Lydia Millen #89 Damage control in full flow, welcome to the LEM quarterly sympathy show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember ALL of this was over hair color. And now knock off handbags. Disgusting.
This though... THIS.

I've said it before, but at this point Lydia really needs to own up to it, and not spin in into some graduation victim fest.
She would have to rebuild a lot, but she's ruining (and mostly already ruined) her potential, by being too 👏darn 👏 proud👏

Reactions: 26
Ahhhh I’m so conflicted on this. I know Lydia fucked up big style, but I’m not sure how I feel about messaging brands she’s working with, leaving negative reviews on the brands etc....

She’s problematic, but I don’t want to completely destroy anyone :(
In a sense Lydia has ruined her own self and as far as I see it if someone is in the dark about who she is and what she represents and someone informs them and then how they want to proceed that’s on them! But I think if you do it in a classy business etiquette and comment you look trustworthy and they are being honest and Lydia is the one who is dishonest and she does wrong things and gets away with it because she manipulates the outcome!
I’m a bit torn. On one hand I agree, it’s a bit unsettling that this is how it’s done. However on the flip side, I think with social media being such a huge part of people’s lives this is how people and brands can hold influencers and celebrities accountable. Otherwise there is no accountability on social media. You can do and say whatever you want with little to no consequences and that breeds narcissistic, entitled and awful people. That then make money off of “losers” that buy into their bullshit because it’s all smoke and mirrors and everyone is getting away with murder... And that’s just not fair to say the least. Business’s have websites with ratings that hold them accountable. Restaurants have health inspections and ratings, making sure they are running as they should be. Who’s holding influencers accountable ?? Who is making sure that there is no deception occurring? No fraud like buying bots and likes? I think this is just the by-product of self inflicted irresponsibility and zero accountability. In a way, she has coming what she deserves. Just as a restaurant serving expired food is at risk at being shut down. Influencers trying to bullshit their way thru social media risk being exposed and taken down.
I feel Ali is walking in Lydia’s footsteps and buying bots! I seen his account just weeks ago and his count was in the mid-high three hundred and if you look at all his recent comments there will be like 4-5 of the same person
Someone who is still learning English!
Nobody!!🙈 Did you hear how she said Grand Prix? It’s supposed to be with a long e sound but I’m not sure how she said
Ahahahah, oh god, that woman😅😅 Talking about her idiotic site again. "In the first day 11 thousand people clicked on my site!!! And I didn't need to even post anything big, but was able to capitalise on all that traffic - it was SO GREAT!!!". I mean we all knew that you're lazy af, Lyds, and prefer to do the bare minimum, but talking about it like that is a really bad taste😅
Lydia pretty much said go to my website and click on my link to make your purchases so I can get free money since I purchased this expensive website to monetize all your purchases so nobody else gets the sale but me, me,me!!!
Ali is gonna make roast after she had a long relaxing weekend when she clearly lied and said she does all the baking and cooking when she did her Tupperware ad!!! If I was her I would feel like I failed as a woman if I couldn’t make my family a simple meal and if it was both of them cooking and helping each other it would be a different story but gosh darn do something for yourself you lazy sloth!!! I fast forwarded through her flog but I’m to the point where I literally can’t stand her!! I can see right through the manipulation of every move she makes is for a total monetizing everything she shows in her flog! If you’re not gonna buy the mattress she hits the clothing and at the end she has to get the overpriced mask but don’t go on any other website online go straight to her brilliant one so she can get paid so she can buy more things for herself! I spotted the person who gifted her the mattress in the comments and think she needs to learn who Lydia really is!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I've said it before, but at this point Lydia really needs to own up to it, and not spin in into some graduation victim fest.
Correct. To my recollection, Lydia started all of it.

We'd be none the wiser if she hadn't wagged her tongue about it for months on end and tried to annihilate Nicky's business and reputation.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In a sense Lydia has ruined her own self and as far as I see it if someone is in the dark about who she is and what she represents and someone informs them and then how they want to proceed that’s on them! But I think if you do it in a classy business etiquette and comment you look trustworthy and they are being honest and Lydia is the one who is dishonest and she does wrong things and gets away with it because she manipulates the outcome!

I feel Ali is walking in Lydia’s footsteps and buying bots! I seen his account just weeks ago and his count was in the mid-high three hundred and if you look at all his recent comments there will be like 4-5 of the same person

Nobody!!🙈 Did you hear how she said Grand Prix? It’s supposed to be with a long e sound but I’m not sure how she said

Lydia pretty much said go to my website and click on my link to make your purchases so I can get free money since I purchased this expensive website to monetize all your purchases so nobody else gets the sale but me, me,me!!!
Ali is gonna make roast after she had a long relaxing weekend when she clearly lied and said she does all the baking and cooking when she did her Tupperware ad!!! If I was her I would feel like I failed as a woman if I couldn’t make my family a simple meal and if it was both of them cooking and helping each other it would be a different story but gosh darn do something for yourself you lazy sloth!!! I fast forwarded through her flog but I’m to the point where I literally can’t stand her!! I can see right through the manipulation of every move she makes is for a total monetizing everything she shows in her flog! If you’re not gonna buy the mattress she hits the clothing and at the end she has to get the overpriced mask but don’t go on any other website online go straight to her brilliant one so she can get paid so she can buy more things for herself! I spotted the person who gifted her the mattress in the comments and think she needs to learn who Lydia really is!
Didnt she pronounce it grun prix?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is trying so hard to be sunshine and light, I'll give her that. She even gives a monologue saying "hats off to mothers of multiple children", noting her imagined stress of having to deal with TWO children, her heart can't take it. She only has one cat and one dog nagging at her for attention and that equals a very, very demanding day because Ali is golfing and she's left on her own with the 2 pets. What horrors!

Sad she doesn't realize she again walked into the face punch of reminding those in the know that she treated a 'mother to be' horrifically, during a bleeping PANDEMIC, over HAIR(!!!), and then went on to ruin the new mother's maternity leave. A new mother that had to have an emergency cesarean because she was so stressed out about Whatsap groups started by our very own Lydia Elise Millen with the intention of burning her business to the ground. And she kept harping on about it, snidely in multiple videos, without a care in the world about the new mother. So stressed was this mother that she couldn't be induced and have a healthy and natural delivery as planned. I guess Lydia's compassion for mothers only extends to her nail person, Alex.

Yeah, Lydia, you're such a wonderful human being, noticing that motherhood is stressful and hard. Yet how stressful and hard would it be to actually apologize for your absolutely revolting behavior that is resulting in your continually being raked over the coals whenever a new company dares hire you to push their products? Hmmm? I'll wait, lovely, go ahead, try to spin that to your benefit.

Grimy hands (is she wearing the original Tiffany wedding band on her right hand??), fondling ice cubes that are to be gifted. Please note, we did indeed find the correct house for Carrie. It is stunning, and SO MUCH NICER THAN THE DANK POTAGER/BUNGALOW THAT IS NOT IN BUCKS!!

Repeatedly focusing on Porter's humping ways. It's perverse how obsessed she is about the topic. Let's see, what else? She got a new mattress, it's the dream, best ever, free of course. It's so good even after a night of tequila and gin she managed the best side sleeping sleep of her life. Boils my Brussel sprouts that she gets everything for free, just because she was wasteful enough to fall in love with a King bed frame from America and had to expand her already expansive carbon footprint to have it brought over to the UK. duck the planet, yeah?

She goes on and on about her new website which makes me think it's stuck in the doldrums of no traffic. Snidely complains repeatedly about Ali daring to watch a race on the telly, how dare he?? And ends with freshly tablescaped weeds on the driftwood table of doom which looks sparse, smelly and downright lackluster. Did I miss anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Lydiot touching all the floral ice cubes :sick: :sick: :sick:
Girl, we're in a P A N D E M I C !!!
Even if we weren't in a pandemic, that's disgusting.
And all over the cutting board probably chopped garlic or onions! That’s why I don’t eat or drink anything that other people bring because of that! People don’t use common sense and even when I cook for myself and family members I make sure it’s a clean surface and I don’t put my fingers all over everything! Lumi wipes her dirty paws/ass over everything!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Good to hear - fyi she is the one who posted her own child's photo on her stories... she should take that down for sure if she want's her child to have privacy online. I am unable to remove it so maybe the Mods can. My intention in posting it was not to endanger her daughter... I had just read her message support of Lydia and terrible things to me and then bam she posted pregnancy photos and that pic of her child and I shared them like I would any other time I screen capture. No other intent was meant and I hope noone would ever think I was dragging her child into something.

Not sure where the one of her and her husband came from, I didn't post that one.

I think we can put this all behind us. I will say... every single day on this thread and others, tattlers talk about posts and reaching out to brands. Somehow I became the villan and the troll in some people's eyes and for that I have learned. I won't share things as openly here ever again. đŸ„ș Nicky can fight her own battles.
I totally support you. You have done nothing wrong! ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ok, what was the point of Cawwiiee throwing Lydiot a birthday party ? And one only for Lydiot, and not Ali ? Their birthday is a few days apart !!!

Didn't Mosiac treat Lydiot and Ali to a joint birthday charcuterie supper for their nearest and dearest friends ?
Was Lydiot so annoyed that she had to share the birthday dinner with Ali ... and so Cawwiie had to suck up to Lydiot and throw her a surprise birthday supper for her ?

ENABLER. That is Cawwiiee.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
She is trying so hard to be sunshine and light, I'll give her that. She even gives a monologue saying "hats off to mothers of multiple children", noting her imagined stress of having to deal with TWO children, her heart can't take it. She only has one cat and one dog nagging at her for attention and that equals a very, very demanding day because Ali is golfing and she's left on her own with the 2 pets. What horrors!

Sad she doesn't realize she again walked into the face punch of reminding those in the know that she treated a 'mother to be' horrifically, during a bleeping PANDEMIC, over HAIR(!!!), and then went on to ruin the new mother's maternity leave. A new mother that had to have an emergency cesarean because she was so stressed out about Whatsap groups started by our very own Lydia Elise Millen with the intention of burning her business to the ground. And she kept harping on about it, snidely in multiple videos, without a care in the world about the new mother. So stressed was this mother that she couldn't be induced and have a healthy and natural delivery as planned. I guess Lydia's compassion for mothers only extends to her nail person, Alex.

Yeah, Lydia, you're such a wonderful human being, noticing that motherhood is stressful and hard. Yet how stressful and hard would it be to actually apologize for your absolutely revolting behavior that is resulting in your continually being raked over the coals whenever a new company dares hire you to push their products? Hmmm? I'll wait, lovely, go ahead, try to spin that to your benefit.

Grimy hands (is she wearing the original Tiffany wedding band on her right hand??), fondling ice cubes that are to be gifted. Please note, we did indeed find the correct house for Carrie. It is stunning, and SO MUCH NICER THAN THE DANK POTAGER/BUNGALOW THAT IS NOT IN BUCKS!!

Repeatedly focusing on Porter's humping ways. It's perverse how obsessed she is about the topic. Let's see, what else? She got a new mattress, it's the dream, best ever, free of course. It's so good even after a night of tequila and gin she managed the best side sleeping sleep of her life. Boils my Brussel sprouts that she gets everything for free, just because she was wasteful enough to fall in love with a King bed frame from America and had to expand her already expansive carbon footprint to have it brought over to the UK. duck the planet, yeah?

She goes on and on about her new website which makes me think it's stuck in the doldrums of no traffic. Snidely complains repeatedly about Ali daring to watch a race on the telly, how dare he?? And ends with freshly tablescaped weeds on the driftwood table of doom which looks sparse, smelly and downright lackluster. Did I miss anything?
While Ali is watching his Grand Prix you would think she could cook him a roast but no he has to cook her dinner because he has to be grateful for being able to be married to her! I really think that’s what she thinks!!!

Ok, what was the point of Cawwiiee throwing Lydiot a birthday party ? And one only for Lydiot, and not Ali ? Their birthday is a few days apart !!!

Didn't Mosiac treat Lydiot and Ali to a joint birthday charcuterie supper for their nearest and dearest friends ?
Was Lydiot so annoyed that she had to share the birthday dinner with Ali ... and so Cawwiie had to suck up to Lydiot and throw her a surprise birthday supper for her ?

ENABLER. That is Cawwiiee.
And wasn’t it just Depop Dee’s birthday?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.