Lydia Millen #87 Poor Porter has been disregarded, pheasant wallpaper is to be restarted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What

I know one clothing company (actually were oil I think cotton essentially is what they sort of developed for essentially fishermen on the North Sea least originally) Barbour jackets/coats yeah essentially is what the Monarch Elizabeth II wears, think is one of them with the most Royal Warrants as well lol, run a repair service from their factory in either North or South Shields near Newcastle well off more to Tynemouth really lol, waxed coats is what they're massively known for
yes I wear Barbour so am familiar with them. I don't think they would want to be associated with Lydia my opinion is based on them potentially not liking what she used to be like, it wouldn't fit their image. I see many women on instagram who have proper country backgrounds (farmers wives/women from multi generational farming/country backgrounds) who look amazing in tweed/wellies etc who would be better candidates. Le Chameau same... I just don't see Joules/Schoffel etc wanting to support her. Fairfax and Favor perhaps....

I think its funny she portrays the "country lady" imagine - I thought she must live in a large country home when I saw her kitchen and the greenhouse (25k worth I think) but the video panned out to show the modern side of the property and a lot of neighbouring houses who overlook her house. Is the bungalow even detached?

Reactions: 18
You know what reading this thread does for me? Makes me so thankful for my hard working, humble life.

I have two babies who I love more than anything, a lovely home, a hard working, devoted husband. I have lovely friends that I can count on when I need them.

I have my beauty people that I go to consistently, and have done for years. My hairdresser is a doll, and her work is amazing. My nail lady is great. I’ve been going to the same eyelash tech for over 10 years.

I may not have the monetary, or the material things Lidl has, but I have so much more than her.
I feel the same way. I may not have a mill in the bank but I adore my husband and he adores me and we have a beautiful life with our doggy, in our dream home. I work damn hard as an ICU nurse and I have a very supportive family, with lovely nieces and nephews who adore their Auntie. I have lovely 'things' but they aren't what gets me up every morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
That's the funny thing - she's trying to portray this lifestyle and mindset and she slips off the wagon all the time because it's not really her. What she is trying to do is make her minions want her lifestyle - and of course some of these fools do that, but she makes us lot grateful for our amazing families and friends and genuine relationships and our own lifestyles and what we have achieved ourselves as women and men. She is literally having the reverse effect that she desires with us! I think it's funny how she tries so hard to emulate what she thinks success looks like to the extent that she has now forgotten who she is and what she genuinely likes. She has no genuine style anymore. I liked her when I thought she looked pretty with big bouncy blonde hair, wearing Balmain blazers and skinny jeans and heels, and she lived in her small house.

Making jam, riding boots and walking sticks by the door? She's been to a few too many country hotels and garden centres. I think in the next year she'll have to advertise a house sale and she can flog all the terracotta pots and other tat she has! In the meantime she will keep amusing us!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
This is the BEST kickoff to a new thread of all time! Hilarious and sadly... it’s sort of all true. 🙃 This world is not ready for the new thread!

To catch up those who may have missed this on the last thread. This is the boogie new tool shed at Josie and Charlie’s “the old rectum” grade II listed home of gold and tackiness. Of course it’s not sponsored and from BUH-FUHD garden center and happens to be a part of the National Trust Collection of Tool Sheds. 🤓 Not just any old tool shed would do for this gruesome twosome and they simply must name drop and tag the company for no reason whatsoever. 🤨

Tattler predictions are.... Ali gets a bigger and even snobbier shed that “cough” has always been planned all along and thus Josie copied Lydia and NEVER the other way around. Lol

View attachment 564398
Sheds for Tools

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree with you. I think that a lovely townhouse decorated similarly to Sophie Paterson interior style would suit her better. I also think her style is more wag- like you said blazers, skinny jeans and heels. I preferred the long bouncy hair and she used to be so much more authentic- she’d be excited about a trip to the hairdressers, a trip into London or a picnic with friends.

I think the country horse and hound lifestyle doesn’t suit her. She clearly isn’t in to riding, gardening, shooting, baking etc and this lifestyle has seemed to age her by about ten years.

I think she needs to start being grateful and focus on what makes her happy, rather than focusing on what she thinks people want to see. She should go back to blogging about beauty and fashion. She used to come across as a girl boss- but she appears so different recently. Maybe the reason she seems unhappy is because she is not being true to herself.

That's the funny thing - she's trying to portray this lifestyle and mindset and she slips off the wagon all the time because it's not really her. What she is trying to do is make her minions want her lifestyle - and of course some of these fools do that, but she makes us lot grateful for our amazing families and friends and genuine relationships and our own lifestyles and what we have achieved ourselves as women and men. She is literally having the reverse effect that she desires with us! I think it's funny how she tries so hard to emulate what she thinks success looks like to the extent that she has now forgotten who she is and what she genuinely likes. She has no genuine style anymore. I liked her when I thought she looked pretty with big bouncy blonde hair, wearing Balmain blazers and skinny jeans and heels, and she lived in her small house.

Making jam, riding boots and walking sticks by the door? She's been to a few too many country hotels and garden centres. I think in the next year she'll have to advertise a house sale and she can flog all the terracotta pots and other tat she has! In the meantime she will keep amusing us!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I recall three items that are personal and family related that I think are lovely and have true sentimental, aesthetic and functional value.
Her dad’s old school trunk, her grandma’s handmade throw/quilt and the old mirror i the hallways of her old house which I think one her mum and dad’s. I recall she was going to “gild” and Ali didn’t know what that meant or was! Everything else she has curated in her home is like a department store or showpiece simply to stage the “shot” for a photograph or vlog.

Reactions: 26
I really admire those that have faith she can redeem herself and find some internal value in her life. I think I’m beyond that now. I just don’t think she’s at a place where she can self-reflect and go ‘wait, what actually makes me happy?’

In a decades time I am so curious as to how their lives pan out. The influencer industry is sure to change in ways we just don’t know yet. Will they keep up?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What

I know one clothing company (actually were oil I think cotton essentially is what they sort of developed for essentially fishermen on the North Sea least originally) Barbour jackets/coats yeah essentially is what the Monarch Elizabeth II wears, think is one of them with the most Royal Warrants as well lol, run a repair service from their factory in either North or South Shields near Newcastle well off more to Tynemouth really lol, waxed coats is what they're massively known for
Ah woops typo with the 'what' oh well, suprised as I usually catch those before posting haha

I really admire those that have faith she can redeem herself and find some internal value in her life. I think I’m beyond that now. I just don’t think she’s at a place where she can self-reflect and go ‘wait, what actually makes me happy?’

In a decades time I am so curious as to how their lives pan out. The influencer industry is sure to change in ways we just don’t know yet. Will they keep up?
yeah agree. I get where people are coming from because I was once there. She’s gone too far for me but I do hope she finds a way to just be a thoughtful person with some gratitude. Doing some charity work would do wonders.

The treatment of Nicky during a narcissistic rage is bad enough.... but I did the time stamps for the wiki and saw her try to tear down Nicky’s reputation and business repeatedly for 9 months. Repeatedly on videos let alone the bullying of the WhatsApp with Amelia and Josie.

We can all laugh at her home and clothing choices but really, she’s selfish and detached from reality and abusive to others. Maybe this current lack of sponsorships will make her start to appreciate her followers and her business partners? Oh and her friends and family (and pets).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Afternoon all, I've had an EXCITING afternoon, I've just got back from Marks & Spencers! oooh the food in there is the DREAM, I absolutely LOVE M&S I shop there all the time. Its a FANTASTIC store and the quality is 👌 so fresh and tasty oooh I LOVE IT!🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 47
yes I wear Barbour so am familiar with them. I don't think they would want to be associated with Lydia my opinion is based on them potentially not liking what she used to be like, it wouldn't fit their image. I see many women on instagram who have proper country backgrounds (farmers wives/women from multi generational farming/country backgrounds) who look amazing in tweed/wellies etc who would be better candidates. Le Chameau same... I just don't see Joules/Schoffel etc wanting to support her. Fairfax and Favor perhaps....

I think its funny she portrays the "country lady" imagine - I thought she must live in a large country home when I saw her kitchen and the greenhouse (25k worth I think) but the video panned out to show the modern side of the property and a lot of neighbouring houses who overlook her house. Is the bungalow even detached?
Barbour is a buy it once wear to your own funeral type of brand, right? That's just one haul, not much for content 😂. Besides, Ali is hardly Sam Heughan.

Afternoon all, I've had an EXCITING afternoon, I've just got back from Marks & Spencers! oooh the food in there is the DREAM, I absolutely LOVE M&S I shop there all the time. Its a FANTASTIC store and the quality is 👌 so fresh and tasty oooh I LOVE IT!🤪
For the record this foreigner loves (LOVES) M&S and misses their foodcourt immensely.

The important question is whenever or not your food was sympathetic and bespoke, Coconochanel😈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On another note... I can’t understand why they haven’t bothered to hang the artwork and mirrors. It has been over a month and countless “reveals” and posted photos with art and mirrors still leaned up and/or missing. Wonder why? Do they plan to leave them all like this? Sometimes this looks good and is intentional... but this seems like they are waiting to hang them. So strange to me.

8FE9441F-B726-4F98-99D6-B5EAACB163FC.jpeg
A1D1D072-B241-4A32-AD17-DF30B2E98EB6.jpeg
50D3DF21-8A2F-4001-A97E-45778663ACB8.jpeg
E6B6E935-0737-4C71-8B3D-271501EFBABB.jpeg
D2319E70-8D75-4AEC-AD4B-1AFB22835BC8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The important question is whenever or not your food was sympathetic and bespoke, Coconochanel😈🤣
Of course! the sour dough loaf was bespoke, the bakery baked it especially for me. As for the veg they were harvest just this morning for me only. I even had my own bespoke trolley it made a bespoke squeak and kept veering to the left, no one else had a trolley like it. I felt soooo special but then again I AM special hehe.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I find surreal that she's so fixated on curating her 'ideal' lifestyle whilst simultaneously forgetting to actually live life. It's all so staged. I love bags and shoes, but I buy mine to be used. She barely goes anywhere, and not just during the pandemic. She often used to criticise having to go to meetings in London. Apart from the home cinema date, which was sponsored, and Lydia spent the entire time on insta fanging about her community guidelines, have they actually spent any quality time together during this pandemic?! Every night all they seem to do is watch one episode of Downton (always Lydia's choice of programme), before she forces them to go to bed at 9pm. Even before the pandemic, I used to find it off how they never went to festivals, gigs or trips, unless they were paid for, and even those were limited. Now restrictions are relaxing, we're planning trips and activities with our families and friends. Where as Lydia is...well...curating her flower beds and crockery for a cottage she's yet to purchase. Life is literally going to pass her by.

I used to be inspired and influenced by her, only a couple of years ago. Our lives were on a similar trajectory and, I could relate to her fashion and lifestyle choices. I purchased many items from her recommendations...Chloé Nile bag, Dior tote bag, LV Trail boots. I loved her wedding dress (I know others didn't) and I love Ibiza. This is likely our wedding venue. It's honestly a beautiful island, that holds special memories for us. (Side note - this was my point the other day, we all won't agree on everything).

It was only when Lydia was rude and blocked me after I DM'd her about showcasing another Dior handbag shortly after the pandemic hit, that I begun to question her ethics. We were all avid followers to begin with, but have gradually seen the demise in her attitude and demeanour, which has ultimately led to us joining these threads. We've not actively sought out to dislike her, because we've deep-rooted unhappiness. And I point out I don't actually dislike her, just her behaviours. I do think she, and anyone, can change, if they're willing. Doing the job I do, I believe in retribution, but also rehabilitation. When her sheep allude to us all being jealous, it's so far off the mark, as some of the aforementioned posts clearly evidence. I think we're all just fascinated by the psychology behind her as an influencer. I use humour in my posts, some occasionally which is exaggerated of course, but undoubtedly if she didn't continuously give me material, I wouldn't be able to roast her vlogs. Like if she started charity work, actively showed the process of her home and gardening renovations and displayed gratitude, I could hardly criticise her for this. And nor would I want to. It was only in her last vlog, she was dictating to her followers that they could wait as they've crashed her website. There was no 'thank you all for visiting my website, I'm so grateful, I hoped you liked it and to those who couldn't access it straight away, I hope it didn't deter you from coming back'. It was just passive aggressiveness. She has such a disdain for her followers and life in general. I think this is why Ali refuses to go on walks with her, not because he doesn't like walking (especially with Porter), but because he'd be forced to listen to her fanging. I mean you've really got to reflect on your marriage if your husband is refusing to spend time with you because he's busy...and drops in he's had to make dinner everyday also...so can't possibly afford to take any free time out to spend with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
On another note... I can’t understand why they haven’t bothered to hang the artwork and mirrors. It has been over a month and countless “reveals” and posted photos with art and mirrors still leaned up and/or missing. Wonder why? Do they plan to leave them all like this? Sometimes this looks good and is intentional... but this seems like they are waiting to hang them. So strange to me.

View attachment 565026View attachment 565027View attachment 565028View attachment 565029View attachment 565031
Maybe they are going to sell it.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 565026View attachment 565027View attachment 565028View attachment 565029View attachment 565031
Because she is at least a little bit self aware and knows it will all change again within a year

• Haha
I find surreal that she's so fixated on curating her 'ideal' lifestyle whilst simultaneously forgetting to actually live life. It's all so staged. I love bags and shoes, but I buy mine to be used. She barely goes anywhere, and not just during the pandemic. She often used to criticise having to go to meetings in London. Apart from the home cinema date, which was sponsored, and Lydia spent the entire time on insta fanging about her community guidelines, have they actually spent any quality time together during this pandemic?! Every night all they seem to do is watch one episode of Downton (always Lydia's choice of programme), before she forces them to go to bed at 9pm. Even before the pandemic, I used to find it off how they never went to festivals, gigs or trips, unless they were paid for, and even those were limited. Now restrictions are relaxing, we're planning trips and activities with our families and friends. Where as Lydia is...well...curating her flower beds and crockery for a cottage she's yet to purchase. Life is literally going to pass her by.

I used to be inspired and influenced by her, only a couple of years ago. Our lives were on a similar trajectory and, I could relate to her fashion and lifestyle choices. I purchased many items from her recommendations...Chloé Nile bag, Dior tote bag, LV Trail boots. I loved her wedding dress (I know others didn't) and I love Ibiza. This is likely our wedding venue. It's honestly a beautiful island, that holds special memories for us. (Side note - this was my point the other day, we all won't agree on everything).

It was only when Lydia was rude and blocked me after I DM'd her about showcasing another Dior handbag shortly after the pandemic hit, that I begun to question her ethics. We were all avid followers to begin with, but have gradually seen the demise in her attitude and demeanour, which has ultimately led to us joining these threads. We've not actively sought out to dislike her, because we've deep-rooted unhappiness. And I point out I don't actually dislike her, just her behaviours. I do think she, and anyone, can change, if they're willing. Doing the job I do, I believe in retribution, but also rehabilitation. When her sheep allude to us all being jealous, it's so far off the mark, as some of the aforementioned posts clearly evidence. I think we're all just fascinated by the psychology behind her as an influencer. I use humour in my posts, some occasionally which is exaggerated of course, but undoubtedly if she didn't continuously give me material, I wouldn't be able to roast her vlogs. Like if she started charity work, actively showed the process of her home and gardening renovations and displayed gratitude, I could hardly criticise her for this. And nor would I want to. It was only in her last vlog, she was dictating to her followers that they could wait as they've crashed her website. There was no 'thank you all for visiting my website, I'm so grateful, I hoped you liked it and to those who couldn't access it straight away, I hope it didn't deter you from coming back'. It was just passive aggressiveness. She has such a disdain for her followers and life in general. I think this is why Ali refuses to go on walks with her, not because he doesn't like walking (especially with Porter), but because he'd be forced to listen to her fanging. I mean you've really got to reflect on your marriage if your husband is refusing to spend time with you because he's busy...and drops in he's had to make dinner everyday also...so can't possibly afford to take any free time out to spend with you.
Ali is acting so strange for a while now. They must hit a low point in their relationship. Maybe too much time together, but he is not a happy moo moo!

Reactions: 24
I just dont understand it when getting stuff for free from begging where is the proudness, I do have some really nice things myself that I'm really super happy with (most is from ebay as I prefer getting 2nd hand stuff life in old stuff as such) yeah and when I've done a few of my projects I want to get off the ground I'd bet least one of the 4-6 of them could possibly take off can then possibly get more things, but its the working on them thats going to be fun

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.