Lydia Millen #85 House transformation's 50 shades of puke, latest collabs are just a fluke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the OGs of Tattle Life and the "other site that shall not be mentioned" ... she's still around.

Every time I see the angled chair .. #giggles

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Hello hello! I’ve been popping in here and there. Y’all move SO fast. And Lydia’s just gets worse and worse. My name is a play on the influencer favorite LV Pouchette Métis! And I wish I lived in France

Thanks to the poster above who put in the picture from the vlog. Now I see what look she’s going for. For a couple who cook nothing beyond pasta and slapping some cheese and meats on a cheese board, they sure are spending a ton on a kitchen that doesn’t get used.

And the IRONY of buying the entire set from that ceramics brand, but not the pasta bowls is just

Reactions: 35
I think this “oops wrong size block that is very thick” was just like Winston .... something she didn’t want (no intention of keeping) that was just to show Ali why she’s right in wanting something different and that it has to be built in. She’s VERY manipulative.

he’s either too dim and/or too exhausted by her to see through it. However I hope he keeps his foot down about chickens and pigs.

Reactions: 25
For all the Tattlers not on Instagram ...
Your browser is not able to display this video.

I see the Sanex has conveniently disappeared

Reactions: 38
Ali has been busy making ends meet with random spon content these days... now we are on to bread making. Paste and poke... Lol. But at least he’s willing to learn and has some curiosity.

Reactions: 24
I agree. That is what I was thinking about when she mentioned it in that vlog: how the hell would it be cleaned properly after you used it for cutting raw meat on it? That just sounds gross to me...but knowing this superintelligent lady, it will be done and never used as a cutting board...it will be just for the look. So conclusion: IDIOTS!

Reactions: 17
"Paste & Poke"
Oh Ali, you dirty dirty boy
*wink wink nudge nudge*

Reactions: 19
It’s worth mentioning that wood holds bacteria and that block will need cleaning and maintaining, not a good plan considering their cat.

Reactions: 28
This jawline is just distracting. It's not natural anymore, and gives her a masculine appearance, anyone agree?
All of these girls getting chin and jaw fillers end up looking like The Childcatcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Reactions: 19
Anyone notice our reaction now says "HEART" and not "LOVE" ... ?

Reactions: 20
this is magnificent !

Reactions: 4
And the kitchen gets painted white in 3...2....1.....
Fairly sure Lydia's entire house will look like this feed in a few months flat. It's likely where all of her interior inspo is coming from these days, and of course Irene and Pinterest. I have no problem with looking to others for inspiration, but put your own unique spin on things here and there.

Lydiot co-opts everything she does... she doesn't have an iota of original thought in that tiny brain of hers.

Reactions: 24
I just don't get it with the "It wasn't the right size". It's not like she is trying to cover the whole island surface. You'd think just buy a block and be satisfied. But it never can be that easily with her. What now, it's 2 cm too short and not reaching the sympathetic center of it or something? So of course it must go now and she'll just buy another one. Or renovate the island at phase 3. Have never seen anyone being THAT wasteful with money and I live around people with money. Probably why they still have them - they not buying a new fucking block every week!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.