Lydia Millen #87 Poor Porter has been disregarded, pheasant wallpaper is to be restarted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, implying you’re suicidal is a low blow and actually disgusts me. To say friends were trying to convince you to live and suddenly in 8 weeks you’re the happiest ever, is not only a slap in the face to anyone who’s lost a loved one to suicide, but down right dangerous to anyone struggling, giving the impression that a quick fix is all you need.
This is a new low for even her. Having lost friends and family to suicide and nearly losing my husband to mental health issues, making such off the cuff comments like this has given me the rage. How dare she use this to promote herself 😡 coming from the depths of depression like she states, takes a long time, lots of therapy and isn’t something to be said with such nonchalance. Stupid idiot!!
She is just awful, a twit

Mark is lovely. Tim Price is another Cantabrian (as am I), and he'd be well worth getting a lesson with. It's interesting how breeding fashions in competition horses are nowadays. Back in the day I used to compete my full wire hunter/clydesdale thoroughbred cross in dressage, and nobody thought anything of it. But now you can easily spend tens of thousands of dollars on a horse. Madness.
I used to have dressage lessons with Heather Bender (she's American, but would come out to New Zealand several times a year). She has a YouTube channel, if you're interested in checking out any Lusitano horses.
I will have a look, thank you. Lusitano and PRE's are amazing horses with movement to die for.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mark is lovely. Tim Price is another Cantabrian (as am I), and he'd be well worth getting a lesson with. It's interesting how breeding fashions in competition horses are nowadays. Back in the day I used to compete my full wire hunter/clydesdale thoroughbred cross in dressage, and nobody thought anything of it. But now you can easily spend tens of thousands of dollars on a horse. Madness.
I used to have dressage lessons with Heather Bender (she's American, but would come out to New Zealand several times a year). She has a YouTube channel, if you're interested in checking out any Lusitano horses.
I love how this horse is not behind the vertical, is nicely rounded, gorgeous piaffe and look at those muscles.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Those make up finger prints on her bag 🤢
F597D157-2BA6-4EA3-9512-F1FD0FE129D4.jpeg

Every week, every vlog and every post proves what a filthy slob she is 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watched how she hijacked Ali’s video to show off her unnecessarily expensive dresses . She’s sickening

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I love how this horse is not behind the vertical, is nicely rounded, gorgeous piaffe and look at those muscles.
Indeed!! You are SO right there! Am I right in thinking that he is being ridden bitless too? Heather has been a huge fan of Lusitano's for such a long time now. I am amazed by her seat!!! She's got the kindest hands, and the most still legs.
I found another YouTuber that you might like today. She vlogs getting her horse from Novice to Grand Prix - the good, bad and the ugly! LOL. Olivia Towers Dressage. She seems very nice, and has a great head on her shoulders (that I can gather from a couple of videos today when I should have been working on University stuff!!!) ;) :ROFLMAO:

Maybe we need a horsey thread. (Although, that might attract the horsey people who are crazy!) ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched how she hijacked Ali’s video to show off her unnecessarily expensive dresses . She’s sickening
That REALLY ripped my shorts! But I took a leaf out of Lydia's latest vlog, and thought - "well, if Ali doesn't like that, he should man up and get her out of there!" (Or at least edit it out). Goes to show that she's overbearing, and he's a mouse.

Those make up finger prints on her bag 🤢 View attachment 572439

Every week, every vlog and every post proves what a filthy slob she is 🤮
I like her hair a bit better here (at least!)

Reactions: 9
Actually LOL'd reading this. Drop Cloth had a special mention!
I have used F&B because I like some of their colours but the paint is crap

Was she on the sauce when she wrote this? Who sends a post about “Reasons to Stay Alive” - an incendiary post sent after a year of lockdowns when mental health was at an all-time low due to grief, isolation, financial insecurity and an unparalleled pandemic.... and poses like this? She is disrespectful and hopelessly ignorant.
On the sauce, hahah love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I have used F&B because I like some of their colours but the paint is crap
LLB's ideas on interiors are pretty appalling, in my opinion, and the tone of the article is very condescending. I certainly never thought that the paint was manufactured by woodland creatures for gods sake!

Reactions: 4
They are not bespoke puppy gates! It’s like me bringing my LV bag to the store, asking for them to engrave my initials and then telling people I designed a bag with Louis Vuitton 🤣

371D6878-7FC6-4D1D-AD53-3F03D2A413F0.jpeg

If Lydia had designed them the company would say at least it’s a collaboration or something:

6E8507CA-46FF-450C-B7E4-2DFA16F2278E.jpeg

Do we think she paid for them? No #ad…

92CB8D78-F204-425F-9B7C-F1375B6BDCD6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
YOU was suicidal? why because YOU screamed at Nicky when she was 9 months pregnant then tried to ruin her CAREER. Also all this 'Im so happy blah blah' is a load of SH** she is not happy at all IMO.
Exactly!....spot on! She’s never happy! And after Nicky did that video didn’t she sit there eating mini eggs saying she’s never been so happy!??!
Make your mind up Lidl! What is it?!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Your husband is very lucky having you as his wife 🥰
Ah thank you so much :) I'm very passionate about mental health and just glad I could be there to support and help guide him through. Thankfully, he is so much better, off medication, happy and even doing his best to now support his close friend who is struggling.

I'm all for discussing mental health and making sure it's never something to be embarrassed about or swept under the carpet, but there are people who seem to jump on the bandwagon and almost make a mockery of what people have gone through, Lydia here as a prime example. If she really wanted to talk about it and make changes in her life or even help others, it wouldn't have been with an offensive, flippant insta post like this. She's reached an all time low.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They are not bespoke puppy gates! It’s like me bringing my LV bag to the store, asking for them to engrave my initials and then telling people I designed a bag with Louis Vuitton 🤣

View attachment 572467
If Lydia had designed them the company would say at least it’s a collaboration or something:

View attachment 572470

Do we think she paid for them? No #ad…

View attachment 572471
I've seen it all now. Maybe they could re-use it if Ali takes up show jumping on Shetland ponies.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Indeed!! You are SO right there! Am I right in thinking that he is being ridden bitless too? Heather has been a huge fan of Lusitano's for such a long time now. I am amazed by her seat!!! She's got the kindest hands, and the most still legs.
I found another YouTuber that you might like today. She vlogs getting her horse from Novice to Grand Prix - the good, bad and the ugly! LOL. Olivia Towers Dressage. She seems very nice, and has a great head on her shoulders (that I can gather from a couple of videos today when I should have been working on University stuff!!!) ;) :ROFLMAO:

Maybe we need a horsey thread. (Although, that might attract the horsey people who are crazy!) ;)
A horsy thread would be good but I know what you mean about some of the crazies. I have watched Olivia Towers too.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She graduated her bigger investment. What does it even mean? What sort of English is this?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
View attachment 572139
Perhaps she would like to show us this growth, as I’m yet to see it.

Lydia is never happy. Until she stops searching for perfection in the form of throwing money at everything, she will continue to be miserable.

She needs to look at the world, recognise her privilege (she doesn’t currently do this even if she says she does) and do better. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As the wise Luann De Lesseps once said,

"Money can't buy you class"
Absolutely .... She can pretend all she likes, but if she's not promoting the Brand, they would never let her in to start with ! She could never be what she aspires to, not even close.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but the original regular gates were fine and simple and would blend into their surroundings if painted. Now she’s got these really blocky “personalized🙄” gates that will stick out and look distracting from the interiors. And the “feet” stick out so far!!!

I always say that there is no need to draw attention and make a focal point of stuff like this. What you want is for it to sort of disappear to the eye. And honestly he shouldn’t be locked in there all the time anymore. Just when they aren’t home.

So... you want gates that can be easily tucked away in a closet when not in use. If they are used when you are not home then who cares what they look like. If he needs to be gated from the stairs then these are the WORST design for that.

Isn’t it odd that he’s running free (not safe environment) outside and caged inside (safe home)?

#freeporter

779129E7-564B-47CE-8EB4-51FEAC7F8D56.jpeg
176DB839-8C6B-4F55-A931-078400EC7981.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think she may be quite unwell. I've had several friends who have been hospitalised by covid, lost friends, lost partners, lost parents during the pandemic. This is triggering at best for those with real mental health issues, and I can only assume such a post comes from someone not in a good mental health place really.
I lost my partner to covid in january. We both had it but I survived he did not. But I've never considered myself having bad mental health. I'm grateful to be alive and I don't have all that lydia has. Lydia has also suffered loss of her nono but her sadness or whatever is making her unhappy comes from other things not that

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.