Lydia Millen #80 Begging for birthday gifts, trying to distract from her influencer rifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant with the last reels 😂😂😂

Here we have the Josie dress, the ITF trousers and shirt outfit and maybe the TAMARA leggings and top 😂 (not really accurate maybe) but is hilarious cant she not film something more professional?

The faces, the big lip and the orange lipstick?

😂😂😂
View attachment 518176
View attachment 518172View attachment 518173
View attachment 518169
OMG her faces are hilarious! What a TERRIBLE reel, as per usual. And her face is so distorted when she makes the faces. Filler and Botox are ruthless witches... for whatever positive they do for some, it's crazy how different they make facial expressions. Like, if you normally make a cute face and then filler/b, that face you usually make looks so distorted and monster-like. Also, whatever filter she uses for her selfies really makes her face look so ODD and plastic.

And this white dress with those boots, that vest coat, and kelly bag and belt.... THE WORST. You know Lydia, you don't have to put on all of your new things at one time like a 5 yr old playing dress up in mommy's closet. This outfit is like her new home lewk... a lot of things that work on their own, just smashed together like a garbage salad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Why the F would they think this worthy of posting? It’s bought chicken, bought bread, and .....nothing.
00F3FFB5-89F7-4F8C-9E03-A77926433880.jpeg

Here’s what my darling Niece served up at Easter, all made from scratch. And there’s no scalp in there whatsoever .
1DA54FA3-9515-41C0-9ABB-7CBC3A63656D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 78
That reels is hilarious for all the points mentioned above, but as she jumps from one outfit to another it looks like her body is convulsing and about to throw up! As usual an epic fail!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Oh Cawwie is around alright you could hear her speaking to Lyd the other day when Lyd was at the car.

Reactions: 16
No but she looks like she’s having an attack 😅🥴🥴

I cant with the last reels 😂😂😂

Here we have the Josie dress, the ITF trousers and shirt outfit and maybe the TAMARA leggings and top 😂 (not really accurate maybe) but is hilarious cant she not film something more professional?

The faces, the big lip and the orange lipstick?

😂😂😂
View attachment 518176
View attachment 518172View attachment 518173
View attachment 518169
Safe to say her husband posses the creativity n editing skills lol surely he could’ve helped her. Fake husband for letting her post this 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
That reels is hilarious for all the points mentioned above, but as she jumps from one outfit to another it looks like her body is convulsing and about to throw up! As usual an epic fail!
It looks ridiculous and so cringe, especially when she starts lip syncing the words to the song.

Also she’s posted on the home account that they’ve ordered their new garden furniture. The table is between 4k- over 7k, depending on size & the sofa is over 6k. A mere 10-14k on garden furniture.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Somebody with mad english skills please do a clever rhyme with "raptors on the wonk" for a thread title!! I'm not english savvy enough!

EDIT: Lydia Millen #81 Raptors on the wonk, that loo is all shades of wrong (?)
Lydia Millen #81 Powder room raptors on the wonk, she loves injections in her conk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
How is this the same person? I’m not talking about aging or beauty. I truly think that when you’re happy and satisfied with your life you radiate and transmit that feeling and look prettier to other people (like a bride on her wedding day or a pregnant woman).

View attachment 517520 View attachment 517521
Her previous hair looks pretty sensational and suited her SO much better than the middle part and awkward curled ends...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Like another tattler commented, we all know how the Bunny scenario went Lyd got Cawwie to call/email bunny saying would she work with Lyd (for a BIG discount/free )who is a very well known/popular influencer/creator with nearly 1 million followers on IG alone and in return Lyd would mention her in vlogs etc and increase Bunnys followers/subscribers by thousands. Bunny said no thanks its £950 a day if you want my services, goodbye!
I bet that when she does her begging, she presents the number of her followers in "well over two million", because she just adds it all up. Or maybe even close to three million because that number is closer to her ass-thetic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Evening my lovelies, I am Following this thread of 'DREAMS' while sat in my mansion over looking 50 acres with a crystal glass of Bollinger in hand. Chin chin fellow
Yes I noticed the wonky wallpaper.....prepare for meltdown....
In a f
OMG her faces are hilarious! What a TERRIBLE reel, as per usual. And her face is so distorted when she makes the faces. Filler and Botox are ruthless witches... for whatever positive they do for some, it's crazy how different they make facial expressions. Like, if you normally make a cute face and then filler/b, that face you usually make looks so distorted and monster-like. Also, whatever filter she uses for her selfies really makes her face look so ODD and plastic.

And this white dress with those boots, that vest coat, and kelly bag and belt.... THE WORST. You know Lydia, you don't have to put on all of your new things at one time like a 5 yr old playing dress up in mommy's closet. This outfit is like her new home lewk... a lot of things that work on their own, just smashed together like a garbage salad.
Funniest thing I’ve EVER SEEN! I’m one to laugh at myself especially when things don’t look good on me! I could almost piss my pants at the white dress and every single face of Lydia’s like “Mom look at me I’m proud of myself face!”🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She still has not "liked" or "commented" on VicITF's Holland Cooper announcement ...
👀
I was looking for on Inthefrow’s Instagram and didn’t see her and Lydia being friends! I’m not sure if I missed it somewhere!

Reactions: 4
I was looking for on Inthefrow’s Instagram and didn’t see her and Lydia being friends! I’m not sure if I missed it somewhere!
They appeared to be best friends for a while 12-18 months ago; ITF was definitely taken in by Liedia. ITF used to post describing them as "sisters" because they were so close. I think it's become apparent to her since then that Liedia is not her friend! ITF still posts nice things on Ali's posts though.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Does your darling niece want a Part-time job?:giggle:
She already has a full time one in the City in London! But she’s getting really good ...every time she posts it’s even more yummy....bless her little cotton socks. I love her dearly

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.