Lydia Millen #81 Brag away, we know Bunny won’t give you the Thyme of day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop laughing at this. Look at the space between her shelving and the table.

Reactions: 53
I’ve found it !

Reactions: 19
Your wish is my command! I do have reservations about your request to be barefoot. You will notice that I put everyone in some sort of footwear so as to not trigger @MissMidnight . May I suggest the newly replaced infamous Castañer wedge espadrilles?

I will provide your drawing all set up for a smooth upload as a new avatar as soon as possible!

Reactions: 22
Definitely on something. Mentioned how she’s excited/always excited and looked like she could quite easily burst into tears! Where are her family? Wtf is Ali doing? She needs some time in a special place!

Reactions: 21
Yes!! It looked exactly like the kind of stuff that can be found in The Old Rectum's horrific master bedroom! Even that champagne glass thing she wants to hang in the ensuite and the cabinet she showed a picture of looks like the one Josie has in her ensuite!

Reactions: 31
I must say, as nice as Cawwie’s new house is, I could not imagine spending £620k on that... idk if it’s different cause I’m from the East Midlands wouldn’t dream of spending that money on a 4 bed semi? Didn’t think MK was THAT expensive though..?

Reactions: 30
Bucks is quite popular, good links to London etc. House prices are so strange aren’t they? How much they vary across the country.

Reactions: 16
That is so kind! I was giggling (with envy) at the new avatars and wondering what on Earth anybody new to the forum must be thinking!
I would absolutely love to be dressed in a giant fake tan mitt, with a Chanel brooch ‘popped on’ to merchandise up the polyester finish (I’m a blondie). Thank you so much for helping out us late-comers!

Reactions: 29
This woman’s videos are becoming sickening , she has more than she will ever need and will still never be happy . Guarantee they will move house before end of year . Sickening materialistic people .

Reactions: 34
The German in mean screams "You will get a bladder/kidney infection, sitting on the cold stone with your arse!".

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Definitely on something. Mentioned how she’s excited/always excited and looked like she could quite easily burst into tears! Where are her family? Wtf is Ali doing? She needs some time in a special place!
Asylum?

Reactions: 17
Somebody in the comments suggested her ‘vase’ might in fact be an old toilet.
How practical, she can defecate right next to Ali, in the bed. No need to leave the room. That's the next (r)evolutionary step splitting from "no door en suite bathroom/toilet".
A real GAME CHANGER I'm over the moon.

Reactions: 23
How practical, she can defecate right next to Ali, in the bed. No need to leave the room. That's the next (r)evolutionary step splitting from "no door en suite bathroom/toilet".
A real GAME CHANGER I'm over the moon.
Must be the "dream".
Oh wait. She's been shitting on Ali from a great height for years....

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.