Lydia Millen #98 No show for the MP’s visit, mismatched loafers and a rusty fire pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our fabulous @Milking Keynes for yet another thread title, with 38 votes!

Hope you are all staying cool and safe.

Welcome to a new thread you ugly, jealous trolls! I know you all want to be 'the powerhouse' that is Lidl...but were you paying attention to the last thread? (Note there are no prizes or answers provided 🙄).

1. Lidl had the opportunity to talk about influencer culture to Members of Parliament at Westminster, alongside the ASA and others involved in the industry, but chickened out was dropped because
A she flouts ASA rules all the time
B Cawwie wasn't there to help her 'breathe chicken breathe'
C she can't string a sentence together
D she buys bots

2. Frow does another Edge of Ember launch, this time at Daylesford, but Lidl's invite
A got 'lost in the post'
B is under the Christmas tree
C was never sent because Frow and Lidl are no longer friends
D went missing because Lidl didn't promote the brand last time

3. Ghd sent products to Nicky but not to Lidl because she
A bullied a pregnant hairdresser
B was blacklisted after her performance at the Shard
C has horrible hair
D bullied a pregnant hairdresser (did I say that already?)

4. Lidl didn't go to Wimbledon with NARS because she
A prefers running and hiking to tennis
B doesn't have any white dresses to wear....
C she doesn't like ball sports
D was filming a room spray ad that aids daytime sleeping

5. Lidl has an unhealthy relationship with food because
A she only eats one meal a day
B she 'rewards' herself with food
C she whined about not having Doughnut Time chocolate doughnuts in her #gifted box
D she only eats pasta and cheese (unless it's room service)

6. The patio/ terrace /entertaining area, 'styled' by Lauren Costly, look terrible because
A their 'first' rusty fire pit (freestanding not built in!) is fugly
B the bulky oak sofas only seat 2 'insitu'
C the side tables are too small and cheap looking
D the olive tree pots are still 'in Tuscany'

7. Teeny tiny Ali goes to play golf on Friday so Lidl
A hones her skills with Reels
B takes the day off to air her trotters while lying in the sun on the terrrrraaaace
C forgets to feed 'Porty'
D tends the neglected 'lady kitchen garden'

New here? For everything Lydia please visit the WIKI (pink button at top of page).

20210718_183550.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
Congratulations to our fabulous @Milking Keynes for yet another thread title with 38 votes!

Welcome to a new thread you ugly, jealous trolls! I know you all want to be 'the powerhouse' that is Lidl...but were you paying attention to the last thread? (Note there are no prizes or answers provided 🙄).

1. Lidl had the opportunity to talk about influencer culture to Members of Parliament at Westminster, alongside the ASA and others involved in the industry, but chickened out was dropped because
D she buys bots

2. Frow does another Edge of Ember launch, this time at Daylesford, but Lidl's invite
A got 'lost in the post'

C has horrible hair

C she whined about not having Doughnut Time chocolate doughnuts in her #gifted box

6. The patio/ terrace /entertaining area, 'styled' by Lauren Costly, look terrible because

B takes the day off to air her trotters while lying in the sun on the terrrrraaaace
D tends the neglected 'lady kitchen garden'aids

New here? For everything Lydia please visit the WIKI (pink button at top of page).

View attachment 668820
Brilliant!😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂😂😂 I want to vote a), b), c) and d) each one! ❤❤

Re the thread title - bit of a hollow victory there - it was (first time in tattle history?) - the only thread title suggestion in the whole of last thread! I’ll take it though......! 🥰❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Brilliant!😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂😂😂 I want to vote a), b), c) and d) each one! ❤❤

Re the thread title - bit of a hollow victory there - it was (first time in tattle history?) - the only thread title suggestion in the whole of last thread! I’ll take it though......! 🥰❤
Thank you! 🤣
It wasn't the only one...there was a late entry but too late to get many votes! Well done you though! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To continue with another persons post I don’t think Ali is straight and I think he’s so miserable he’s been made ill.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Yeah, no way she's 5,7! I am and both of my wonderful men are slightly higher than that guy and I wouldn't be looking like that near them in those heels! I blame you all for my obsession with learning how height she actually is😈😈🤣
Screenshot_20210718-231940_Instagram~01.jpg

Screenshot_20210718-232041_Instagram~01.jpg

Screenshot_20210718-232027_Chrome~01.jpg
And aaaaaaaaaaw, she was talking about trolls...always thinking of us, how nice🥰😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Congratulations to our fabulous @Milking Keynes for yet another thread title, with 38 votes!

D she buys bots

A got 'lost in the post'

C has horrible hair

D tends the neglected 'lady kitchen garden'

View attachment 668820
E! E! All of the above!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I posted this on the Harry and Meghan thread...from today's Sunday Times.View attachment 668874
I read the Daily Fail article which referenced Grazia and Sunday Times - when I went to have a look at the thread I actually thought it was inoffensive and even complimentary at times. I really am incredulous about what these ‘influencers’ have to complain about. I’m specifically referring to Eimear Varian Barry.

Reactions: 25
Yeah, no way she's 5,7! I am and both of my wonderful men are slightly higher than that guy and I wouldn't be looking like that near them in those heels! I blame you all for my obsession with learning how height she actually is😈😈🤣
View attachment 668876
View attachment 668877
View attachment 668879And aaaaaaaaaaw, she was talking about trolls...always thinking of us, how nice🥰😇
Sooo....he's 6ft 4, she has 3 inch heels.....yup.. she's 5ft 3.... the Tattle poll doesn't lie! 😁

That dress looks so cheap! 😝
Nothing, not even an Hermès belt, elevates it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Sooo....he's 6ft 4, she has 3 inch heels.....yup.. she's 5ft 3.... the Tattle poll doesn't lie! 😁

That dress looks so cheap! 😝
Nothing, not even an Hermès belt, elevates it!
She looks like a kid with an 60 year old face!!

• Haha
Why did she buy another lunch box bag, she already has a beige one. Well maybe sold to sellier in order to buy the Kelly. This boss B is only going for Chanel and Hermès now!

Is it Nasty Gal or KM?
Looks like a primark special!

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Why did she buy another lunch box bag, she already has a beige one. Well maybe sold to sellier in order to buy the Kelly. This boss B is only going for Chanel and Hermès now!

Looks like a primark special!
Why is she so sly and underhand about what she 'aquires'? It's all click bait titles and no substance 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Pleaseeeee can someone gift her a thesaurus ‘incredible’ three times in one paragraph!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
“Nothing made me happier than being able to take my dad and father in law up to the terrace to experience race”

Ignoring the obvious errors in how she’s written the caption - no mention of Ali, or that fact it was Ali’s press day?? She really can’t give praise for anyone else at all, it’s so sad. That tattler that saw Ali on his own taking photos, then this post just shows how little she thinks of him - we all know if it where her day she’d have Ali there taking all her photos!

P.S. I wonder how the hospitality F1 terrace compares to the bunga patio of dreams 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.