Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the gap between her top lip and nose is now virtually non existent - a big fat swollen mess!

Reactions: 5
Hello all! I've have lurked on GG for a long time reading Lidl's threads. I was able to post three times before the site kept telling me I had to make two posts before I could post in other forums. So stupid. I had some goss to tell you all too! I live in Stony Stratford so am not too far from Lidl, but one of my colleagues has met them both numerous times, as they have a mutual friend of Ali's in common, so they are sometimes at the same gatherings and colleague went to the same school as Aldi too. He isn't gay. Categorically not apparently. However, Lidl, doesn't gel with others (no tit Sherlock), isn't engaging, isn't a girl's girl and just generally isn't likeable as it's apparent how much she thinks of herself. I know none of this is new news :ROFLMAO: except perhaps that Aldi is definitely a lads, lads, lads type of lad.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Lidl, doesn't gel with others (no tit Sherlock), isn't engaging, isn't a girl's girl and just generally isn't likeable
Haha. Yep. We know. But it's always lovely to get reports from Lydia's tit-show trenches to confirm it.๐Ÿ˜† Welcome lovely!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you! I will pump colleague for more info - I've left it at least three months since I last did it as I could hardly contain my vitriol and I didn't want my colleague to think I was nuts :ROFLMAO: She doesn't like her either really but she is a bit more diplomatic than I am. I'll ask her how tall she is definitely.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hello all! I've have lurked on GG for a long time reading Lidl's threads. I was able to post three times before the site kept telling me I had to make two posts before I could post in other forums. So stupid. I had some goss to tell you all too! I live in Stony Stratford so am not too far from Lidl, but one of my colleagues has met them both numerous times, as they have a mutual friend of Ali's in common, so they are sometimes at the same gatherings and colleague went to the same school as Aldi too. He isn't gay. Categorically not apparently. However, Lidl, doesn't gel with others (no tit Sherlock), isn't engaging, isn't a girl's girl and just generally isn't likeable as it's apparent how much she thinks of herself. I know none of this is new news :ROFLMAO: except perhaps that Aldi is definitely a lads, lads, lads type of lad.
No,no,no, we need more than that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He isn't gay. Categorically not apparently.
Welcome!!!!
Do we think he could play for both teams, might spend some time in Lydiaโ€™s walk in closet ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Or maybe, beside the lovely Lidl he just seems more feminine ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Heโ€™s a bit of a twit but he has nothing on her,
I donโ€™t dislike him, itโ€™s amusing to see him play at being a luxury vlogger ๐Ÿ˜† heโ€™s like our very own zoolander
6C57B606-9BB8-47BE-9D51-41FA1696E0A6.jpeg

Oh weโ€™re coming close to a new thread ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† (1000 posts here)
Any thread suggestions!?
Lydia Millen #2..............
Most liked wins! ๐ŸŽ‰

• Haha
Dear God! Lydia's nose is a monstrosity! :oops:

I had to tip on over to Victoria's IG stories to see it in action myself. Look, I try not to go in on people for their appearance, because well it's just not entirely relevant most of the time. But she does a fairly good job of hiding that thing!

O5nlPrfQ.png

Just disturbing as f*ck! If I was Lynx I'd be out of there too...

Lynx Cat.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know, I know! Next on the agenda is: Height; Hair extensions (when it was longer); Accent change. I've got to be subtle.
Yes, everything.
What does she smell like, the different shades of grunge on her clothes, does she wear her sponsored bras!!??

It was supposed to be gunge !

Dear God! Lydia's nose is a monstrosity! :oops:

I had to tip on over to Victoria's IG stories to see it in action myself. Look, I try not to go in on people for their appearance, because well it's just not entirely relevant most of the time. But she does a fairly good job of hiding that thing!

View attachment 38929

Just disturbing as f*ck! If I was Lynx I'd be out of there too...

View attachment 38932
At least she has a gap big enough to put it away.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Colleague says Aldi is a nice guy, not the brightest spark academically but not entirely dim and that he's very down to earth and friendly. The word she used for Lidl was standoffish.

Yes, everything.
What does she smell like, the different shades of grunge on her clothes, does she wear her sponsored bras!!??
Ooh yes, I'll definitely ask if she has a tide-mark on her neck.

We need pampa grass /dried things in the thread name. I am trying hard to find something ๐Ÿง .(is that a brain)?

Reactions: 3
Btw I was just going through GG to check out if it was really dead as some of you guys were saying. It's stagnating and the problems that we faced before is still there. And also Muff Puff beware Sazham wants to ban you from GG๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Take cover ASAP
All the latest posts have just been deleted.
I'm not bothered if I get banned, I have multiple accounts.

oYxNkISitSQo.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
BAD672E1-E861-4976-A147-FA529AA320E8.png

Keeping her cie , from miles away.
When my dog keeps me cie she is on me, or at least next to me. Where is the husband, because someone light that fire, lidl still hasnโ€™t learnt how!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 38965

Keeping her cie , from miles away.
When my dog keeps me cie she is on me, or at least next to me. Where is the husband, because someone light that fire, lidl still hasnโ€™t learnt how!
Poor lumi must be gutted she wasnโ€™t the one that got away....

Lidl and Aldiโ€™s new cat.

No way Iโ€™m staying here ๐Ÿ˜ wait for me lynx ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.