Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saddham has been banned.
20190906_213933.jpg

But oopsie, so have I...
20190906_214043.jpg

Does anyone else think that Sazham was actually Lidl and she succeeded in bringing the GG thread to a halt?

Damn that Lidl.

3oFzmaVAE9uLrJU9CU.gif

Reactions: 12
Welcome!!!!
Do we think he could play for both teams, might spend some time in Lydia’s walk in closet [emoji2368] Or maybe, beside the lovely Lidl he just seems more feminine [emoji2368]
He’s a bit of a twit but he has nothing on her,
I don’t dislike him, it’s amusing to see him play at being a luxury vlogger [emoji38] he’s like our very own zoolander
View attachment 38928

Oh we’re coming close to a new thread [emoji38][emoji38] (1000 posts here)
Any thread suggestions!?
Lydia Millen #2..............
Most liked wins! [emoji322]
CAT-ASS-TROPHY Millen #2.
The Latest from the Catless,Thong-Flogging, Fake-YouTube-Trophy-Making Beggar.

Reactions: 13
Oh boohoo they deleted all of my last posts on gg haha I’m so happy we have a new place to congregate, a site that works super fast and has more reactions than just a thanks that takes legit 5 mins to click lol god, I hate GG and their mods

This thread moved so quickly like the good old "Lydia posting her own address, oopsie" times! If only we could get one of the epic intros for the new thread... Hello ladies! Member in GG since our beloved content creator still had some sense of style and just 3 threads! It took an actual move to another site for me to post! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This thread moved so quickly like the good old "Lydia posting her own address, oopsie" times! If only we could get one of the epic intros for the new thread... Hello ladies! Member in GG since our beloved content creator still had some sense of style and just 3 threads! It took an actual move to another site for me to post! 😅
CONGRATULATIONS 🎈🎊🍾🎉

Reactions: 7
so many lurkers are coming forward to post! 😌
Poor Lydia must be fuming...

Why did they leave the crappy site that doesn’t load Ali 😭 nobody could be arsed answering those captcha questions, or posting on 3 separate threads when the clock strikes 8pm** 🤷‍♀️ Now they’re dragging me for everything Ali, even my non YouTube trophy and stripper skirt 🤦‍♀️

**Ok that might not have been a requirement 😐

If only license to lurk can find us here, she wrote the best intro, too bad one member got so
True 😆 Call her over 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi everyone!have migrated over as well to join you lovely ladies! Just wanted to say thanks for keeping me entertained on my long commutes hahaha!

Also just wanted to add, that GGer who kept coming for everyone also defo has a separate acct (some of her posts are now under a different username!) Lordy I hope she doesn't try to ruin the fun here too!!

Lidl used to make me really angry but now it's so fun watching her just embarrass herself all the time😂😂

If his passport was in the bag, how did he get back into the UK, you still need to cross border control
I thought we’d caught him out myself but... driving license 🤦‍♀️
448B9E97-FEC5-4B67-8F9A-E42E0901075F.jpeg

In other news, don’t want your cat running away
Tracking collar? Naaaa
Just pin I’d down on the sofa with your head and block the escape route.
497648F2-1C43-4A8A-8E12-165B59C6D19A.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I was chatting with LicenseToLurk last week. She knows we're here. She's been here reading. She said she would come back one day and she knows we all miss "Dear Diary"

20190902_004914.jpg

Reactions: 21
Thank you! I will pump colleague for more info - I've left it at least three months since I last did it as I could hardly contain my vitriol and I didn't want my colleague to think I was nuts :ROFLMAO: She doesn't like her either really but she is a bit more diplomatic than I am. I'll ask her how tall she is definitely.
Oh.....and does she Stink? I bet she Stinks!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.