Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping lipstick behind the sandwich’s 🤣
She’s really trying to play down why she’s there and doing the bare minimum to promote the product.

I did not even notice the lipstick until you pointed it out 😂😂😂. If I were a brand I would really be pissed that the free loading witch can't even do the basic requirement of her job properly. This has got to be one of the most easiest professions out there and she still manages to be shite at it. God help her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Lydia and Ali are too dim to have travel insurance...

then I don't pity them one bit. Part of their actual jobs includes a lot of travel. 🤦‍♀️ World Nomads, one of the more reputable travel insurers literally charges about €10 per day. Pocket change.

Whenever I'm overseas I have GPS trackers (Tiles) in every single bag that are linked to the Tile App on my phone. I don't carry a ton of cash on my person, I have digital copies of my documents uploaded to the cloud (Dropbox), and I keep my expensive tit out of the line of sight.

They're an easy mark. Lydia and Ali don't take the necessary/proper precautions to protect their animals or their own tit in general. The more I see bits of their content, the more I conclude that this lot is extremely naive about the world and life in general.

To travel that much and be that naive is utterly absurd. Stupidity knows no bounds.

People travel like idiots, they get taken advantage of like an idiot.

Pure and simple. 🤷‍♀️ 😆
Most uk bank accounts offer free worldwide Travel insurance, at their age it would be so cheap annual worldwide for abou t £100, it’s not like they have to insure the cost of the holiday as that’s usually gifted just medical and personal belonging

Reactions: 6
Btw I was just going through GG to check out if it was really dead as some of you guys were saying. It's stagnating and the problems that we faced before is still there. And also Muff Puff beware Sazham wants to ban you from GG😂😂😂😂. Take cover ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What I would give for the footage in that camera...imagine unedited shots of our Lydl. Maybe I truly am a hard nut to crack when it comes to these two buffoons but if this is true (the jury us out on that one) I don't feel at all sorry for either of them. They have rammed down all our throats for the last two years how they are living their best life and now Lyds favourite saying "karma" is coming home to roost. Let the pair of lazy shits have a taste of realism and come back down to earth with a bang.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I did not even notice the lipstick until you pointed it out 😂😂😂. If I were a brand I would really be pissed that the free loading witch can't even do the basic requirement of her job properly. This has got to be one of the most easiest professions out there and she still manages to be shite at it. God help her 🙄
She’s probably not following the brief but what does she care she seems to get away with it ..... Since joining here i’m really starting to see the things that weren’t so obvious about a person. Now I can’t say the reason I follow her is because she’s relatable, because let’s face it she quite frankly is not. I followed her from the days that she was when she would do her ASOS hauls & even then they seemed all like a ‘bit of fun’...... I’m still following but I don’t engage much at all! I may watch the odd YouTube video or like the odd IG picture but other than that I think I’m too busy living out here in the real world

Reactions: 4
That « sazham » needs serious help!!
Apparently we banned her 🤣
Did we do that admin 🤭 obviously the “total scum tattle life” can sniff out idiots.
Im pretty sure everyone is welcome here,
unless you’re being twonky.

this thread gets on well, I bet even Carrie prefers it here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Two things. Firstly - OMG that Sazham on GG - WTF is her problem and banging on about the holocaust? I ain't going back there again, her and the crappy slow site ruined it for me. This is way more fun :) Plus it totally undermines peoples' genuine detective work and lies we've discovered about Lidl when it turns into cat-fighting like that.

Secondly - Imagine if Ali's stuff really was stolen (hmmm don't believe it, you don't say 'I believe my tit was stolen', it is either stolen or not) and whoever nicked it found some kind of incriminating evidence that Ali really was gay, or Lynx was alive and Lydia was just doing what Shannon Mathews' mother did...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Firstly - OMG that Sazham on GG - WTF is her problem
It's people like that who make the rest of us look like raving, batshit lunatics. I like the conversation on Tattle Life – it's smart, relevant, and less looney! They make themselves look real dim over on GG - arguing with each other like that. How can you be ass-backward with fewer brain cells than the influenzas you gossip about? 🤦‍♀️ I can't be bothered to visit GG ever again. 🤷‍♀️

The convo over on GG is the equivalent of a lobotomy and a root canal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently we banned her 🤣
Did we do that admin 🤭 obviously the “total scum tattle life” can sniff out idiots.
Im pretty sure everyone is welcome here,
unless you’re being twonky.

this thread gets on well, I bet even Carrie prefers it here 🤣
Serious props to tattle life if they didn't allow that psycho to join 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry I can’t with the pet detective. My pets are family to me so I feel for them but... that term is just too much [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she realizes that September has just started, they lost the cat in August, and the back in September, not exactly the same months.
I now understand why her birthday lasts for ever!!
Anyway the person who finds the bag and footage may have some real fun sticking embarrassing pics of lidl and Aldi all over internet!!
Which one of us lives in Paris!!…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not buying it one bit....

E891C3D8-F3F9-47E8-8887-0AD2C5BC8B14.jpeg

Anyway the person who finds the bag and footage may have some real fun sticking embarrassing pics of lidl and Aldi all over internet!!
We will pay you to join tattle life 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
EFCCD648-5215-43C0-BAC2-70F7C09CB94D.jpeg

So is this an opportunity to buy a new none cross-eyed “worthless” lynx... 🙄 is that how we’re growing? Choosing a better breeder 😐

the could name it Dior how perfect. #gifted #dior

Much better than GG.

That black leather pants with that puffy top is horrible! She looks ridiculous, as always.

• Haha
Much better than GG.

That black leather pants with that puffy top is horrible! She looks ridiculous, as always.
The worn to death pants and £300 quid basic black top are perfect for a summer brunch 🤣🤣

View attachment 38902

So is this an opportunity to buy a new none cross-eyed “worthless” lynx... 🙄 is that how we’re growing? Choosing a better breeder 😐

the could name it Dior how perfect. #gifted #dior
Can we play Aldi bingo- tippy toes ✅ half mast shrunk trouser tick ✅ bad tan ✅ shoes lifts ✅ naked ankles ✅ - B I N G O

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would says « noses »!👃
in some pics her nose looks bigger than Lidl's and that is saying something. Their images are clearly photoshopped to death! I'm not perfect by any means but what you see is what you get! Finery and fakery for sure!

Two ugly hags right here

Itf is very odd looking as is lidl. They’re definitely NOT pretty women

Two ugly hags right here

Itf is very odd looking as is lidl. They’re definitely NOT pretty women

those fingers look like anaemic twiglets!!

And to think she went from this...
View attachment 38754

To this....
View attachment 38755

Lydia finally mentions the brand she’s away with 🤣🤣
View attachment 38756

I mean, it’s not about the makeup but small steps 🤣

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.