Lydia Millen #80 Begging for birthday gifts, trying to distract from her influencer rifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren Amiri (@the.la.way) feels bad for "ladies like Lydia Millen." UGH...I'm so disappointed by this. I liked Lauren until now.
screen grab.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Lauren Amiri (@the.la.way) feels bad for "ladies like Lydia Millen." UGH...I'm so disappointed by this. I liked Lauren until now.View attachment 522050
Lidl :a lady , no way.
»open them selves up for our viewing pleasure ». I believe we have viewed enough . WE have seen everything and more and def some of it is not pleasure but 🤢.No more opening up, keep that for « strong » Alsi (or plastic ken).

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I would be honoured to join the festivities!

My hair will be up, in a silk scrunchie, tousled just so, with lots of charming flyaway strands. Mud fake tan with discrete (uber) streaks. Tweed low, low, low-cut, knickers paired with a bustiere made of fresh hydrangeas. I will finish this luxe look with Hermés boots which will be coated with authentic AONB mud, preferably from the Cotswolds specifically. I will be dragging a tweed leash and empty harness behind me. I can't stomach actually putting my poor puppy through the rigours of my walking style, but he will be there "in spirit", as I stomp down the aisle towards you all.

I would like a plus one, please, so I may invite MY husband. First, I have to shave his entire body and dress him in a linen blouzzzzz and tweed trousers, with a trusty cap atop his head. His trousers will be too short as to better show you all his fine ankles, and his sockless feet will be slipped into loafers that have bespoke lifts in them. Teehee, he will then be even taller than his natural born 6'3" height.

I can't wait!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes, and she hasn't encountered the plague of all gardeners, pests yet! Wait till these arrive and decimate all she's planted replanted from pots.
And don’t forget all the bunnies and squirrels!

Holy Hell...the combo of “Here’s muh butt, boys!", weird, moody, naked shot, followed by Prince Philip...my brain hurts!

Just imagine the body stubble....eww eww eww o_O
Yes. Eeew. Scratchy. 😣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Apologies if this has already been mentioned but does anyone else find it highly suspicious that so many of the comments on her Instagram regarding the byterry stuff are along the lines of “bought this because of you” or “Lydia influenced me to buy this“ etc?

Looks like she’s desperately trying to prove her worth to these brands. Perhaps an order was sent out to all the sheep to try and claw back some relevance?

Edit: Long time lurker 👋

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
A girl on TikTok ‘honestlyjustkara’ is her username has made videos about how function of beauty has made her hair fall out and all the comments say the same! Wasn’t Lydia promoting this crap?

• Wow
Reactions: 42
K
A girl on TikTok ‘honestlyjustkara’ is her username has made videos about how function of beauty has made her hair fall out and all the comments say the same! Wasn’t Lydia promoting this crap?
Yup, she was, big time. But don t forget. this gal will promote anything if the price is right. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
While we are at it.... some oldies I found on my phone... pre- chin implant and nose/cheek filler and whatever else. And where we are today. 🤔😬🥴

View attachment 521382View attachment 521383View attachment 521384
Wow that is a difference, thanks for that I usually cant really see this sort of stuff and do often wonder what everyone is going on about with the fillers and changes and lums and bumps. Its clearly very obvious her face is a whole different shape. It really was more shapeless in the before shots, she almost has jowels.

Okay, so I wanted to wait a little while before I posted this on Tattle so Lydia wouldn’t have the opportunity to edit any of the offending vlog footage.

I can now confirm that Lydia and Ali WERE reported to their local Police Station for driving with an unrestrained pet in their vehicle ... along with the following screenshots and links to the vlogs in which they were breaking the law by having Porter sitting unsecured on Lydia’s lap in the Range Rover with no pet carrier in sight.

Exhibit A - Trip to C’est Tout for ‘antiques’.
View attachment 521289View attachment 521290

Exhibit B - Trip to Waitrose & The Bell Plantation.
View attachment 521296View attachment 521304

And, no, in case you’re wondering I do not feel bad about reporting them at all - in fact, the first time Lydia vlogged this behaviour I sent both her and Ali a DM on Instagram informing them they were in breach of Rule 57 of the UK Highway Code and could face a fine of £5,000 each, and I warned them I would report them if it happened again ... and predictably their response was to block me.

I have seen my fair share of fatalities due to MVA’s over the course of my career and I wouldn’t tolerate this behaviour from my own family members, why would I allow two entitled Influencers who consistently prove they think they are above the law to get away with being so irresponsible?

They were warned, they chose to ignore me, Lydia filmed Porter sitting on her lap in the car with the backseat full of purchases a second time, and I did exactly what I told them I would do ... they have no one to blame for any consequences they may suffer as a result of their recklessness but themselves. 😡

Edit: MVA - Motor Vehicle Accident
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Is Ali wearing a womens shirt or is the photo reversed? He is starting to look quite emaciated now!
Yes I was looking at that as I saw someone mention the buttons on the wrong side, going by that ring that looks like a wedding band appearing to be on his right hand (then the photo is in reverse) then I think the buttons are going the right way, but I could well be wrong. But using the wedding band as reference someone clever can probably work it out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Of course Lydia thinks she needs an “alfresco potting table” now ... someone else has one. 🙄

HOW MUCH MORE DOES SHE NEED?

Honestly, at this point I cannot stand her and I hope that wonky tree branch falls on her greenhouse!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Apologies if this has already been mentioned but does anyone else find it highly suspicious that so many of the comments on her Instagram regarding the byterry stuff are along the lines of “bought this because of you” or “Lydia influenced me to buy this“ etc?

Looks like she’s desperately trying to prove her worth to these brands. Perhaps an order was sent out to all the sheep to try and claw back some relevance?

Edit: Long time lurker 👋
If you check out her followers on IG, there are a lot of fake accounts. I’m sure Lydia is writing all the comments, or her team.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
"Offensive Stereotype" ... you took the words out of my Italian mouth ..... She has absolutely nothing Italian about her .. their family are far from what I would call Italian .. you are right .. Italians are ALL about family time.. making a huuuge fuss over enough good cooked food and wine .. talking .. sharing ... etc

She is what we call "tutto farsi vedere" or "bella figura" as my Nonno would say...means all show and no substance. In italy they would actually laugh at this pretentious fakeness she radiates. Genuine Italians like genuine people and can smell bullshit a mile off.

The Mafia thing is actually what all Italians hate being compared to .. it is really offensive .. but she sees it as something funny and rich and powerful ... they are nothing but criminals Lydia lovely ... so if you fancy calling your family criminals .. go ahead ... actually quite fitting I reckon!

Rant over xx
Honestly her pretentiousness is really skyrocketing lately. It’s a Range Rover Lidl, they’re fckn everywhere, nothing special yet you seem to feel that it somehow makes you a success and you need to make sure everyone hears about it. Fckn grownup up you’re nothing more than an attention seeking 30yr old brat child! Normal, hard working, successful people don’t go around bragging. My husband and I have a number of ‘fancy’ cars including a Lamborghini and you know what Lidl, I actually get embarrassed to say that, noone I work with even knows what cars we have, I never speak of it. It’s just so unattractive to speak about things like that. We have worked hard to have what we have, everything is paid for, no debt, family and a happy life is what counts, not constantly wanting more and more material things. You feel the need to name-drop every label/brand on everything you own, be it a chair or a lump of fckn cheese. It is very obvious for years now that labels are what truly matters to you, labels are what you strive beg to own. You will NEVER be happy Lidl. Labels are not love!

Edit: @Oops... You may wish to note that I will be turning up to Trunchy’s Trooping Troupers event in my Lamborghini pretentiously giggling upon arrival that I look like mafia drug dealer🙊 .. side note: please can you arrange for valet parking?🚙

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Of course Lydia thinks she needs an “alfresco potting table” now ... someone else has one. 🙄

Honestly, at this point I cannot stand her and I hope that wonky tree branch falls on her greenhouse!
She will always be needing stuff, she is never satisfied and believes that stuff will make her happy. She really is getting to the point now with the garden beds and greed house though that she needs to start growing things or followers are going to start wondering.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

speaking of giant dead branches hanging over greedhouses. Even at night that tree is loooomimg! Lol

48832AC0-7EAA-4C00-8D98-63A4F13C8670.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She has so many seeds!!! Do seeds expire? Will she sell some of those seeds on depop? :ROFLMAO:

I don't know much about seeds, but I am assuming you have to properly store them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I found it sad seeing the pre-chin/ filler pics. It's the first time I really believed she had done that to herself - what an absolute shame! She was so pretty with the more delicate features.

The thing is it's not just a 'cosmetic' change, it's structural and permanent- not so easy to get rid of now that it's done.... unlike changing paint colours or furniture.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.