Lydia Millen #98 No show for the MP’s visit, mismatched loafers and a rusty fire pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking about posting my friend's Instagram and blog specially since she's just had surgery and health related stuff and still works 3 jobs and worked with fashion house before the gram!

Reactions: 5
I agree with @Lionessarising about Jonna Jinton. She is wonderful to watch. Stunningly beautiful filming, and she has such a positive view on life.

I like Chloé Kian at times (even though I am older, I like her food and lifestyle content). But then there was some life drama: broke up with her long-term boyfriend and then in a blink of an eye was posting about jetting off to Mexico to get together with the supposed love of her life, who comes off as a total jerk in her vlogs, making cutting comments. Her viewers noticed and commented, so she closed the comments on those particular vlogs. 🙄

There is also this older couple that I recently started watching. Now, at first they may be off-putting until you get used to their style: slower paced, extremely calm. But then when you see their enthusiasm for all things Brisitsh, and how cute they can be, they become so endearing. Their names are Kirsten and Joerg. They are a German couple, both always fascinated with Britain, got an opportunity to move there for his work, and now spend their weekends touring castles and gardens, or baking, or renovating/decorating their Victorian home. I relate to them, being older myself, but mainly because I, too, have been long fascinated with Britain (traveled there twice over the course of my life and am so wanting to go again!). So I sort of live vicariously through them.

[ETA]: BTW, Kirsten sounds completely British (at least to my untrained ears). The reason is that she spent several years living in Egypt while she was a teen, and the British Council offered English classes, so she learned the language from British people, thus picking up their accents.
Yes I watch kirsten and jorg. They live not too far away from me and they have visited all the places i love to go, which is how i came across them. They are wonderfully quirky. I hope I will bump into them one day while out and about

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hmmm. My inquisitive ass has so many questions about the Ibeefa trip ...
Wonder which basket bag and white dress combo Twiddlededum (Josie) and Twiddlededumber (Lydia) are wearing tonight ?
Is Charlie wearing his too tight, too short pink shorts for dinner ?
Day 1 - Has Ali already scouted allllll the car parks in Ibeefa for prospective photo shoots ??? Could he have already done one in the airport car park ... ???
Did Ali take his pumpkin coloured Souster grandpa jacket with ?
Are they having pizza and chips for supper ? With Heinz tomato sauce, of course !!!
Supper in the hotel room as per usual ? Elemis footing the bill, so ....
Did VicITF bid them "bon voyage"?
"Ibiza" ... Does Josie say it or spray it ??? 🤭 With those teeth, I would hazard to say ... spray it. 😷

So many more questions.

I have a feeling Fleur was part of the WhatsApp group bashing Nicky ...
VicITF as well.
Adding some more questions: by the horses mouth herself, she has admitted that she is an angry drunk and can't mix drinks, will this side appear in front of Josie and Charlie and will they finally see her true self??? Will they come back as the frienemies they are or actual enemies???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure Lydia was not invited, as last time she gave no reference to the launch or showing her wearing the jewellery (# jealous witch). Kudos to Josie who promoted and or wore the jewellery on both of the launches 💍💍💍
I think she showed a ring or something for a split second and mumbled something and that was it.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Adding some more questions: by the horses mouth herself, she has admitted that she is an angry drunk and can't mix drinks, will this side appear in front of Josie and Charlie and will they finally see her true self??? Will they come back as the frienemies they are or actual enemies???
I do think Lidl will have a tantrum whilst away, there's bound to be something wrong and if she's paying she won't hold back. As we know, Lidl likes to get EVERYTHING her own way. I think Charlie and Josie will see another side to Lidl and it won't be pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Are you sure they are off to Ibiza? I mean going by Ali's reel he's more dressed for a Safari. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Will the new thread have some thing « ibeefa« related in it??
The new thread will be all about Ibeefa for sure! There will be loads of influencers in the same hotel, tying to outdo each other. Bring it on!
Hmmm. My inquisitive ass has so many questions about the Ibeefa trip ...
Wonder which basket bag and white dress combo Twiddlededum (Josie) and Twiddlededumber (Lydia) are wearing tonight ?
Is Charlie wearing his too tight, too short pink shorts for dinner ?
Day 1 - Has Ali already scouted allllll the car parks in Ibeefa for prospective photo shoots ??? Could he have already done one in the airport car park ... ???
Did Ali take his pumpkin coloured Souster grandpa jacket with ?
Are they having pizza and chips for supper ? With Heinz tomato sauce, of course !!!
Supper in the hotel room as per usual ? Elemis footing the bill, so ....
Did VicITF bid them "bon voyage"?
"Ibiza" ... Does Josie say it or spray it ??? 🤭 With those teeth, I would hazard to say ... spray it. 😷

So many more questions.
It's going to be fun! It will be the run up to our 100th thread too! Woo hoo!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is everyone saying these two are going away? surely the aren’t going to publicise their house being empty when the surroundings around it aren’t secure. Shows you how little they care for their pets, bees, herb garden when the first chance they get they go on holiday.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.