Lydia Millen #98 No show for the MP’s visit, mismatched loafers and a rusty fire pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gets me about it is that she couldn’t just let Ali go with their dads and Ali’s mates. She says herself she has no interest in f1, so why not let Ali have a lads day out? Then again, she has Ali’s balls gripped so tightly I doubt he has any mates left.
Thank you so much. Will check them out.
As an older oap lady my follows may differ. Jonna Jinton a singer artist photographer who lives in the woods in Sweden with her husband with beautiful nature surrounding them

Unexpected Gypsy an artist lady in Glastonbury who also does stuff on journalling really good for mental health. She has a lovely husband James and it is obvious they adore each other

Marie an Leceur an older French lady who does fashion. Very elegant she just showed some pieces from Karen Millen much better than Lydia's version. I follow Marie Ann because I aspire to be elegant like her and she is a similar body shape and hair style to me

Then there is Nicolas Fairford whose mission is to make life more beautiful. I know some Tattlers don't like him and some love him and now for some strange reason Lydia has started to follow him

Although I'm 70 I do follow younger ones I enjoy In the Frow and looking forward to seeing her garden. I think her husband looks like Austin Brown the American singer. Don't know why the hell I watch Lydia

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She was on the same flight as a friend of mine and when they touched down in Ibiza she took a pic with her. I don’t know if I can screenshot a story without being seen?🧐
How tall was she?? (The most important question of all) :ROFLMAO:

Quick anyone who is on that island, get your earplugs out as the gushing and cackling is about to hit hard, and the sea will turn orange with lidl and toothy!
And get your self a meter, it's measure time!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Heatwave chic ?
Ibeefa edit ?
Sweaty pits for sure ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She tried to become one - something with cupcakes. Now feigning disinterest in anything about being an influencer probably due to her failed attempt at blogging.

There is now way Lydia and Josie will quarantine when they return. They've barely followed lockdown rules for the last year.
Lydia barely leaves the bunga anyway, so it's not so different for her.
Josie though, how will she survive without overpriced lemons from Daylesford and her adored Soho Farmhouse?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How tall was she?? (The most important question of all) :ROFLMAO:

And get your self a meter, it's measure time!
Was the saggy birkin to be seen, or the cheapo Ali express tat, luxed up with the twilly?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Taylor R. Highly recommend. Lovely girl (in her early 30s), Canadian former model living in HK with her HK older husband. You feel their love and quirkiness, her puppy Rosie just makes me melt every time. She used to do weekly blogs, doing less now but still highly watchable, always entertaining and informative.
Oh I watch Taylor as well she is very pretty & excellent content. I also follow because I grew up in HK & love seeing my old stomping ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
6B3C3846-3E90-48B1-B685-3351A9FB5E78.png

"Queen of Ibeefa" back in town ...

Oooooh, I hope Lydia did not forget to pack this outfit !!!
Will she visit "Spanky's" for a catch up ??? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Ok so I’ve had some wine and I’ve had a thought which might not be popular but Jesus Christ we give this girl so much ‘air time’ on here (me Included) but what are we actually achieving? Maybe the best way to end this stupid Influencer crap is to stop engaging with it on any platform? I worry that as long as we are here it’s still giving something to this stupid online vortex we’ve all allowed (unknowingly) to create these god awful monsters from? Ask your friends for face cream recommendations don’t rely on advertising and Influencer recommendations from. Let’s go back to the ‘old days’

sorry rant over. I’ll see my self out! 🙈🤣
Unless you're following her on any of her accounts and interacting (thumbs down and negative comments still count as engagement), I don't see how we're contributing to the vortex you're talking about. Her being relevant here doesn't mean she will stay relevant everywhere else. Her career could be completely dwindling down and we'd probably still have a quite active thread commenting on it. I see no correlation between the level of activity in this forum and her "success" online.

The only way I see our discussions here having any kind of impact is when brands are directly contacted by any tattlers (negative impact) or when someone here gives out advice on how to boost her career (positive impact), though I think she's too proud to follow any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Quick anyone who is on that island, get your earplugs out as the gushing and cackling is about to hit hard, and the sea will turn orange with lidl and toothy!
A LOT if influencers are in Ibiza right now. Freebie hotel stays? Or is this literally the only place that is allowing UK visitors? It’s a lot of em.

I am praying that Lyds and Aldo are in fact with Josie and Charlie as it will make hilarious posting and thread banter! 🤓🍿 However I cannot imagine spending a whole vacation with teefers and mansplainer…. Or Lydia (make everything about herself). Let’s see how long these frenemies make it after this trip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
All this talk of keratase.... Is that the brand Lyd uses?... We need to find out what she is using so we can avoid... Unless the scarecrow hair is the aim of the look!
No...Nicky Lazou recommended the resistance mask by kerastase, the lamellar water and Olaplex 3.

She also mixed masks and I'm wondering if you guys have done that...mixing an anti frizz, bonding and moisturising mask.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ugh. She was consistently using Kérastase Résistance Thérapiste, which over processed her hair, probably causing breakage around the front/lighter sections and I believe bond building olaplex treatments. Too much!

instead of alternating between protein - moisture like she should, as your hair has differing levels of concern (her hair is clearly dry and the hair shaft is well and truly naffed, she’s done more harm than good.

source: having hair very much like Lydia’s that used to be lightened, and made the same mistakes before actually listening to a professional
How do you know when to alternative between protein and moisture? Do kerastase have protein masks?

Please check out Carrie Rad on YouTube and Instagram and Rayawashere. They're real people.

Reactions: 5
Heatwave chic ?
Ibeefa edit ?
Sweaty pits for sure ...
View attachment 678651
Hahaha so ridiculous. I’m over these influencer reels of “magic” changes. They have these serious or “gee wiz” how did that happen fake dramatic facial expressions.

Great backdrop of neeeew meh colors and old black and white staircase. Looks so bad! Still hate the floor!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hii there. I was wondering if any of you can recommend a good youtuber? I really miss lovely videos without the "out of touch with reality" attitude. Appreciate any recommendations. ;)💗
I love all of these channels in the fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and interiors spaces: Negin Mirsalehi, Max & Maya Living, Jonna Jinton, Sophie Paterson, How To Renovate A Chateau, Ashley Brooke, Sazan Hendrix...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anybody wonder why, after Ali had finished mending Porter's toy and given it to him, he then made a noise and frightened that poor furbaby? You can see him jump... as far as I'm concerned that is not normal behaviour from a furbaby that's been in a stable, loving home from when he was just weeks old. Something has made him skittish like that 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Hii there. I was wondering if any of you can recommend a good youtuber? I really miss lovely videos without the "out of touch with reality" attitude. Appreciate any recommendations. ;)💗

I love the recommendations so far and always discover new people through this feed. A few of my favs that haven't been mentioned are (across several random styles/ages/genres):

-Chloe Kian
-Inspiroue
-Jenn Im
-Muchelleb
-Octavia B
-Pick Up Limes
-Sophia Chang
-Aimee Song
-That Curly Top
-Hey Claire (she doesn't upload anymore but her old stuff is great!)
-COCOBEAUTEA (my fav for style videos)
-Karin Bohn (great for career vlogs)
-Patricia Bright
-The Michalaks

Reactions: 15
A couple of months ago I've written a long post about how I do believe that he's emotionally abused by her, but I do acknowledge that he can be a very vain asshole sometimes.
The vain part could partly be influenced by his instagram / youtube job + life with Lydia. He's surrounded with the obsession with looks. I Wonder it that would be the case in different surroundings. He does seem professional. Not the brightest or the most interesting guy but I think he does the most with what he's got. Unlike Lydia, who in her videos is not sure what day it is of she's tried a product she mentions or how names are pronounced. She could plan and check before filming or add to the video later but she just doesn't care.
I don't this Ali is like that so I'm not annoyed by him. He seems like a kind, polite and a hard working man who is also unhappy and lonely but trying to push through. I feel sorry for him. Marriage with Lydia is literally ruining him and his health.

He's a young guy. Hope he figures things out to get happy. There is still time.

I gotta say, the new voluminous hair looks so much better on Lydia.

Reactions: 18
Peony Lim. She is an asian/english blogger, comes from a wealthy family, lives in London with her husband and little girl in a beautiful house. She specializes in luxurious skin care (La Mer, Chanel...) but not only, and explains remarkably well the different scents of a perfume. She is never ostentatious or boastful and all the big luxury brands pamper her. She has only 100k subscribers but her grwm are absolutely remarkable, without filters and she never bothers to show her skin in close-up or without any make up. She's a way more on Instagram than YouTube.
I hate to burst your bubble but I worked with her once and she wasn't great :(

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.