Lydia Millen #86 Lydia Elise Millen is gone. Lydia Millen is here to con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and also, download 'Ad Blocker' on your browser and it blocks all ads thus no money for Lydia

Reactions: 21
Could this be the reason why she was asking if ‘cosy’ was pronounced “coze”?

Sophie Paterson has a linen collection with them.

Reactions: 20

I had this reel flash up on my Insta today. I've never heard of the brand, but I actually think she looks gorgeous in it (it's a shame her personality belies her beauty). Her hair in this style is perfect for her and I love the dress. I wonder when it was filmed?

Reactions: 16
Why does she need 2 water butts? Isn't 1 enough? So wasteful. Besides she got her copper bathtub coming if she ever needs to conserve water for free...She could potentially use all of her terracotta pots(both big and small) to catch rain.
I have 2 water butts, now feel guilty for collecting all that free rain water

Reactions: 18

mmmmmmm....... Lyds house screaming for help from all angles, specially the bathroom

Reactions: 43
Omg! I was there screaming too!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.