Lydia Millen #8 desperate fan girl, constantly ignDiored

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she slept rough, she probably slept in the Dior shop doorway, on a Dior cardboard box, with her Dior blanket, flask of Carrie's soup, and a hotel room on standby.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have done one of these sleep outs for charity, few drinks and a meal indoors, a quiz (with prizes), a domino's delivered to the sleep location by the charity then a few hours in a sleeping bag with security and home.

It was not a massively virtuous act by any means, I imagine Lidl Theresa will be making out like she is a charity crusader.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Not what you want to hear but her latest accounts to 30 April 2019 show that she had an amazing year. Most likely more than £1mil in profit looking at the corp tax charge and she has £1mil in the bank in cash.

I'd imagine she is withdrawing very little in salary in dividends (she will remain a basic rate tax payer) and squirreling via the company so she can continue to pay herself when her bubble bursts. Its probably why she is so tight. Her money pays the mortgage but she has little else unless she wants another big tax bill personally.

It also looks like Carrie isn't her employee. There is only 1 listed which will be her. So maybe Carrie is self employed/has her own company?

Reactions: 15
Not what you want to hear but her latest accounts to 30 April 2019 show that she had an amazing year. Most likely more than £1mil in profit looking at the corp tax charge and she has £1mil in the bank in cash.

I'd imagine she is withdrawing very little in salary in dividends (she will remain a basic rate tax payer) and squirreling via the company so she can continue to pay herself when her bubble bursts. Its probably why she is so tight. Her money pays the mortgage but she has little else unless she wants another big tax bill personally.

It also looks like Carrie isn't her employee. There is only 1 listed which will be her. So maybe Carrie is self employed/has her own company?
Yes she wouldn’t want to have to actually employ anyone otherwise she’d have to pay a pension etc.

Reactions: 11
She did do well, very well in fact. 1 mil cash in the bank! Not much info on the accounts, I wonder who the debtors and creditors are, and also 24k in fixed assets. Can't be cars as they are leased. Maybe camera equipment or something. Still it's only up to April 2019 and she has been making a total mess of her sponsorships. Plus they are unaudited accounts, so only she is declaring the info is correct not the accountants.

Yes she wouldn’t want to have to actually employ anyone otherwise she’d have to pay a pension etc.
Yep she is a tight cow. And national insurance too!

The tax creditor in the accounts may also include VAT so maybe not as much profit as I thought. The other creditor may be what she owes herself. Small fry compared to the cash available.

Reactions: 6
Yep she is a tight cow. And national insurance too!

The tax creditor in the accounts may also include VAT so maybe not as much profit as I thought. The other creditor may be what she owes herself. Small fry compared to the cash available.
Well what a clever LYDIOT!

Reactions: 6
I might start making YouTube videos :unsure:
The only way you success as a YouTubber is accepting to recommend products you don't use. Link products you got for free so people buy them and you get money for it. Use botox for your lips (and deny it). Get procedures done for free so you become on a walking advert. Clutter your house with things you never use. Get fake friendships... Believe me, not many people has the awful personality to earn the money the way Lydia or Victoria do. It requires some level of selfishness, fakeness and big ego.

Reactions: 19
so, the latest updates from the bungalow.

lynx is dead. He’s still dead. She’s not going to talk about how dead he is anymore because it’s getting harder for her to squeeze out tears.

lydia is back to life because of one B12 shot. ONE SHOT
her reflexologist told her she’s running on an empty tank so she doesn’t want any sympathy, but she TOTALLY, TOTALLY wants sympathy.

shes bought a vitamin D spray.
this feels like an ad for elnett hairspray.

she’s going to a new hairdresser with her emotional support puppy cawiee, it’s not her fault shes changing hair dressers, just for all you trolls who notice she can’t keep friends.

she’s tired (that new lease of life lasted a minute)

her skin still looks tit, despite “stripping back her routine“
it looks tit.
(checked the drop box, it’s an ad)

cawiee brought chicken soup. I’m adding this because there is duck ALL ELSE TO WORK WITH.

only half way. I’m taking a mental health break.

cawiee is nearly 30 so wanted her hair done. Grow the duck up and get some self respect for your 30th cawiee, not highlights.

lydia thanks her dad....and my mum for her thick hair #Daddyissues

ok I don’t love the hair. am I being mean!? The brown is a bit too dark and the highlights aren’t blended well.

It’s only 29 minutes..... great editing cawiee/cal/Lydia

the end results, Carrie doesn’t wear her boujeeeeeee friendship bracelet anymore then [emoji23]

View attachment 59808View attachment 59809
Agree! This looks like her "wedding hair" which was the same kind of too dark, and the highlights are too ashy. Not golden at all! For a minute, I though she was going back to the pretty golden blonde of 2015/6. I wonder how Despina's "circumstances" changed? Is that code for, "I'm so busy that I get no value out of doing your color for free anymore?"

And yes....where is Carrie's ugly Dior fabric friendship bracelet?

Out of curiousity do we know what happened to her cat? Did it really die like some people are suggesting?
the affiliate lynx expired because of the neighbour. 😐

ali kinda confirmed it on one of his vlogs. they definitely know what happened, they probably always did,

Reactions: 13
the affiliate lynx expired because of the neighbour. 😐

ali kinda confirmed it on one of his vlogs. they definitely know what happened, they probably always did,
That's awful but at least they know what happened to him.

I agree then that she will be announcing she's getting a puppy soon.

Also on the note of the person who said MK is a tit hole, in fact there are some super expensive areas here (not Billionaire's row obvs) but especially the surrounding villages are packed with celebs, titled estates and super rich arabs. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that person was talking out of their arse and probably not as "posh" as they are pretending

Reactions: 4
I agree then that she will be announcing she's getting a puppy soon.
I doubt she’d get a puppy.
cats are fine for her because they basically look after themselves.
she already has Cawiee and Cal as her puppies and I don’t think lumi likes other animals (or Lydia)
they’d be crazy getting another cat, I think Ali was silly getting Lynx as a “surprise” when he did anyway, right before the wedding and the house move 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
That poor cat 😔 if they had been responsible owners and made sure he couldn't roam onto other people's property, he'd still be alive. Especially being a Male Bengal, you'd think they would take extra care. Its their fault their cat was killed 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She set up the home account so she could claim 20% VAT back from any home purchases and trade bill

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.