Lydia Millen #8 desperate fan girl, constantly ignDiored

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may have 1m cash in the bank but she's got 900k of liabilities ...

Reactions: 9
Lydia Millen #9 homeless with the MG’s! 2 hrs in a Dior sleeping bag, Woke Millen does vlogmas. 😏

Reactions: 19
Wow so ALDI, who has been to Paris 1 Millen times has just realised that the architecture in Paris is stunning! Is that because he always has his head up lidl’s arse!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
THere's only so much you can say and do every day to be entertaining. I think that's why most influencers don't last very long.

You're better off being a reality star because that's only a few months of intense work so by the time you are back people are interested in you again

Reactions: 7
I really hope she is not getting a puppy! Lumi will not be amused, and as a dog person, neither will I.

Reactions: 11
lydia Millen #9 Xmas with the Gordon’s, Do I have to disclose holiday ads?, My cat did die, but I’m redoing another room I’ve already redone, oh and My tank is on empty

Reactions: 9
Is there still a "mystery" to solve?

The "life update" was that she decided to move on from her dead cat.
The "secret project behind the door" is re decorating the dinning room.
The "thing she says she would do the last vlogmas" was sleep outside for charity.

Is that it? This forum is much better than watching her vlogs 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not what you want to hear but her latest accounts to 30 April 2019 show that she had an amazing year. Most likely more than £1mil in profit looking at the corp tax charge and she has £1mil in the bank in cash.

I'd imagine she is withdrawing very little in salary in dividends (she will remain a basic rate tax payer) and squirreling via the company so she can continue to pay herself when her bubble bursts. Its probably why she is so tight. Her money pays the mortgage but she has little else unless she wants another big tax bill personally.

It also looks like Carrie isn't her employee. There is only 1 listed which will be her. So maybe Carrie is self employed/has her own company?
She's earning 80k+ a month?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why her stepmother brings her food for the week?
Because they're so bleeping Dumb, they are unable to feed themselves, and would die. Then she'd be stuck cleaning out the Skanky Stanky House.....and no one wants that. Less trouble keeping the witch alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has really lost all her friends lol, first Claire, Alex power and now Despina! Really shows the kind of person she is

Reactions: 13
Don't know how it works in the UK but maybe Carrie and Cal are "off the books" and just paid cash so she doesn't have to pay taxes, etc...

Reactions: 10
Don't know how it works in the UK but maybe Carrie and Cal are "off the books" and just paid cash so she doesn't have to pay taxes, etc...
Hmmm not sure about the UK either but we treat it as an expense so essentially it’s better when it comes to tax time. However if she is avoiding things like insurance, holiday pay, superannuation as we call it, it makes sense to keep it off the books. Perhaps she pays them from all that depopping that she probably doesn’t list in her earnings 😛

I don’t think Lydia is that dumb when it comes to money. Sure her personal taste is hideous but she’s very miserly.

I’m not surprised that they make a lot of money. Social media pays obscene amounts of money to a bunch of airheads. Sad when people spend time and money earning a good education and working hard. There is something to be said for actually achieving something though. Begging and grifting as a career is hardly an achievement.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.