Lydia Millen #80 Begging for birthday gifts, trying to distract from her influencer rifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s two lumps on her lower lip. If they are cold sores that sucks, they are awful. But cold sores can be triggered from having filler too and the trauma can cause a cold sore outbreak 🤷🏼‍♀️

I feel like any other influencer would either not film or just say “I’m a bit run down and my lips are sore”, but I don’t trust her so it could well be sneaky aesthetic tweaks despite lockdown restrictions!
Yup she has got a fat bottom lip. I suffer with cold sores and once you have them they do keep returning. I tend to think its not cold sores or we would have seen her with them before AND she would tell us wouldn't she, say sorry folks I have the dreaded herpes again, just bear with me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh boy... this powder room REVEAL is really something. o_O I sure hope it looks better in person. I don’t mind each element on their own... but together... this is looking like a FAIL. It clashes so badly and is so strange. Once again she’s saying it’s finished when alas it is NOT.

One thing that she likely hasn’t realized... her paper hanger didn’t center the pheasants over the sink. Imagine the view when the door is open. The door frames the sink and mirrors and sconces above. And then you’ve got pheasants on the wonk.

I am so excited that this has happened because I know it’s going to trigger Lydia once she see this with the mirror up and she’s going to be livid! 🤓

Sitting on the limestone floor in Hermès boots. Give me a break

Love how she didn’t notice porter literally chewing away at her dress at the end!! She so caught up in herself that she never noticed lol.
GO PORTY! 🍌

View attachment 517654View attachment 517658View attachment 517661
She goes on about how the house is more cohesive now and feels more like her..... what planet is she on?? How in the world is that toilet room cohesive with their lounge room.... completely and utterly opposites.. much like the many personalities she portrays....so many four letter words to describe Lydiot but the most accurate (and non swear-wordy) would be FAKE. She is more cringeworthy by the day....

Yup she has got a fat bottom lip. I suffer with cold sores and once you have them they do keep returning. I tend to think its not cold sores or we would have seen her with them before AND she would tell us wouldn't she, say sorry folks I have the dreaded herpes again, just bear with me.
Can the appropriate tattler update wiki list of Lidl’s ailments ... if it’s not already listed 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I did want to sort of like it, well I wasn't desperate to hate it BUT its a NO from me.
I thought once the loo and sink went back in they would lift it and I think they do BUT they are clean crisp black white and silver which went with the last colours but not with the warm colours she has now.
What a shame she has had all this work done and no improvement.
loos.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Hopefully one day I'll forget that she ripped out that stunning Fornasetti wallpaper from her bathroom and turned it into that green and red monstrosity.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
She goes on about how the house is more cohesive now and feels more like her..... what planet is she on?? How in the world is that toilet room cohesive with their lounge room.... completely and utterly opposites.. much like the many personalities she portrays....so many four letter words to describe Lydiot but the most accurate (and non swear-wordy) would be FAKE. She is more cringeworthy by the day....
I dont think she likes the powder room. This could be because she has no imagination and can't imagine how a space will look just expects that if she spends a lot of money on it and redoes it then she will be blown away. To me her reaction based on other reactions I have seen from her makes me think she is underwhelmed. She wasn't ever keen on that colour but was trusting Lauren and I think she realises now that it looked just as good if not better before. It's dark and that wall colour is going to warm up the limestone no end.

Reactions: 30
ED729B99-C89F-4F46-B943-512DD6C9A7DB.png

I’m still not over the fact that she wore Prada boots to arrange fake wood for a fake fireplace that will be decorated with real wood inside a steamy greenhouse filled with store-bought flowers. Why?! What is happening?!

• Haha
Reactions: 99
I did a quick look and it seems you can get these traditional loos in different colours, she now needs something more natural and muted rather then the crisp black and white.
Lydiot - at least swap the black seat for a timber one that will improve it.

Oh boy... this powder room REVEAL is really something. o_O I sure hope it looks better in person. I don’t mind each element on their own... but together... this is looking like a FAIL. It clashes so badly and is so strange. Once again she’s saying it’s finished when alas it is NOT.

One thing that she likely hasn’t realized... her paper hanger didn’t center the pheasants over the sink. Imagine the view when the door is open. The door frames the sink and mirrors and sconces above. And then you’ve got pheasants on the wonk.

I am so excited that this has happened because I know it’s going to trigger Lydia once she see this with the mirror up and she’s going to be livid! 🤓

Love how she didn’t notice porter literally chewing away at her dress at the end!! She so caught up in herself that she never noticed lol.
GO PORTY! 🍌

Yup I couldn't work out those boots on in the house, I barely let the family walk around in slippers on my floors.
Maybe she already knows the birds are on the wonk and that's why she isn't too keen. I was wishing she would take the flipping feather thing off the beautiful door knob so we could see it properly. Its all very half arsed.
I am thinking maybe its the angle that makes it look like the birds aren't centred but I think you right, when you look at their tails aligned to the edge of the basin they aren't even, one tail sticks out further past the edge of the basin and the other tail doesn't reach the edge. Heavens, how could that get it soo wrong.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She is SUCH a liar !!! Today’s vlog at 1min10 she says she just stumbled across the gardens of Thyme ... she is absolutely full of tit!!!! She’s been following their IG since at the very least January and Ali even did a photo shoot there ... how can she say she just found their gardens?? Their IG is full of garden pics. Why does she continually lie, lie, lie, why does she do it knowing full well it’s so easy to expose her lying ways. Because she’s a narcissistic thats why!! through and through!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The power of fillers, botox and a non-surgical nose job...
I once worked with a lady that use to get Botox and fillers for free as it was a new clinic... my coworker and I thought she was looking weird and older. We later found out what she had done to her face. She started looking older and haggard as she had stopped going as it was not free anymore.

Buckle up lauraj... most of us loved her at this stage as well. Things are gonna get CRAZY! Can’t wait to meet you here when you are all caught up 🤣🙌🏻

View attachment 517618
We have been watching this woman become a full blown narcissist right before our eyes. I started noticing when she would say Byterry foundation was her go to bla, bla, bla, and in the next video it was a high end brand that was her go to.
I had noticed someone commenting on all her inconsistencies. From then on I became aware of the lies and then I noticed her personality was changing to more of a me, me, me, I want, I want, I want and b*tch*ng about brands and companies...then I noticed the banana problem and voila! 🤗 ( take a shot for every time I used the word noticed ) 🤣🤷‍♀️

With the bioethenal burner...won’t all that condensation from the vapour create moldy pockets in between the panes?

What’s the point of putting a “fireplace” in a greenhouse that is DESIGNED to hold in the heat that is created just by being a GREENHOUSE?!
I’m sure Ali will be put to task cleaning the windows on a weekly bases, inside and out. 😂🤣

This is definitely the source of her inspiration- the styling is identical. Once again a ripped off idea.
I love that floor better

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I did want to sort of like it, well I wasn't desperate to hate it BUT its a NO from me.
I thought once the loo and sink went back in they would lift it and I think they do BUT they are clean crisp black white and silver which went with the last colours but not with the warm colours she has now.
View attachment 517677
Totally agree! Also the chrome on the toilet and sink really do not go with the decor. I thought if they were going to go ahead with this look they would change it to a more fitting brass or gold. Still wouldn’t be my cup of tea but at least it would be a ‘cohesive’ look. This just screams lazy and job half done.

Reactions: 34

GO PORTY! 🍌

Wow, you are amazing!! I did not notice the wallpaper being offline. I don’t like the bathroom as well.
I love this.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 517677
And where is the toilet roll holder? In the latest vlog there’s two rolls randomly on the sill etc...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 517677
Green was so much better! Is the bucket on the wall for me that makes it , restaurant bathroom vibes.

I dont know anything about that, does she has to have this type of toilet or could she gave chosen one that is on the wall? She could have put shelves for more fake prop styling 😣

Reactions: 5
I dont know anything about that, does she has to have this type of toilet or could she gave chosen one that is on the wall? She could have put shelves for more fake prop styling 😣
No, Lydia really wanted this style of toilet with the high cistern ... she banged on about it for months!

Reactions: 17
There’s two lumps on her lower lip. If they are cold sores that sucks, they are awful. But cold sores can be triggered from having filler too and the trauma can cause a cold sore outbreak 🤷🏼‍♀️

I feel like any other influencer would either not film or just say “I’m a bit run down and my lips are sore”, but I don’t trust her so it could well be sneaky aesthetic tweaks despite lockdown restrictions!

This part of the vlog really made me wonder: is she SERIOUSLY sitting outside, with her greenhouse in the background, in her dressing gown?

All these places to sit and she perched on the edge of a coffin bed in her house coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Literally every pub toilet I have ever visited. I can actually smell the cigarette smoke and stale beer when I look at this:
Oh me too. I love the wallpaper, as I did in the previous room, however not with those ‘red’ fake mahogany panelled walls. I can just imagine standing in the hallway..... Wetherspoons to the left, Khloe Kardashians stairs in front of me, dodgy 1970’s arch ahead.... I could go on and on.... just an overall mish mash of an epic fail!!

Green was so much better! Is the bucket on the wall for me that makes it , restaurant bathroom vibes.

Wow yes!! It’s not Weatherspoons!! It’s giving me a Miller & Carter vibe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 517677
Oh no no no! All I can see is Raptors! Life finds a way!
I prefer the old one! I think the old one had similar style as their old house, an upgraded more lux version. All the things Lydia bangs on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.