Lydia Millen #80 Begging for birthday gifts, trying to distract from her influencer rifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will write something about the witch or Eastwick this eve as I skipped the last one.

So not even 3 seconds in and I see Ali giving the dog a blowjob .. NICE!

WHOAAAA ... That close up of Texas Pete's chin ... well duck me ... "ugliness is superior to beauty .. because it lasts!".

So you invited Ali's grandfather over .. the lovely gentleman who you ripped all of his hard work out of your garden .. to ask him for advice .... that is like being soddomised and then being asked to pay for it ... what a piece of work!

Potatoes ..... like one of the easiest things to plant and can basically stand most weather .... you only have 1 bed free? I count a whole bleeping 6 that are barren like your own lady garden lovelyx

Since when was your "mommy dearest" (I get serious Joan Crawford vibes off this witch) part of your bubble? Has she ever been over ...oh that's right .. the bubble in your head!! Lydias next LA MURRRRR paid partnership below 👇👇👇
1617902084925.png

She forgets how loud the Aston is ... well that's becuase you can't use it much as you have to keep the mileage down seeing as it isn't yours teeheehee ... so childish I know .. but you do you lovelyx

She has ordered more shite .. but practical shite ... as she has alot of shite she doesn't actually need ... well well well .... atleast you can tell 1 truth!

Did you actually ask to film in someone elses garden to splash all over the bleeping twatternet? No respect for personal privacy with you is there as you have shown practically your internal organs for a dollar over the years.

That dog is tit scared when you look at him ... he dares not sit for fear of the "wire coat hanger" scene ....👇👇

1617902273898.png

She follows someone on Insta with a "PALATIAL" home ..... would we expect anything else from Stalker Millen Gordon .... I cannot imagine what these people with REAL money think of this pathetic toad when she begs and grafts to be added and followed.

Yank the dog by the neck ... "And the winner for the best pet owner goes to........" FUCKTARD MILLEN-MORON!💩🤬⚰

Skipping the boring AF gardening ...coffin beds/ jumble sale greedhouse etc etc. But who the actual duck sits in their greenhouse with THAT dress on ... cement tits all on show? Please notes on a postcard!

BORING intifiiiisssimmmimimimiiimmmimeeemeeemeeemeeememememememememememe haul .... shite clothes .. no one in Italy buys that crap as its like Bohoo tit! But she got it seethrough aswell .. her Vagina in a hair net....... I think a little bit of vomit came up in my mouth ... :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:.

She doesn't think she will learn if she doesn't make mistakes ..... well duck me sideways with a bargepole ... your house is testament to that pearl of wisdom .... maybe put that on your reel hunny xxxxx. You birth certificate was an apology from the Condom factory!

Slagging off how the house was yet again .. and now saying/justifying why she has to redo the house over and over ... NO ONE IS BUYING THE tit YOU SELL ...even with a bleeping affiliate link!

The house feels like a home?? .. what with rooms cluttered with tit/ a bathroom ripped out ... a never used cinema and games room ... a bleeping pub toilet, a Downton study and Amish kitchen????? Yeah REAL homely!

Oh please kill me now ... My brother drives a Range Rover .. and I drive a Range Rover and someone else boujie at the funeral drove a Range Rover ....I mean ffs it was a funeral ... who gives a duck about your bleeping cars ... this is who she is ... social climbing look at me me me ... I am so luxe and rich ... just duck off .. anyone can get a Range on bleeping lease .. I could buy one darling .. that is the difference ... I choose NOT to have one as they are bleeping chavvy and try-hard beyond belief (Sorry if anyone here has one but there is a reason they are called "Chelsea tractors" for the wags).

" We looked like the Mafia Lydia" ... no no .... the Mafia have style ... your uncle with slicked back hair and gold jewelery would have looked like bleeping Del Boy with his niece in her Boohoo flammable Amish dress!

Who uses Hermes riding boots to plant tit in a Greenhouse??? I really do hope she has kept a little back in her bank for a rainy day ... coz lovely its gonna be a bleeping Tsunami when your brand deals and begging die out!

Over and out Tattle Army xxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
I will write something about the witch or Eastwick this eve as I skipped the last one.

WHOAAAA ... That close up of Texas Pete's chin ... well duck me ... "ugliness is superior to beauty .. because it lasts!".

So you invited Ali's grandfather over .. the lovely gentleman who you ripped all of his hard work out of your garden .. to ask him for advice .... that is like being soddomised and then being asked to pay for it ... what a piece of work!

Potatoes ..... like one of the easiest things to plant and can basically stand most weather .... you only have 1 bed free? I count a whole bleeping 6 that are barren like your own lady garden lovelyx

Since when was your "mommy dearest" (I get serious Joan Crawford vibes off this witch) part of your bubble? Has she ever been over ...oh that's right .. the bubble in your head!! Lydias next LA MURRRRR paid partnership below 👇👇👇
View attachment 520190

She forgets how loud the Aston is ... well that's becuase you can't use it much as you have to keep the mileage down seeing as it isn't yours teeheehee ... so childish I know .. but you do you lovelyx

She has ordered more shite .. but practical shite ... as she has alot of shite she doesn't actually need ... well well well .... atleast you can tell 1 truth!

Did you actually ask to film in someone elses garden to splash all over the bleeping twatternet? No respect for personal privacy with you is there as you have shown practically your internal organs for a dollar over the years.

That dog is tit scared when you look at him ... he dares not sit for fear of the "wire coat hanger" scene ....👇👇

View attachment 520194

She follows someone on Insta with a "PALATIAL" home ..... would we expect anything else from Stalker Millen Gordon .... I cannot imagine what these people with REAL money think of this pathetic toad when she begs and grafts to be added and followed.

Yank the dog by the neck ... "And the winner for the best pet owner goes to........" FUCKTARD MILLEN-MORON!💩🤬⚰

Skipping the boring AF gardening ...coffin beds/ jumble sale greedhouse etc etc. But who the actual duck sits in their greenhouse with THAT dress on ... cement tits all on show? Please notes on a postcard!

BORING intifiiiisssimmmimimimiiimmmimeeemeeemeeemeeememememememememememe haul .... shite clothes .. no one in Italy buys that crap as its like Bohoo tit! But she got it seethrough aswell .. her Vagina in a hair net....... I think a little bit of vomit came up in my mouth ... :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:.

She doesn't think she will learn if she doesn't make mistakes ..... well duck me sideways with a bargepole ... your house is testament to that pearl of wisdom .... maybe put that on your reel hunny xxxxx. You birth certificate was an apology from the Condom factory!

Slagging off how the house was yet again .. and now saying/justifying why she has to redo the house over and over ... NO ONE IS BUYING THE tit YOU SELL ...even with a bleeping affiliate link!

The house feels like a home?? .. what with rooms cluttered with tit/ a bathroom ripped out ... a never used cinema and games room ... a bleeping pub toilet, a Downton study and Amish kitchen????? Yeah REAL homely!

Oh please kill me now ... My brother drives a Range Rover .. and I drive a Range Rover and someone else boujie at the funeral drove a Range Rover ....I mean ffs it was a funeral ... who gives a duck about your bleeping cars ... this is who she is ... social climbing look at me me me ... I am so luxe and rich ... just duck off .. anyone can get a Range on bleeping lease .. I could buy one darling .. that is the difference ... I choose NOT to have one as they are bleeping chavvy and try-hard beyond belief (Sorry if anyone here has one but there is a reason they are called "Chelsea tractors" for the wags).

" We looked like the Mafia Lydia" ... no no .... the Mafia have style ... your uncle with slicked back hair and gold jewelery would have looked like bleeping Del Boy with his niece in her Boohoo flammable Amish dress!

Who uses Hermes riding boots to plant tit in a Greenhouse??? I really do hope she has kept a little back in her bank for a rainy day ... coz lovely its gonna be a bleeping Tsunami when your brand deals and begging die out!

Absolutely Fabulous 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I noticed her drop in followers on IG over on SocialBlade, followed by her "inspirational quotes" and wondered if you guys had upset her 😂
I tried to report her fake followers and Instagram has removed that option? Or is it just me being banned for reporting too much? 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm at the point that I'm just so bored of her that I'll only tune in when a scandal occurs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

View attachment 520190

View attachment 520194

@Stefano your recaps are the DREAM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Strange account to follow for someone with very little interest in children

Screenshot_20210408-191813~2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 23
So her mum has come to visit and shes in the greedhouse and her mum is in the house with Ali how bleeping rude is that!
And this is the 2nd vlog in a row Ali has hardly been seen, maybe a few seconds playing with Porter. In the car, we heard his voice, but she did not turn the camera to show his face ... :unsure:

Have all these people really visited? Wouldn’t she show the spread she’s laid out for them on her new scale model of the Grand Canyon? No sign of any prep or tidy up after they’ve been.....I’m curious...
You're assuming she laid out a spread for them. 😜
Maybe Ali offered them a cup of tea and banana some busicuts but definitely not Lydiot ?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I cant with the last reels 😂😂😂

Here we have the Josie dress, the ITF trousers and shirt outfit and maybe the TAMARA leggings and top 😂 (not really accurate maybe) but is hilarious cant she not film something more professional?

The faces, the big lip and the orange lipstick?

😂😂😂
View attachment 518176
View attachment 518172View attachment 518173
View attachment 518169
That bleeping awful waistcoat. I can feel the static from the nylon fibres just looking at this photo.

Why the F would they think this worthy of posting? It’s bought chicken, bought bread, and .....nothing.
View attachment 518204
Here’s what my darling Niece served up at Easter, all made from scratch. And there’s no scalp in there whatsoever .
View attachment 518207
Can your niece come and cook for me....that looks delish.

She really does have such a limited vocabulary.
She is getting as bad as Tamara with her "I'm obsessed" and "I love" 🤮

Reactions: 15
Ok, I love my dog as much as the next person, and totally get buying sweaters and coats. But MULTIPLE COLLARS AND LEADS?!? My dog is wearing the same collar she had when I adopted her back in 2016. The lead is the same I had for the dog I had before her. I don’t understand why she HAS TO have all this stuff for Porter? He’s becoming as consumerist as she is - wear it once and never see it again.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I can’t believe she’s still getting the By Terry and Intimissimi partnerships - why are they still collaborating with her when they get so much negative feedback every time they post her pictures?! I don’t get it at all! And why are so many people tuning into her vlogs when they are SO awful and boring!?

Might start reporting Ali’s fake bots too

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Would have loved to have seen the biscotti she ‘made’ - but, as usual, it wasn’t shown, because there wasn’t any - she can’t bake.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Would have loved to have seen the biscotti she ‘made’ - but, as usual, it wasn’t shown, because there wasn’t any - she can’t bake.

It was shown in another vlog or post, can't remember, but it was burnt and hideous looking!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok, I love my dog as much as the next person, and totally get buying sweaters and coats. But MULTIPLE COLLARS AND LEADS?!? My dog is wearing the same collar she had when I adopted her back in 2016. The lead is the same I had for the dog I had before her. I don’t understand why she HAS TO have all this stuff for Porter? He’s becoming as consumerist as she is - wear it once and never see it again.
Same! Actually I wanted to surprise my current dog with a new set, but she refused to wear it. She will only wear the old one, which she owns since I got her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did they leave Porter at home when they went to Ali's grandparents house ☹ can't remember if he was in the car 🤔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m trying to upload a picture but it won’t let me. Ali’s latest stories. Is he wearing the blazer Lydia was gifted? Also he looks properly malnourished. He needs to eat some vegetables!!

@Miscanthus if you are Bunny, I salute you!
I dont think they are the same but sooo similar, and what is that shirt???

Agreed with previous comments about Ali not being in the videos so much. Wonder if there is trouble in paradise...

94D35D36-B711-4FD5-9A46-F7993E4CC757.jpeg
F1728380-A789-47A1-9556-22B780289D64.jpeg

She is literally copying people to be exact ITF on this one. 😣 yet again the belt and the worst styling 🤢

2686B685-9701-42AB-8619-DF68FCD5AEBD.jpeg

ED5EB050-DD29-4C20-8307-AB6AB1FE81DE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.