Lydia Millen #74 Poor puppy flinches at her touch, this vapid woman yells too much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lidl the grumpy humpy bumpy cone head sitting on her cow stool! Their backs are going to get so sore . And that bloody wood doesn’t go with the fake marble work top, oh dear!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think with the milking stools Lydia is building us up to her next flog for H&M and their milkmaid outfits, I saw this ad pop up on Youtube today.
O bloody hell what an adventure braidfest. It’s gone beyond the realms of reality now. Who dresses like this for a bloody lunch in the garden? Well, Lids, obvs. I don’t know why she doesn’t just lie under a cow and suck it’s udder. This is what people end up advertising under lockdown do because they don’t know wha5 to do with their time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is the image computer generated perhaps? The skull thing looks a bit superimposed, and the shelves definitely wonky.

Or perhaps it's already completed since she's filming weeks in advance.
Shelves look weird, too close together and wonkey.

Reactions: 4
Well well well ... ITF's vlog tonight - she just showed her tile samples for her bathroom and garden. Guess where she's getting her tiles from ? The same place that Lydiot is getting hers - Cá'Pietra.
For sure, all Lydiot's tiles - greenhouse, kitchen, hallway, boot room and powder room - were heavily discounted or free. 🤬

And she's bloody moaning about not being able to afford electrical sockets !!! Lydiot's barely paid for anything in this never-ending renovation of hers.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Looked at the SRxHM collab. I wanna see Lydia jumping around in those clothes. Ripping the textured fabrics on her textures internal house furniture. And what are those shoes, the red ones? Where do you walk with them??
Harajuku wannabe style meets milkmaid meets Scots. I like the earrings.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol my favourite part of Vic's vlog was her looking for her steamer to steam the LV clothes before wearing it 😂 😂 😂 Such an obvious dig at our lazy narc who REFUSES to steam / iron her clothes, even though her steamer is within arms reach.

SHADE !!! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well well well ... ITF's vlog tonight - she just showed her tile samples for her bathroom and garden. Guess where she's getting her tiles from ? The same place that Lydiot is getting hers - Cá'Pietra.
For sure, all Lydiot's tiles - greenhouse, kitchen, hallway, boot room and powder room - were heavily discounted or free. 🤬

And she's bloody moaning about not being able to afford electrical sockets !!! Lydiot's barely paid for anything in this never-ending renovation of hers.
Ca'Pietra are fools! There I said it. (To specify: because they work with influenzas)

Lol my favourite part of Vic's vlog was her looking for her steamer to steam the LV clothes before wearing it 😂 😂 😂 Such an obvious dig at our lazy narc who REFUSES to steam / iron her clothes, even though her steamer is within arms reach.

SHADE !!! :cool:
I don't know if it is a dig or rather common sense, to steam clothes before presenting them.

Reactions: 19

Frow's tile samples look like the tiles that Lydia is removing from her "disgusting" bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly, I would make a cradle/pouch for that puppy out of a scarf and tie it around me so as to cuddle it all the time. He’s irresistible....

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Think there will be gravel under the staging for the drainage I mentioned before and then paving over the central standing and entertaining areas. Jeez she's exhausting....
You know they say some people are drains and some radiators? Guess which Lidl is?
Yup, your right. Upon further investigation (aka actually watching the video to the end) I found a slab under one of the legs, so yes, slabs in main part and drainage under the staging. So where is the underfloor heating???

A quote I do appreciate, which apparently has a bit of an unknown origin but I think it applies to the Lydiot issues mentioned over on Josie thread.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

I have reworked for us, my bit of frivolous for today:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil Lydiot is that good tattlers do nothing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.