Lydia Millen #99 "Magic and electric to be around" yet sponsorships have gone to ground!

If you bumped into Lydia what would you say to her?

• Love your hair, who does it now?

• Are you still friends with Frow?

• Can I get my photo taken with you?

• I can't believe how short you are!

• Your hair looks so much redder than in the photos!

• A white dress? Let me guess, Karen Millen or Nasty Gal?

• Ooh...is that a Hermes bag? Can I have a closer look?

• When are you going to apologise to Nicky?

• Do you have a marriage of convenience?

• Something else?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to our @SunAndMoon for the thread title with 61 votes. Edited to fit. Original was:
Lydia Millen #99 She's "thriving, magic, and electric to be around" while all her sponsorships have gone to ground.

Ok, you jealous little trolls! If I bumped into YOU I wouldn't notice you because I am so tall, and besides, I'd be too busy eye f*cking myself.

I'm talking to myself! Like a child. Or Porter. "Stop whining and being so attention seeking". There, that should do it! Be kind!

Life is amazing. I'm thriving! I'm in such a good place since I graduated. I don't let negativity affect me. I don't compare myself to others because I'm better! I am so electric to be around, people want to be near me, they want to be me.

My life coach even sends me doughnuts! She's dedicated her book to me...what's it called? "You Do You, Lovely" by Jackie whatshername.
I taught her everything she knows about dysfunctional personalities and now she's making money out of me. Sitting there, on my Ikea sofa, in her jeans, flicking her hair. She sent me doughnuts because she's jealous of my figure...Troll! She says she likes Hermès handbags but she can only afford one because I actually paid her.
She said I'm going to thank the person who put me in that life changing situation! Who's she kidding? Nobody's going to thank my mother for giving birth!

Life is back to normal now. Well....nearly...
I'm still waiting to be invited to lovely PR trips again...dreaming of Bora Bora or Tuscany. All NARS could come up with this year was Wimbledon and who wants to keep quiet and watch balls all day? I've already cricked my neck tossing my hair around in Reels.
As for Frow's launch at Daylesford Spa? Really? A farm shop? Couldn't go...I'd have a reaction to all those vegetables! And Frow's jewellery!
The best Ali could do was Fi... Did I mention I took my dad? He's so proud of the way I hold my drink and mix with celebs. All that engine noise though! Ugh! I had a headache. Well, that's what I told Ali. He thought his luck was in when I grabbed his arm but he's single handed again tonight! Playing with his whistle...

Josie and I arrived in Ibiza today...we booked, I mean were gifted...same difference. We are besties! Second besties after Cawwie. We are not in competition. She might have a huge Zimmerman collection but I've got more Nasty Gal! White dresses and big hats are us. Give us a field and we'll run through it.
I can't wait to show the other influencers the Ibiza sights. I know all the best places to pose, and all the angles!
We might have to quarantine when we return. That's easy when you live in luxury like me. I'll be sitting in my pool, eating my best pizza lunch ever, devouring books, listening to classical music on the terrraaace... The neighbours admire my taste... and in my new floodlights they can admire me!

I see Frow is copying me with her raised beds and a kitchen garden. Jealous troll. I did it first. As for Claire 'Channelle' and her bag collection. She paid full price, but I got a second hand Hermès bag and free twillys. I'm magic! Call me Lydia Hermès. Did you know you can tie twillys round your wrists? Perfect when your wrists are weak, like mine!

Keeeeeep trolling, xoxox, Lyds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
Haha excellent update and thank you for the new thread!

so will she ever celebrate hitting 1m? Still crickets from her over that….?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just read this in Polly Vernon’s article in Grazia this week - could have been written about our Lydia!! 😂
75A5EF75-5A11-4114-8957-3FABAA286206.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I'm not sure a diet of strawberries is healthy for little dogs.. But I could be wrong..and I hope I am for the poor dog's sake

Reactions: 17
Oh, we will be able to see posts from Ibiza in a week’s time, where Josie and Lydia will each pretend they went there separately with their husband/fiancé. These two actively hide showing each other in their vlogs.

• Haha
I'm not sure a diet of strawberries is healthy for little dogs.. But I could be wrong..and I hope I am for the poor dog's sake
The odd Strawberry 🍓 is safe for dogs hun, hate sticking up for her, will go and lay down in the fetal position in a dark room now 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh, we will be able to see posts from Ibiza in a week’s time, where Josie and Lydia will each pretend they went there separately with their husband/fiancé. These two actively hide showing each other in their vlogs.
Ah so that's why Chaz is posting picture of his roast.... In his kitchen.. Oh the little teasing minx....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The odd Strawberry 🍓 is safe for dogs hun, hate sticking up for her, will go and lay down in the fetal position in a dark room now 😭
Ha. Yes, I feed my bubbies strawberries and blueberries as treats... so they're okay and safe for dogs. Lydiot is just trying to milk the dog mom exposure, as Porter is merely a prop. I'd wager she doesn't spend a ton of time with him outside of "do it for the gram" shots.

• Sad
100% THIS ⬆⬆⬆
Same as Frow and Lydiot's friendship.

• Heart
Thank you @Miscanthus for always being so diligent in setting up new threads and doing it so brilliantly! Your effort is greatly appreciated. This recap is absolute gold, it is the Hermès of recaps for sure 💛

I wonder if Lydia is annoyed at being spotted in Ibeefa or secretly chuffed that she was "recognised". Either way, it's just so funny how she's pretending to be at home while we know she's not. Goes to show how you can't trust a thing she posts. Kind of reminds me of Fleur and Dubaigate.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.