Lydia Millen #90 Queen of knock-offs and dupes, “luxury vlogger” falls too low to recoup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don t know about anyone else here but I ve never read a blog in my life... I just cannot see Lidl persuading her followers to read hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don t know about anyone else here but I ve never read a blog in my life... I just cannot see Lidl persuading her followers to read hers.
I did but only like fanpages to keep up. They might count as gossip sites. I never followed a random blogger day to day life.

Reactions: 11
Thanks for the new thread @Rubythefirebat

Here's a little recap on tonights latest vlog for those who don't want to watch, they really do keep getting more and more boring:

She starts off with a summary of the weather. She says it has been ‘erratic’ just like you then my love.

Her blooming begging worked..Sleepeeze GIFTED her a free mattress! (Although she doesn’t properly declare it, ASA would love to hear of this!) Another company that clearly has no idea of the kind of person they have gifted too. She really does know how to beg for items doesn’t she, how incredibly sad that it actually works for her. I’m sure they’ll be receiving a few informative emails alerting them to her behaviour.

I fast forwarded a bit..

She then rambles on about her friend Alex being inspirational..Now Lydia tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle. I’m so sure her friendship with Alex the makeup lady was being discussed here last week! Also why delve into your friends personal life, the internet does not need to know she's a single mother when she chooses not to put herself out to the public.

She then goes on about how she has capitalised on the growth of her blog, apparently she generated 11K clicks on one post in 24hours?! She continues to show us around her website for 20 mins of so..basically in the aim that we click and generate her more money. Oh Lydia the money really is drying up isn’t it.

We have a snippet of Ali cooking dinner again, thought you shared the cooking Lady Lidl..?

Have whizzed through the video but still have no idea what she means by ‘What the future holds’..

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Here we go again another new thread, well at least all the comments on here are genuine and not bought bots. :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Here we go again another new thread, well at least all comments on here are genuine and not bought bots. :giggle:
TBH she should pay those tattlers who are brave enough to lose some braincells while watching her and write these recups for us. No to mention Ali. The sleeping beauty fell asleep on one of the shed cleaning vlogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Every time she mentions mangetout i keep thinking of Del Boy from the programme Only Fools and Horses, lol! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
ok.....just 60 seconds in and she states that it makes sense that American mattresses are bigger because "America has more space".

WTAF?!!?

Her stupidity has no bounds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
Vlog 24th May 'We Don't Know What the Future Holds'

- She thought she'd have to import a mattress from America. Things started to escalate, it was getting expensive. It's still an expensive bed, but a wonderful bed. When Sleepeezee heard about her situation they reached out to her. She's had the best night's sleep of her life. If you love it so much...how about you hibernate there...until at least like next year.

- She thinks her shoulder and arm ache have been due to her old mattress all this time. So the new mattress was a blessing in disguise really. So I found this special medication to stop you moaning. It's called. Shut. The. duck. Up.

- She's anxious this morning as her diary is marked out for a surprise. She's really bad with surprises, as she has so much to think about before she leaves the house. Just so much to tick off the to do list - check tattle updates (and repeat), look in mirror (73 times), fake tan (37 layers and no less), brush hair (optional), make bed (make husband make bed). Just So. Much. To. I get it...totally. I get that you're a bleeping moron.

- She's ordered edible flowers to make ice cubes to take to her surprise day. Does she duck this up? Yes, yes she does. I'm not necessarily saying you're a moron again. But maybe you should pursue activities that don't require much intelligence. Like popping dried flowers into an ice cube tray. No wait. Scrap that. You're still a moron. Case closed.

- The brief for the day is to feel cute and amazing. So her get up is her Zimmerman white full length dress. You'd make a lovely bride corpse Lydia. Her hair is in a low bun. She's letting all her secrets out; if her hair is down she feels more glam, if her hair is up she feels cool. I wish I had your hair. Said no-one ever. The weather is bad. So bad that she thinks Ali's golfing will be rained off. So along with the white dress she's decided to wear sandals. I'm sorry you're an inept idiot. But I'm not sorry.

- She's enjoyed having the house to herself, but the animals have been demanding. She genuinely doesn't think she can have more than one child. She struggles with two animals by herself. She doesn't know how single mums do it. An ode to Alex. She's never been more in awe, as Alex never even moans. Lumi has been begging her for more food and wanted her to walk to her bowl to show her. Then Lumi meowed at the window to be let in. AND Porter has not wanted to leave her side. It's been a very demanding day. She feels she's experienced what it's like for some parents out there. On the matter of parenthood, I've come to the conclusion that you're such a moron that after you were born your mum changed her stance on swallowing. You are the youngest child birthed to your mum aren't you Lydia? And that's the story on that...

- It's a birthday party just for her. With her ass licking clown posse aka Cawwee and Depop Dee et al. She was talking to Cawwee about Porter's humping as she walked into the kitchen to find the others. She was just like so embarrassed. She hadn't clocked why the Greatest Showman soundtrack was playing as this is the soundtrack of her life. Yes, yes Lydia it is. Just switch out the 'Greatest' for 'Shadiest'. Then we good.

- She's been burning the candle at both ends. She's been to another friend's house. The tequila came out. She's been keeping hydrated though. She just loves a La Meerrrrr sheet mask. Oh what a real life multi-tasking hero you are. I only hope you didn't also have that big girl task of...yanno watching two pets for an hour...all by your limp noodle self.

- She's had a clear out of the greenhouse whilst Ali watches the Grand Prix. What. A. Time. To. Be. Alive. watching this riveting content. Next she'll collate a post on how to organise the under the sink self. No wait...

- She thought she'd give us a walk through of her forever digital home. People have forgotten that blogs are so important. She feels people need to start focusing on them instead of algorithms on other apps. Her main focus had been this the last year, to make it the most amazing destination. She's so proud to work with Chloé Digital to bring this space to the industry. A look-book, to link her outfits. 11,000 clicks to her own website. She was the person that drove that traffic. This is the mothership of her. She even has a very special section for her fashion reels. Even her underwear is linked. Someone messaged her to say they didn't need to ask her a question as they went on her blog and found the answer. Congratulations to you all for not slipping into a coma reading this tit.

- She's picked cow parsley for the tablescape as it keeps it's architecture well. Ali is making chicken and bean (minus the lily) enchiladas for dinner. That's her finishing doing anything around the house for the day. She's downloaded a new audio book. She just loves books. She likes to be transported. From reality? From the floor? From a world without spellcheck?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
You'd think since she has had this epiphany of how hard it is to be a single mother of TWO CHILDREN, she'd start to thaw a bit towards, I don't know, HER OWN MOTHER, that raised her and her brother alone. No? Too on the nose for her to notice? Seriously, she deserves no pity or consideration over anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Aww diddums she hasn't got the right sized sheets for the mattress yet. Why not order some then you idiot? ooh yes because you are waiting for some to be #GIFTED.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
She is smart to make her life completely clickable even if she never has a partnership or deal again. She can just pick something out of thin air like her Dior greenhouse post and poof she's making money. She was def on a high at the mere thought of the site working for her and the idea she can not rely on needing a brand to hire her. There will always be fans who don't know/realize the real her who will buy and we all know that to be true.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.