . . About £40 something I think?

• Haha
Her post . .
Laser wash?
Whats that I thought? 🤔
She's now changed it to "Blaser" . .
So thats Jakeys "Blazer" washed 🤣

• Haha
What’s with the loud cleaning sounds? Trying to jump on the AMSR bandwagon?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.