Lydia Millen #80 Begging for birthday gifts, trying to distract from her influencer rifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still watching the most recent blog and reading comments. As predicted by many it seems flower arranging will be her next hobby to spend money on 😆

also laughed at this comment. No Kitty, Lydia is not too sophisticated.
A8C13C3C-08F8-4385-A778-79E9C4726A91.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They might be 10m long but some are 30cm wide!

I bet Bunny did the big house next door and that gave Lidl an intro. I'm pretty sure Bunny doesn't do suburban bungalows!
I agree. She must have name-dropped the neighbour in order to get access. That was all she needed - then she could have a brief word and IMPLY to her minions that she has access to the best because she is such a successful boss-witch, mega influencer.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m stunned by a lot of the stuff she does... but has she really just stuck a fake flue of the fake stove to the glass window of her greenhouse. Jesus Christ. Why would you build a beautiful greenhouse when you haven’t even sorted those hideous stainless steel balustrades around their house, it looks like a carehome/doctors surgery/dentist surgery!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
With the bioethenal burner...won’t all that condensation from the vapour create moldy pockets in between the panes?

What’s the point of putting a “fireplace” in a greenhouse that is DESIGNED to hold in the heat that is created just by being a GREENHOUSE?!
Exactly ..... the condensation will cause mould sooner or later ... good luck Lyds with cleaning all those windows and frames. Beggars belief how you can't rationalise why NO ONE who has a greenhouse has a bloody fire ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hello, this is my first time commenting but I have been following these threads for quite some time after (like many of you) becoming disenchanted with Lydia’s behaviour.

I cannot get over that bathroom, the whole renovation has been mind-blowing to me but seeing the side-by-side of the old Fornasetti paper next to this just sent me over the edge! As someone who has worked in the fashion and design industries for well over a decade she reminds me of clients I’ve had in the past who have no idea of what they want. I love researching and developing, so seeing something like this which clearly has had no more development than a quick Pinterest is painful.

What makes something special, whether in the home or from a fashion perspective, is personal taste and the amalgamation of many different ideas and specific, tiny pieces of inspiration and personal experience that come together to create something authentic. With Lydia, there is no authenticity or sense of self in these renovations - it seems painfully clear that there is something intangible missing with her. In the words of Patrick Bateman: “...there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.”

• Heart
Reactions: 68
The way she writes just confuses me. A blogger.

Who cant say anything else than Amazing, DREAM, absolute favourite 😣
I find it so weird that she constantly says my BEST friend.. I have a best friend who would consider me her best friend also, in fact I have a few ‘best friends’ who would consider me the same, but when I mention them to other people I’ll just say ‘my friend’ because I’m not 5 years old.. it’s so primary school.. remember Carrie you’re MY BEST friend, don’t ever forget it! .. grow the duck up Lydia, you’re in your 30s, I think I stopped referring to people as my best friend out loud when I was about 21.. (for reference I’m 26 so quite abit younger than Lydia lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
And where is the toilet roll holder? In the latest vlog there’s two rolls randomly on the sill etc...
its a half done reveal, she needs to get the blind for the window too, she did say the lead/delivery times are long now and that could well be a covid thing, so I am going to give her the benefit f the doubt on that one B ECAUSE I feel sorry for the pair of them that have spent all this money, time and inconvenience for no real big improvement, thats just too sad ;) 😭:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has been said already but HOW MANY TIMES IS SHE GOING TO SAY BUXUS BALL? If I took a drink every time she said that I’d be dead from alcohol poisoning.

Social bleeping climber... go back to Ibiza, chav! Her neighbours must laugh at her behind her back.
I was coming here just to say this! God it's annoying. Even Monty Don calls it box and doesn't really recommend it anymore due to box blight and box moth caterpillar.
If Lydia wants a recommendation for a good through introduction to gardening book Monty Don's The Complete Gardener is a great place to start although it's a heavy book so maybe not suitable for people with delicate little wrists :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello, this is my first time commenting but I have been following these threads for quite some time after (like many of you) becoming disenchanted with Lydia’s behaviour.

I cannot get over that bathroom, the whole renovation has been mind-blowing to me but seeing the side-by-side of the old Fornasetti paper next to this just sent me over the edge! As someone who has worked in the fashion and design industries for well over a decade she reminds me of clients I’ve had in the past who have no idea of what they want. I love researching and developing, so seeing something like this which clearly has had no more development than a quick Pinterest is painful.

What makes something special, whether in the home or from a fashion perspective, is personal taste and the amalgamation of many different ideas and specific, tiny pieces of inspiration and personal experience that come together to create something authentic. With Lydia, there is no authenticity or sense of self in these renovations - it seems painfully clear that there is something intangible missing with her. In the words of Patrick Bateman: “...there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.”
Welcome, we are now waiting with bated breath to see the big reveal of the ensuite where she has had a full bathroom of marble ripped out to be replaced with marble, it's mind blowing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ive just fast fwd'd her last video, I saw the little loo (I definitely prefer the Fonasetti version), didn't see the bathroom? Did I fwd the Vid too quickly?

Reactions: 7
Lyds luv, take a look at Josie's greenhouse, that's what a greenhouse is for. If you do hire Bunny she will think you are madder than a box of frogs with the state of yours.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her and Ali have been to stay at Thyme before, i think she might have done a brand thing at their cookery school as well.

The name dropping in the vlog is a ploy to get this Bunny to do work for free. No doubt there is a tactic with this that she will talk about someone, drop their name, sing their praises etc etc. Whilst behind the scenes she's probably begged and begged that person and got nowhere. So if she mentions them on a vlog, links their website or insta, she can then go back and beg again saying she's got them free publicity already and obviously her name counts for so much with all her viewers and subscribers, surely they must now want to work with her for free!!!!
Just like she tried with interior designer Clare Totman... Lidl name dropped her and gushed over her IG etc.... I think Lidl sent her some pics and a phone call was had and that was it .... then all of sudden she’s found Lauren Costly which is ironic because the designs look Cheaply😏

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m still watching the most recent blog and reading comments. As predicted by many it seems flower arranging will be her next hobby to spend money on 😆

also laughed at this comment. No Kitty, Lydia is not too sophisticated. View attachment 517851
Yo, kittykat, piercings or their lack off, doesn't tell anyone about sophistication. We have over on Josie's thread a person that loves the alternative look, and is a studied quantum physicist.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.