Lydia Millen #80 Begging for birthday gifts, trying to distract from her influencer rifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably shop bought the biscotti and wanted it to appear home-made, straight out of the oven, and burnt it in the process so that the lightly toasted finish became cremated.

The parts of interest, ie the flowers she got from Manisha which I thought were very pretty, remained unnamed so we are clueless as to what they are - because she is so busy telling us Manisha’s home is PALATIAL.

I also see the Alliums - copying from Thyme - making an appearance.
Do tell me about the alliums because they are planted in the autumn....are they in pots?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's wearing that ugly vest and pants to try and flog it - so why when she's in her underwear does she the great fake tanner have no fake tan on and look awful?

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I honestly think she is feeling overwhelmed now. After watching latest vlog, all the seed packets, bulbs, sprootlings, she has soo much work to do she doesnt know where to start.
She doesn't understand that hobbies don't start with a huge outlay of 'gear', be it bulbs, greenhouses, equipment! They start with curiosity, willingness to learn, patience...and you start small and you gradually get what you need! It's not a case of seeing a picture of somebody else doing something and trying to recreate it without the effort!
Sometimes you even realise it's not for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s got to calm down with the face altering app on her selfies. She always morphs herself into an avatar from fortnight.
5A66170D-54F8-4960-9233-F1CA2751CAE1.jpeg
I’ve added some receipts of the real Lydia face... and a few other choice lewks lol.

3A4171FE-FC53-4246-A7A9-FCD9100D931B.jpeg
88A7AB2C-F4CC-40D5-8ED0-5C38BA45CDBE.jpeg

2456AFBA-A30B-41D3-9108-9CA3A4C8A004.jpeg
BE98EAC7-5904-462E-A5D1-88D227038EF8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
And Lydia hasn’t been wearing her engagement ring lately ... something has definitely happened in The Northamptonshire Bungalow of DREAMS! 😉
Is Ali getting ready to go out there.. and ya know 😂 the travolta shirt and blazer and suddenly showing off his legs 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
LYDIA! bleeping look into Kibbe, goddamn it. How often have I to tell that until she does it?
Lydia wants a sitting area like Vic has to
Anyone else notice she is literally repeating what she says about this in her flog? Here’s a screenshot of it, where she’s holding her camera instead of her phone but says EXACTLY the same thing about her waist belt leaving marks on her stomach.

She’s wearing EXACTLY the same items too, despite being sent lots of different variations.

Surely brands want slightly different content for different platforms or audiences? No? Not just repeating yourself on a different camera!

View attachment 521256
She looks
She's wearing that ugly vest and pants to try and flog it - so why when she's in her underwear does she the great fake tanner have no fake tan on and look awful?
"hairless piglet look" 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Ali’s got a nicer shaved legs than I got! No way in Hell is this guy straight! Imagine if you have a husband would they shave their legs and put the camera and vlog this?? My husband wouldn’t in a million years!!! I bet all the boys like that but I highly doubt any ladies out there like that!🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know who wins between Ali and Lydia especially this weeks stories making me almost piss my pants with laughter!!!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 30
While we are at it.... some oldies I found on my phone... pre- chin implant and nose/cheek filler and whatever else. And where we are today. 🤔😬🥴

3308DCB1-CC36-4E99-9A0B-73280FE6915C.jpeg
63A3B48B-D383-42BC-BF86-159AD1A95C70.jpeg
419F9D5E-3885-4DDC-90E7-999A6966C939.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

She looks

Ali’s got a nicer shaved legs than I got! No way in Hell is this guy straight! Imagine if you have a husband would they shave their legs and put the camera and vlog this?? My husband wouldn’t in a million years!!! I bet all the boys like that but I highly doubt any ladies out there like that!🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know who wins between Ali and Lydia especially this weeks stories making me almost piss my pants with laughter!!!🙈
Just imagine the body stubble....eww eww eww o_O

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Do tell me about the alliums because they are planted in the autumn....are they in pots?
She bought them already grown in pots so, forgive my ignorant description, but the leaves are quite grown in the pot and no purple flowers yet - she showed us the picture of them on the accompanying tag - so, I believe she will plant them in a bed now.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Porter are you strapped in ? Like he was going to answer. Shout out to us threatening to report her for having him on her lap.
Okay, so I wanted to wait a little while before I posted this on Tattle so Lydia wouldn’t have the opportunity to edit any of the offending vlog footage.

I can now confirm that Lydia and Ali WERE reported to their local Police Station for driving with an unrestrained pet in their vehicle ... along with the following screenshots and links to the vlogs in which they were breaking the law by having Porter sitting unsecured on Lydia’s lap in the Range Rover with no pet carrier in sight.

Exhibit A - Trip to C’est Tout for ‘antiques’.
A5F55251-2B09-4637-BBB2-F0CD3B12E8F8.jpeg
1FFD524B-161B-49DE-8A01-8A35A77B6E2F.jpeg

Exhibit B - Trip to Waitrose & The Bell Plantation.
1F8162A6-4A12-4663-9DAD-22845176397F.jpeg
BAF32566-2B03-450E-9FA0-20C76DB3E2C3.jpeg

And, no, in case you’re wondering I do not feel bad about reporting them at all - in fact, the first time Lydia vlogged this behaviour I sent both her and Ali a DM on Instagram informing them they were in breach of Rule 57 of the UK Highway Code and could face a fine of £5,000 each, and I warned them I would report them if it happened again ... and predictably their response was to block me.

I have seen my fair share of fatalities due to MVA’s over the course of my career and I wouldn’t tolerate this behaviour from my own family members, why would I allow two entitled Influencers who consistently prove they think they are above the law to get away with being so irresponsible?

They were warned, they chose to ignore me, Lydia filmed Porter sitting on her lap in the car with the backseat full of purchases a second time, and I did exactly what I told them I would do ... they have no one to blame for any consequences they may suffer as a result of their recklessness but themselves. 😡

Edit: MVA - Motor Vehicle Accident

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 130

She looks

The hair on his chest is lasered.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She has some gifted flowers which she ‘has to arrange herself!’. tit! What sort of a gift is that?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cane chairs in a house with a cat. OK. Good luck with that.
That was my first thought on seeing them along with the rug 😂😂. Lumi will think all its Christmas’s have come at once

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Okay, so I wanted to wait a little while before I posted this on Tattle so Lydia wouldn’t have the opportunity to edit any of the offending vlog footage.

I can now confirm that Lydia and Ali WERE reported to their local Police Station for driving with an unrestrained pet in their vehicle ... along with the following screenshots and links to the vlogs in which they were breaking the law by having Porter sitting unsecured on Lydia’s lap in the Range Rover with no pet carrier in sight.

View attachment 521289View attachment 521290

View attachment 521296View attachment 521304

And, no, in case you’re wondering I do not feel bad about reporting them at all - in fact, the first time Lydia vlogged this behaviour I sent both her and Ali a DM on Instagram informing them they were in breach of Rule 57 of the UK Highway Code and could face a fine of £5,000 each, and I warned them I would report them if it happened again ... and predictably their response was to block me.

I have seen my fair share of fatalities due to MVA’s over the course of my career and I wouldn’t tolerate this behaviour from my own family members, why would I allow two entitled Influencers who consistently prove they think they are above the law to get away with being so irresponsible?

They were warned, they chose to ignore me, Lydia filmed Porter sitting on her lap in the car with the backseat full of purchases a second time, and I did exactly what I told them I would do ... they have no one to blame for any consequences they may suffer as a result of their recklessness but themselves. 😡

Omg this is brilliant 🤣 Do you know if they were fined or any actions has been taken?

I’m not sure if I was ready for such close up 😳 My eyes are burning
651D186A-1205-40BB-B7A9-05C6959AC4AC.jpeg

And speaking of eyes - I agree with others saying his eyes are sad. He looks dead inside.
609D7263-D14C-4B67-8701-5D22765468BA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Please tell me you heard something back. They need to be put in place and not act like they're above the law!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Good on you!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.