Lydia Millen #98 No show for the MP’s visit, mismatched loafers and a rusty fire pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How so...? Do share? 😆
It's not like a crazy story like Lydia but about 4 years ago I was working as a lead makeup artist for a brand and our PR team reached out to her to do a paid post for her instagram. They asked her to meet me in a department store to do her makeup she was meant to take videos of the process etc to share and then after I done the makeup I was to send the PR team a list of products that she liked so they could send her them.

She turned up to the store an hour late and instead of coming to the counter that the girls had all set up for her (refreshments etc) she went over to Chantecaille and spent an hour having her make up done there, bought 1k worth of product and then proceeded to go to a load of other counters afterwards. 2 hours later she finally came over to us but by this point we were fed up waiting for her. She spent the whole time on her phone, not really interacting with us, didn't film just took a finished photo with no tags or products mentioned, asked for a bunch of products and left. I wasn't getting paid by the hour either and she wasted my time and it was really annoying and disrespectful, since then I just find her really irritating.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Heatwave chic ?
Ibeefa edit ?
Sweaty pits for sure ...
View attachment 678651
Ali is definitely copying @WhatMyBoyfriendWore.
she wasted my time and it was really annoying and disrespectful, since then I just find her really irritating.
Yeah, that's incredibly irritating. So the woman doesn't respect other people's time. No apologies, no concern for anything but her own agenda. And that's at less than 100k followers... Imagine what one would expect if she were to gain a substantial following.

Sounds familiar...

You’re like then tenth person I’ve heard say this. I was surprised someone posted her name in a positive manner on here.

But different strokes . . .
The persona someone displays online can be a complete 180 from dealing with them in real life. Lydia is a prime example of this, yet her ugly personality always tends to spill through.

I'm always interested in recounts of how influenzas treat people in everyday life situations. It's a much more accurate depiction of who they are and whether they deserve respect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I hate to burst your bubble but I worked with her once and she wasn't great :(
Peony Lim I recall following her on the gram years ago and then got remarkly bored at same old. Like all these influencers they have no diversity and ALL are carbon copies of each other. I praise the lord when the influencer life is over. Which cannot come
Quick enough.
Also why do I keep seeing lydia In a field tossing her hair side by side. Again .. I keep seeing influencers all so the same thing. There is no imagination in any influencers content.
it’s like a vapid vortex and not authentic.
and Ali he looks so miserable in his content. Monotone voice with zero happiness in his voice ?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What exactly is Fleur De Force thinking supporting Lydiot in her latest reel???????????? She had kids so she could understand how vulnerable Nicky was dealing with bratz Lydiot. If you know the woman, you know she's socially inept. So even if Lady of the manor told her own version to everyone, Nicky having a good reputation it doesn't take long to put two and two together and understand Lidl's a manipulative c°nt.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I just noticed Ali is at ~700k on Instagram. This means he'll hit a mil in 12-24 months, at his current growth rate. These dimwits have been on IG since 2010 and 2011, respectively.

Nearly 10 years... and while Ali's growth is apparent in terms of doing his job and skill level, Lydiot's growth is non-existent. It's wild.

IMG_1072.jpg
IMG_1071.jpg

Reactions: 14
Ali is definitely copying @WhatMyBoyfriendWore.

Yeah, that's incredibly irritating. So the woman doesn't respect other people's time. No apologies, no concern for anything but her own agenda. And that's at less than 100k followers... Imagine what one would expect if she were to gain a substantial following.

Sounds familiar...

The persona someone displays online can be a complete 180 from dealing with them in real life. Lydia is a prime example of this, yet her ugly personality always tends to spill through.

I'm always interested in recounts of how influenzas treat people in everyday life situations. It's a much more accurate depiction of who they are and whether they deserve respect.
I couldn’t agree more.
I actually saw both Lydia and Ali roughly 2 months ago in an antique shop up near Oxford.
( I won’t mention the antique place as I absolutely love the place and have respect for the place) … but they both glided in Lydia in first … Ali following and my other half was with me and his immediate reaction was ‘ what pompous, arrogant people’. I looked at him and said jokingly ‘ don’t judge a book’ 😂😂😂… anyhow I was a distance away but when they entered the shop there were a few people behind the cash desk which is located at the entrance and I do recall one girl literally rolling her eyes up and they came in.

They came in there behaving as if they were A* celebrities . What I could tell is that Lydia appears to where the trousers in that relationship. I could be wrong.

both quite attractive. But I like natural beauty that is of old Hollywood glamour. These two sadly reminded me of Ken and Barbie.

one thing I loath is pretentiousness and they may have been the opposite but they portrayed exactly this In the shop and my other half does not even use the gram .. but his first words were the above 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
It's not like a crazy story like Lydia but about 4 years ago I was working as a lead makeup artist for a brand and our PR team reached out to her to do a paid post for her instagram. They asked her to meet me in a department store to do her makeup she was meant to take videos of the process etc to share and then after I done the makeup I was to send the PR team a list of products that she liked so they could send her them.

She turned up to the store an hour late and instead of coming to the counter that the girls had all set up for her (refreshments etc) she went over to Chantecaille and spent an hour having her make up done there, bought 1k worth of product and then proceeded to go to a load of other counters afterwards. 2 hours later she finally came over to us but by this point we were fed up waiting for her. She spent the whole time on her phone, not really interacting with us, didn't film just took a finished photo with no tags or products mentioned, asked for a bunch of products and left. I wasn't getting paid by the hour either and she wasted my time and it was really annoying and disrespectful, since then I just find her really irritating.
Incredibly infuriating. If I was the brands, I would play the total hypocrite with her, making her believe we are totally spellbound by her, but not sending her any products and waiting for her to come back begging, while spreading the stories of her being unreliable and unprofessional in all the industry.

Reactions: 12
What exactly is Fleur De Force thinking supporting Lydiot in her latest reel???????????? She had kids so she could understand how vulnerable Nicky was dealing with bratz Lydiot. If you know the woman, you know she's socially inept. So even if Lady of the manor told her own version to everyone, Nicky having a good reputation it doesn't take long to put two and two together and understand Lidl's a manipulative c°nt.
Fleur De Force seems like the type to hop on any bandwagon for visibility regarding certain issues.

What I could tell is that Lydia appears to [wear] the trousers in that relationship. I could be wrong.
Nope. You're spot on. 😆

I do recall one girl literally rolling her eyes up and they came in
Yes. I've seen event vlogs where people in the background look at Lydiot with disdain. She has zero social awareness.

They came in there behaving as if they were A* celebrities
Lydia and Ali are more like D list influenzas in the grand scheme of things...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hmmm. My inquisitive ass has so many questions about the Ibeefa trip ...
Wonder which basket bag and white dress combo Twiddlededum (Josie) and Twiddlededumber (Lydia) are wearing tonight ?
Is Charlie wearing his too tight, too short pink shorts for dinner ?
Day 1 - Has Ali already scouted allllll the car parks in Ibeefa for prospective photo shoots ??? Could he have already done one in the airport car park ... ???
Did Ali take his pumpkin coloured Souster grandpa jacket with ?
Are they having pizza and chips for supper ? With Heinz tomato sauce, of course !!!
Supper in the hotel room as per usual ? Elemis footing the bill, so ....
Did VicITF bid them "bon voyage"?
"Ibiza" ... Does Josie say it or spray it ??? 🤭 With those teeth, I would hazard to say ... spray it. 😷

So many more questions.

I have a feeling Fleur was part of the WhatsApp group bashing Nicky ...
VicITF as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Fleur De Force seems like the type to hop on any bandwagon for visibility regarding certain issues.

Nope. You're spot on. 😆

Yes. I've seen event vlogs where people in the background look at Lydiot with disdain. She has zero social awareness.

Lydia and Ali are more like D list influenzas in the grand scheme of things...
More Z listers lols, they are just money and freebie grabbing whores.

Reactions: 12
Hii there. I was wondering if any of you can recommend a good youtuber? I really miss lovely videos without the "out of touch with reality" attitude. Appreciate any recommendations. ;)💗
I agree with @Lionessarising about Jonna Jinton. She is wonderful to watch. Stunningly beautiful filming, and she has such a positive view on life.

I like Chloé Kian at times (even though I am older, I like her food and lifestyle content). But then there was some life drama: broke up with her long-term boyfriend and then in a blink of an eye was posting about jetting off to Mexico to get together with the supposed love of her life, who comes off as a total jerk in her vlogs, making cutting comments. Her viewers noticed and commented, so she closed the comments on those particular vlogs. 🙄

There is also this older couple that I recently started watching. Now, at first they may be off-putting until you get used to their style: slower paced, extremely calm. But then when you see their enthusiasm for all things Brisitsh, and how cute they can be, they become so endearing. Their names are Kirsten and Joerg. They are a German couple, both always fascinated with Britain, got an opportunity to move there for his work, and now spend their weekends touring castles and gardens, or baking, or renovating/decorating their Victorian home. I relate to them, being older myself, but mainly because I, too, have been long fascinated with Britain (traveled there twice over the course of my life and am so wanting to go again!). So I sort of live vicariously through them.

[ETA]: BTW, Kirsten sounds completely British (at least to my untrained ears). The reason is that she spent several years living in Egypt while she was a teen, and the British Council offered English classes, so she learned the language from British people, thus picking up their accents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I hate to burst your bubble but I worked with her once and she wasn't great :(
My bubble is OK, no problem! 😂 An anecdote ?
[Edit]
I have read you. Indeed, what a lack of consideration....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Not quite Youtubers but I really enjoy following We Are Twinset and Holly Anna Scarsella on Instagram. Mature, professional, stylish, nice girls. No bitchiness, no drama.

Reactions: 6
Anybody wonder why, after Ali had finished mending Porter's toy and given it to him, he then made a noise and frightened that poor furbaby? You can see him jump... as far as I'm concerned that is not normal behaviour from a furbaby that's been in a stable, loving home from when he was just weeks old. Something has made him skittish like that 😔
I tried to post about this earlier but my screen recording wouldn’t upload! I don’t want to make horrible assumptions but that seems like a sign of an abused dog. Porter also seems to be very shut off from them both and doesn’t give them much of a happy reaction to anything. I have a miniature dachshund and he is sooo different. It may just be his personality but it seems very off to me (sadly). ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.