Lydia Millen #80 Begging for birthday gifts, trying to distract from her influencer rifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy moly... just at the start but...HER JAW 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 That's some amount of filler she's had injected in there!!

Plus...her mum's always been in her bubble? Well where was she at Christmas and all the rest of the time? Plus how many people has she bubbled up with? 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 48
Aww shes doing asparagus, broccoli and carrots for the roast and none is what shes grown. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I noticed her drop in followers on IG over on SocialBlade, followed by her "inspirational quotes" and wondered if you guys had upset her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"I love a pinstripe on pyjamas, it's just such an elegant but also a little bit masculine but sophisticated as well, and these ruffles just add that feminine edge which I just love as well"

Am I mentally challenged or does this literally make no f*cking sense whatsoever?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
More bras that don’t fit her properly! 😬
I say this every time she does Intimissimi stuff but seriously Lydia and everyone, go get fitted for a bra! Life is too short for uncomfortable bras.
She doesn’t wear bras, you can tell each time she wears a top the peek of mont Kilimandjaro Is peeping through!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
"I love a pinstripe on pyjamas, it's just such an elegant but also a little bit masculine but sophisticated as well, and these ruffles just add that feminine edge which I just love as well"

Am I mentally challenged or does this literally make no f*cking sense whatsoever?
A lighter would add that lit edge which I just love! Burn it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So her mum has come to visit and shes in the greedhouse and her mum is in the house with Ali how bleeping rude is that!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
50.38 min vlog :O Why???

I feel so bad for the old good man who gave her a book for her vegetables, she would never ever read it! She is doing a roast with vegetables, NOT from her garden hahaha then we get a shot of the table still in the current set up from Lauren C!

The way she gets angry with Porter is just shows how angry she can be off camera is scary! She just grabbed him by the collar off the plant, then close the door woman! Appartently she is obsessed with learning at the moment loads of books and podcasts. Maybe learn to be nicer? Yes that would help you Lydia with an A :)
That green house is packed, is she really going to plant things in a crisp white dress??

Her content at the moment is so booooring, the 2 weekly videos are vlogs about HER and HER LIFE. Does she shows tutorial on the plants, or who to do new things in the garden? like nothing more than a load of blablabla for 50 min!

She is being sponsored by Intimissimi and can't be bother to try all (yet the video is 50 min long), she doesn't even show things properly or with other words more than ADORABLE. I have to be honest you all know I watch her on 2x speed and I the intimissimi haul is just the DREAM but putting me to sleep. But why would they send Lydia all this stuff? Waste of money.

I bet she just likes to get boxes to open and ripped them with a cheese knife, doesn't care what is inside :p

She mentioned that at this point all her family is coming around... yet no one is in the vlog and she doesn't seem to be doing other stuff more than the haul and the FLOWERSSSS again FLOWERSSS.

Apparently is the first time that now she feels like 'home' (cozy) where was she living before??? her own head probably!

At the end .. her words 'she can't believe she has to leave the greenhouse and get back to work tomorrow'? work? what does she mean?? she has been in the greenhouse all week hiding haha :p

THE END , another even longer boring vlog :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Have all these people really visited? Wouldn’t she show the spread she’s laid out for them on her new scale model of the Grand Canyon? No sign of any prep or tidy up after they’ve been.....I’m curious...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Had to skip most of that it was so boring. I'm not into gardening and she's focusing on that so much, it's so dull.

• Heart
This week's flog:
  • Opens with Ali blowing raspberries on Porter's belly (or genitals?). It is Easter Sunday.
  • In the car, going to Ali's grandparents to pick up potatoes and deliver light bulbs.
  • Ali's grandad has been over to their house to look at the garden and greenhouse.
  • Lydia wasn't planning on planting potatoes because she was confused by "first earlies and second earlies" - which, btw, is the most basic and commonly available information about growing potatoes, available for free all over the internet. The mind boggles.
  • Lydia's mum is coming over, she is part of their "bubble" as she lives alone.
  • In Ali's grandad's garden, Lydia mistakes bluebells for asparagus.
  • We get a timelapse of Lydia peeling vegetables. No, really. This is an "influencer" with 800k+ subscribers.
  • The "tablescape" with giant potted plant surrounded by mould-covered smaller plant pots is just as it was when "styled" by Lauren Costly. Yum.
  • The sundial still looks hilariously out of place.
  • More fully grown plants have been delivered to the greedhouse.
  • Lydia absolutely loses her temper at Porter, a puppy, nibbling at the fully-grown hydrangeas that she has placed on the floor of the greedhouse, at his exact height.
  • She shows the gift she received from her mum, a small wicker pot of hyacinths. The jokes just write themselves at this point.
  • She enthuses that she gets so excited about "learning" and has a "stack of books" to get through, but she gets overwhelmed by the amount of learning there is to do (again, they write themselves!!) so she's now using her £400 diary to plan out her learning.
  • Seedlings are being transplanted into the coffins raised beds.
  • Brief shot of some food on the driftwood.
  • The "tea bed" that she introduced in vlogmas has now been ripped out so she can plant other stuff. That lasted long.
  • Naturally there is a glass of wine in the greedhouse. Everyone knows you can't just toil in the garden without getting pissed simultaneously.
  • One of her primary concerns in planting her vegetables is how they'll look, because she doesn't want them to "obstruct the greenhouse". If my palm hit my face any harder, I'd be as headless as Lydia. Lord, have mercy.
  • Using the Smythson diary to keep a record of what's been planted. No sign of the Cartier pen, it's probably been tossed along with the wedding ring.
  • Despite having said that her mother was visiting, the only sign of this was the third place setting at the table. The whole day is spent gardening, drinking, and eating a supermarket cheesecake with Ali.
  • Cut to Easter Monday, Lydia is having her grandma, uncle, aunt, and cousin over in the garden. She is going to bake biscotti. Despite being "Italian" (her words, not mine), Lydia does not know that the singular of "biscotti" is "biscotto".
  • New word alert: "revelationary" - you heard that right, ol' Lydia had a revelation because she realised that the watering hose could reach the greedhouse, so she watered everything in there with the hose. Maybe the table and fireplace too? What use the water butt will serve now is a mystery.
  • Initmissimi haul. This video is sponsored. They've sent her their spring collection. She's going to "style up" pyjama sets. Just when I thought things couldn't get dumber.
  • "We're on the last week of cold weather here in the UK," she says. It is snowing outside.
  • As part of the haul, we are graced with this image:
    Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 17.33.11.png

32-YEAR-OLD "STYLE INFUENCER", Y'ALL.
  • She's been to the garden centre but didn't vlog it because "it's becoming ridiculous"
  • "FIRST EVER CUT FLOWER GARDEN" being planned. Omg, REVELATIONERY, let the screaming commence.
  • Lydia ridicules a cute story about "magic water", a spray bottle of plain water used in Ali's childhood that was sprayed on minor injuries as a way of acknowledging them when little other treatment is necessary or possible.
    Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 17.40.05.png

Please God, do not send children to this woman.
  • She bought alliums because they're in all the pictures of the gardens at Thyme. £200 worth of bulbs from Farmer Gracy have arrived.
  • Today's outfit of the day is brought to you by: Delusion. Thank you, Delusion, for this delightful combination of #gifted transparent Intimissimi turtleneck, TWO layered Schoffel fleeces, presumably Primark leggings, and black Hermeeeeeeez boots. WTAF.
    Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 17.42.09.png
  • She claims her family LOVED the new kitchen, using all the same buzzwords she's been spouting for the last however many months. Apparently she grew up in "really, really small houses" so she didn't know how to work with a house so big, and she's "so proud of [her]self" that she's achieved the "cozy" feeling she was looking for. I'm sure Lauren is delighted to hear how you've already erased her and her service from your memory.
  • She jokes about her grandad's funeral, saying that they looked "like the Mafia" because so many family members drive Range Rovers and her grandad was dressed like an old gangster. Is this funny? To whom?
  • The vlog ends with another timelapse in the greedhouse, Ali making dinner (having lit the fire in the dark-as-hell living room for her Labiaship) and a last shot in the messy dressing room to promote Initmissimi pyjamas one last time. She's "looking forward to washing [her] hair tomorrow".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Well the vlog title was a lie 'what I wore, bought and did this weekend' err no the vlog was gardening, gardening, plants, flowers, a quick glance of the Sunday roast she cooked and the horrible Itimissimi items they have sent her, ooh loving the granny pants my lovely. :ROFLMAO: god how many bulbs do you need talk about obsessive. She really has become a bleeping bore, call yourself a vlogger you dont even film half the stuff you say happens I mean maybe her fam didnt want to be on camera but she could at least filmed a quick glance of the back of them so we know they were actually there.:unsure::cautious:

• Sick
  • Heart
Lyds "What are these?"
Dear Old Gramps "Oh, they're bluebells."
Lyds "ARE THEY?"
Dear Old Gramps "Yeah"
Lyds "Oh WOW, I didn't think they looked like that. I thought they were Esparagus."

😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Lyds "What are these?"
Dear Old Gramps "Oh, they're bluebells."
Lyds "ARE THEY?"
Dear Old Gramps "Yeah"
Lyds "Oh WOW, I didn't think they looked like that. I thought they were Esparagus."

😂
She really is a city gerkin !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When a need a FRESH Pyjamas I just wash mine in the washing machine. (Woow) One does not have to buy a new one for this matter. Or is Lydia living in the middle ages when such devices didn’t exist ?
What a terrible, terrible add!!! I wonder, how and why on earth do intimissimi still send her stuff? Or any brand in that matter

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Bloody hell think hell has frozen over out of boredom!!!! How many times did she say the dream ? Its getting beyond ridiculous now. What was the gibberish at the end about living in small houses. Thought DADDY had lots of money ? What happened to the family Aston ,Cartier, Gucci etc. Lydia please use your Smythson to jot down your lies / fabrication on your upbringing. It changes more often than I change my knickers !!!!!
See your little mate Josie has also just uploaded another gardening vlog. You both need your heads banging together so you can both come up with some decent content.
Your all a bunch of freeloading waste of f......ing space.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
This week's flog:
  • Opens with Ali blowing raspberries on Porter's belly (or genitals?). It is Easter Sunday.
  • In the car, going to Ali's grandparents to pick up potatoes and deliver light bulbs.
  • Ali's grandad has been over to their house to look at the garden and greenhouse.
  • Lydia wasn't planning on planting potatoes because she was confused by "first earlies and second earlies" - which, btw, is the most basic and commonly available information about growing potatoes, available for free all over the internet. The mind boggles.
  • Lydia's mum is coming over, she is part of their "bubble" as she lives alone.
  • In Ali's grandad's garden, Lydia mistakes bluebells for asparagus.
  • We get a timelapse of Lydia peeling vegetables. No, really. This is an "influencer" with 800k+ subscribers.
  • The "tablescape" with giant potted plant surrounded by mould-covered smaller plant pots is just as it was when "styled" by Lauren Costly. Yum.
  • The sundial still looks hilariously out of place.
  • More fully grown plants have been delivered to the greedhouse.
  • Lydia absolutely loses her temper at Porter, a puppy, nibbling at the fully-grown hydrangeas that she has placed on the floor of the greedhouse, at his exact height.
  • She shows the gift she received from her mum, a small wicker pot of hyacinths. The jokes just write themselves at this point.
  • She enthuses that she gets so excited about "learning" and has a "stack of books" to get through, but she gets overwhelmed by the amount of learning there is to do (again, they write themselves!!) so she's now using her £400 diary to plan out her learning.
  • Seedlings are being transplanted into the coffins raised beds.
  • Brief shot of some food on the driftwood.
  • The "tea bed" that she introduced in vlogmas has now been ripped out so she can plant other stuff. That lasted long.
  • Naturally there is a glass of wine in the greedhouse. Everyone knows you can't just toil in the garden without getting pissed simultaneously.
  • One of her primary concerns in planting her vegetables is how they'll look, because she doesn't want them to "obstruct the greenhouse". If my palm hit my face any harder, I'd be as headless as Lydia. Lord, have mercy.
  • Using the Smythson diary to keep a record of what's been planted. No sign of the Cartier pen, it's probably been tossed along with the wedding ring.
  • Despite having said that her mother was visiting, the only sign of this was the third place setting at the table. The whole day is spent gardening, drinking, and eating a supermarket cheesecake with Ali.
  • Cut to Easter Monday, Lydia is having her grandma, uncle, aunt, and cousin over in the garden. She is going to bake biscotti. Despite being "Italian" (her words, not mine), Lydia does not know that the singular of "biscotti" is "biscotto".
  • New word alert: "revelationary" - you heard that right, ol' Lydia had a revelation because she realised that the watering hose could reach the greedhouse, so she watered everything in there with the hose. Maybe the table and fireplace too? What use the water butt will serve now is a mystery.
  • Initmissimi haul. This video is sponsored. They've sent her their spring collection. She's going to "style up" pyjama sets. Just when I thought things couldn't get dumber.
  • "We're on the last week of cold weather here in the UK," she says. It is snowing outside.
  • As part of the haul, we are graced with this image:
    View attachment 520125
    32-YEAR-OLD "STYLE INFUENCER", Y'ALL.
  • She's been to the garden centre but didn't vlog it because "it's becoming ridiculous"
  • "FIRST EVER CUT FLOWER GARDEN" being planned. Omg, REVELATIONERY, let the screaming commence.
  • Lydia ridicules a cute story about "magic water", a spray bottle of plain water used in Ali's childhood that was sprayed on minor injuries as a way of acknowledging them when little other treatment is necessary or possible.
    View attachment 520142
    Please God, do not send children to this woman.
  • She bought alliums because they're in all the pictures of the gardens at Thyme. £200 worth of bulbs from Farmer Gracy have arrived.
  • Today's outfit of the day is brought to you by: Delusion. Thank you, Delusion, for this delightful combination of #gifted transparent Intimissimi turtleneck, TWO layered Schoffel fleeces, presumably Primark leggings, and black Hermeeeeeeez boots. WTAF.
    View attachment 520153
  • She claims her family LOVED the new kitchen, using all the same buzzwords she's been spouting for the last however many months. Apparently she grew up in "really, really small houses" so she didn't know how to work with a house so big, and she's "so proud of [her]self" that she's achieved the "cozy" feeling she was looking for. I'm sure Lauren is delighted to hear how you've already erased her and her service from your memory.
  • She jokes about her grandad's funeral, saying that they looked "like the Mafia" because so many family members drive Range Rovers and her grandad was dressed like an old gangster. Is this funny? To whom?
  • The vlog ends with another timelapse in the greedhouse, Ali making dinner (having lit the fire in the dark-as-hell living room for her Labiaship) and a last shot in the messy dressing room to promote Initmissimi pyjamas one last time. She's "looking forward to washing [her] hair tomorrow".
Bloody loved this. Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.