Lydia Millen #89 Damage control in full flow, welcome to the LEM quarterly sympathy show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. tit happens with the best too. But then you post or send an apology or something to professionally acknowledging the situation.
I spied this on Lydia and Bean...

We'll see if they issue a public apology to that poster, but let's not hold our breath.

And wouldn't you know... all of those, "Not our problem" to "Sorry we didn't know" responses from L&B to customers were removed from Trust Pilot.

So, again I call bullsh*t. I've been in this game long enough to know when someone's playing with an empty deck.

Lily And Lydia Bean.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Does she not realise this angle is awful for her, her legs look thick and manly and her jaw looks massive cough filler.
Screenshot_20210524_180846_com.instagram.android_edit_1069805164143530.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
No, no, no ! Please don't take this as you being the villain. I absolutely did not mean for it to come across in that way. I sincerely apologise for that ❤
I stressed the point to her that we are not trolls and we are actually quite fair in how we approach a situation. I absolutely will back you up on approaching brands as I have done the same - which is how she messaged me.

Oy !!! 😂
No I know you didn't mean that Namima.

I'm glad she apologized to you and another person... somehow she has your information. As for me praying on her child's photo that she posted or whatever she's afraid of she doesn't need to worry. I'm not the bad guy in these scenarios. Several posts directed at me yesterday when this entire community shares opinions etc just stings. I'll get over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

I'm glad she apologized to you and another person... somehow she has your information. As for me praying on her child's photo that she posted or whatever she's afraid of she doesn't need to worry. I'm not the bad guy in these scenarios. Several posts directed at me yesterday when this entire community shares opinions etc just stings. I'll get over it.
WE all get attacked once in a while, I nearly left! And sadly some valued members have!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

❤❤❤
If you're the bad guy, then I'm standing next to you as one as well. If you are looking for me on any brand page supporting Lydiot, just look for a comment and a 🍌. Sometimes our comments hit home.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Good to hear - fyi she is the one who posted her own child's photo on her stories... she should take that down for sure if she want's her child to have privacy online. I am unable to remove it so maybe the Mods can. My intention in posting it was not to endanger her daughter... I had just read her message support of Lydia and terrible things to me and then bam she posted pregnancy photos and that pic of her child and I shared them like I would any other time I screen capture. No other intent was meant and I hope noone would ever think I was dragging her child into something.

Not sure where the one of her and her husband came from, I didn't post that one.

I think we can put this all behind us. I will say... every single day on this thread and others, tattlers talk about posts and reaching out to brands. Somehow I became the villan and the troll in some people's eyes and for that I have learned. I won't share things as openly here ever again. 🥺 Nicky can fight her own battles.
YOU DID NOTHING WRONG Julia from Chicago (if i remember correctly). You're not the villain. I love you and your opinions.
Re the husband and child, those are all public information. Google has a lot more information than just pictures that are easily searchable. :rolleyes: People underestimate the power of search engine and social media. I still think there's a spy of Lydia and Beans among us. If they want something removed, then they can do it themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
YOU DID NOTHING WRONG Julia from Chicago (if i remember correctly). You're not the villain. I love you and your opinions.
Re the husband and child, those are all public information. Google has a lot more information than just pictures that are easily searchable. :rolleyes: People underestimate the power of search engine and social media. I still think there's a spy of Lydia and Beans among us. If they want something removed, then they can do it themselves.
All of this! :LOL: 😍

Not to mention Jenna posted the baby photo on Instagram Stories.

And the context as to why it was shared had nothing to do with the baby, more so with the 180 to support pregnant women (from what I gathered).

Not like someone tracked it down on the dark web. FFS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So pleased she is happy with her 'noooo' mattress...now if she could just learn to enunciate properly!

Must remember, when next invited to a friend's house, to take a bag of ice cubes....made with unwashed , manky flowers and leaves. That will guarantee me another invite won't it??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Lydias career is taking a dive but not to worry Ali and Porter are still alive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not gonna lie but who even shops at Karen millen? I don’t know anyone that shops there
I used to and was a massive fan, the clothes were so well made. Not any more though. The clothes Lidl promotes looks like bad quality to me.

Reactions: 10
She took... ice cubes... to a friend's house. Wtf. Of all the things to take?!?!
An actual bag of ice would've been better haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
at this point lydia is going to have to make some drastic changes to improve her current situation or she really stands to lose it all. My suggestions-

1. Halt all construction projects. All of them. Not a single other project in that bungalow until you have a firm grip on reality. You are so consumed with making content and getting freebies from brands that you didn't even stop to see how shallow you looked doing so much construction during a pandemic and the clear health effects it was having on your husband who was clearly managing the whole ordeal. On top of it the way you speak about the labormen was appalling.

2. fire all staff- yes including carrie your enabler. you don't need assistants and designers and personal trainers and staff. you need to sort through your own PR, brand deals, comment sections and edit your own videos. you need to put in the same hard work you did at the beginning of your career so you can appreciate the blessing youve been given in life. You need to quit surrounding yourself with yesman who wipe your ass and laugh at your jokes and shield you from criticism.

3. bleeping apologize. Apologize for the crappy brand launch, the shady business deals and the way you treated nicky. Just apologize. Even if people don't accpet your apology take ownership of your behavior.

4. GO to therapy. A cognitive behavioral therapist. multiple times a week. WIthout the facade of puffy dresses and hermes bags. In your sweats and makeupless so you can sit in your authentic self and figure out what the hell is going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Well what a very non decrepit load of nothing that was!!!!! Making ice cubes GROUNDBREAKING. She has absolutely got no work. Where has the smug I got the cream face gone ? All very low key tonight gang. I smell a rat 🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.