Lydia Millen #89 Damage control in full flow, welcome to the LEM quarterly sympathy show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, Ali has over 25 thousand new subscribers on IG today.
I have to say Ali is killing it - I think a few people on here think they are bought but if you look at his Reel views he is smashing it. I think it’s very deserved as well, you can tell he puts far more work into his content than Lydia!

Reactions: 28
Oh, I bet she's frothing at the mouth but she is just hiding it. She'll come up with something where she reiterates again that her interests have changed or she is not into these events or some other lie to try and hide her embarrassment and humiliation.

It's going to be more and more apparent as things open up. It's one thing to not receive PR packages for a video. It'll be another when Frow and Amelia etc. are all at high end brand events and Lydiot is home opening boxes of Amazon knickers asking us to swipe up to purchase.

Oh, the LOLs!

Reactions: 41
Wow, Ali has over 25 thousand new subscribers on IG today.
One day he may reach page 5 of his own thread

Reactions: 41
OMG we need a real bitch on his thread too ... we need him to surpass "Her Royal Anus" ....I will officially be calling her "HRA" from now on .. I instruct ALL Tattlers to do so too!!

Reactions: 35
There's better use of your time then to steam your clothes. No my lovely there is not! esp when you are acting all lady of the bloody manor fake voice included but walking around like a scruff in unironed clothes.

Also all that PR stuff and she hasn't shown ANY of it. Its about time these brands stopped sending her stuff.

Reactions: 35
Well, seeing as you mentioned Vieve and Madam not ever using her good buddy Jamie's beauty products ... in tonight's vlog, Lydiot mentioned using some product of Samantha Ravandahl which she combined with her Byterrible shite. Surely if Lydiot and Jamie are such good friends Lydiot would know of the bad blood between Jamie and Samantha ...

Reactions: 15
WOW SO NOW SHE'S PRETENDING TO HAVE BEEN SUICIDAL!! hi guys I have missed all your HILARIOUS jokes but I've had to take a break from Lydia because she's honestly disturbing and very triggering to me as I have a cousin who destroyed my life and is exactly like her! this summary just made me want to run a mile. HOW PATHETIC IS SHE!! she's disgusting for this, so she is claiming to have been suicidal because she screamed at a hairdresser because SHE ignored her advice????? what an ego this wicked woman has

on another note at least she's still sticking to the cottagecore farmers wife aesthetic I expected her to have switched it up by now lmao

Reactions: 34
I have to say Ali is killing it - I think a few people on here think they are bought but if you look at his Reel views he is smashing it. I think it’s very deserved as well, you can tell he puts far more work into his content than Lydia!
But seriously, who is subscribing and watching Ali?!?!?

Reactions: 26
Lydia, love, you don’t look cool, dreamy or inspirational by blabbering on about how you spend your time on valuable projects instead of ironing. In the real world, we work, have families, friendships and relationships, cook and clean, IRON, have hobbies, learn and guess what.. we fit tattle in too! shock horror I know, cause you have to subsidise ironing and cooking for tattle... all through the highs and lows we kick ass! Go us

Reactions: 49
the white shirt/cream pants combo she has on in her vlog actually looks nice i pray she releases herself from the shackles of the "little house on the praire" dresses

Reactions: 24
Umm have to say seening her with those snide bags it does raise the question what else is a super fake in her collection. Always been doubt around her LV ones ????
Her existence is so so sad that her best days are rearranging her freebies in the dressing room.
Note she doesn't & doesn't have time to iron !!!!!!
What the f...... do you do Lids ? Lazy no good for nothing human being. You should be totally ashamed of your laziness and lack of interest in anything other than that stuffed juverderm face .

Reactions: 27
Now that’s interesting! I watch both Jamie and Samantha and had, apparently, missed that they’d had a falling out. Hmm, with that bit of intel it surely seems a calculated move on Lydiot’s part to showcase Aura... or she’s just a self-absorbed twat incapable of recognising this is the message she’s sending...

Reactions: 7
Daylesford could be opening a garden centre soon ... somewhere ... maybe ... she may be invited to cut the ribbon there
Burn, Tamara, Vic, Amelia et al burn.
Dior shmior. Pfffft.

Reactions: 22
I did see her pick about 6 spinach leaves from her raised coffin beds for Ali’s eggs!

Reactions: 25
the white shirt/cream pants combo she has on in her vlog actually looks nice i pray she releases herself from the shackles of the "little house on the praire" dresses
Can't believe she said she wears her shirts undone for a tortured artist look which she LOVES! Hope I heard that right

Reactions: 32
I agree, he puts a lot of effort in making them, very creative. People have noticed. I bet if he showed them on tic tok, he would get more followers.

Reactions: 12
Your phrase of "rearranging freebies" sums up so perfectly what Lidl does all day.

Can't believe I never thought if this before. Every day, she prances about looking at things she didn't pay actual money for, moving them from room to room until there's more free (plastic) crap to move again.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.