Lydia Millen #89 Damage control in full flow, welcome to the LEM quarterly sympathy show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for explaining.

Now... back to Lydia. Good lord she looks so mean in all of their Ads.

View attachment 588074View attachment 588079
When KM was actually worth it

Annie's daughter Tali Lennox (her mothers an amazing singer really rate her highly adore her really

One half with Dave Stewart of the Eurythmics Tali being a former model turned now abstract ish artist I think could be accurate really like her to be honest

Reactions: 6
Lydiot touching all the floral ice cubes :sick: :sick: :sick:
Girl, we're in a P A N D E M I C !!!
Even if we weren't in a pandemic, that's disgusting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Somehow I became the villan and the troll in some people's eyes and for that I have learned.
No, you didn't @Julia123. You are not any of those things and I'd be hard-pressed for someone to share a coherent explanation as to why they think that's a valid statement.

If you upload personal photos to public social media platforms, I 👏 don't 👏 want 👏 to 👏 hear 👏 cries about privacy concerns. Full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
She (the owner) came across as very genuine and so I am taking her positive response at face value.
I'm surprised. Her social media admin has access to both social media platforms and TrustPilot, eh?

Interesting... either way, it's a done deal and moot point.

(Always ask for the person's name you're speaking to when reaching out to companies. Fairly sure, if it was Jenna she would have said the buck stops with me, yada yada yada. She got in way over her head and now it's an admins fault. I've never hired an employee that would be that brazen to respond to customers online in that way. The nature of those correspondences (and timing) beg me to differ. I get it. Damage control is a beast.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Good to hear - fyi she is the one who posted her own child's photo on her stories... she should take that down for sure if she want's her child to have privacy online. I am unable to remove it so maybe the Mods can. My intention in posting it was not to endanger her daughter... I had just read her message support of Lydia and terrible things to me and then bam she posted pregnancy photos and that pic of her child and I shared them like I would any other time I screen capture. No other intent was meant and I hope noone would ever think I was dragging her child into something.

Not sure where the one of her and her husband came from, I didn't post that one.

I think we can put this all behind us. I will say... every single day on this thread and others, tattlers talk about posts and reaching out to brands. Somehow I became the villan and the troll in some people's eyes and for that I have learned. I won't share things as openly here ever again. 🥺 Nicky can fight her own battles.
My understanding is the owner blames her employee for that unprofessional messages. Did you get any proper text after this?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
My understanding is the owner blames her employee for that unprofessional messages. Did you get any proper text after this?
Easy to blame an employee. Isn’t the owner the one who should be teaching employees how to react, and when a difficult situation comes along also teach the employee to come and find help!

Sounds a bit like lidl who will always throw somebody else under the bus!

• Sick
The pair of them are beyond slobbish. The effort they put in to their evening meal is zero. They have everything there to live a nice and privileged life yet don’t grace it with any gratitude by putting in some enthusiasm and joy.
my niece‘s latest offering-

View attachment 588217
Wow, that looks and sounds amazing! Look at the presentation. 💖

Reactions: 7
And for the Instagram comment replies, and for the TrustPilot replies... It's convenient and feasible. But I call bullsh*t.

Reactions: 17
So from tonight's vlog we're supposed to believe in her manic positivity but when she's posting about the whole Lily and Bean fiasco in a month or so, we'll be expected to believe she had to be picked up off the floor?

Can someone send the link the invidious one isn't working for some reason?

Reactions: 1
And for the Instagram comment replies, and for the TrustPilot replies... It's convenient and feasible. But I call bullsh*t.
Agree. tit happens with the best too. But then you post or send an apology or something to professionally acknowledging the situation.

Reactions: 10
Can someone send the link the invidious one isn't working for some reason?

Copy/paste link into View Pure: youtube.com/watch?v=xNmIJKcCGwc&ab_channel=LydiaEliseMillen

No ad dollars for Lydiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good to hear - fyi she is the one who posted her own child's photo on her stories... she should take that down for sure if she want's her child to have privacy online. I am unable to remove it so maybe the Mods can. My intention in posting it was not to endanger her daughter... I had just read her message support of Lydia and terrible things to me and then bam she posted pregnancy photos and that pic of her child and I shared them like I would any other time I screen capture. No other intent was meant and I hope noone would ever think I was dragging her child into something.

Not sure where the one of her and her husband came from, I didn't post that one.

I think we can put this all behind us. I will say... every single day on this thread and others, tattlers talk about posts and reaching out to brands. Somehow I became the villan and the troll in some people's eyes and for that I have learned. I won't share things as openly here ever again. 🥺 Nicky can fight her own battles.
No, no, no ! Please don't take this as you being the villain. I absolutely did not mean for it to come across in that way. I sincerely apologise for that ❤
I stressed the point to her that we are not trolls and we are actually quite fair in how we approach a situation. I absolutely will back you up on approaching brands as I have done the same - which is how she messaged me.

Someone who is still learning English!
Oy !!! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.