Lydia Millen #74 Poor puppy flinches at her touch, this vapid woman yells too much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning my lovelies, Im following this thread with great interest at how much of a disaster the kitchen will look. 😊
I just cannot wait to see if any wonderful meals :rolleyes: are going to be prepared in the kitchen. All that bother for more dry baked potatoes, baked beans and sausage rolls.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I should add that if I encountered anybody getting er...'hot' in the greenhouse, I would whip out my hosepipe! No dithering with water butts!
The water in the BUTT, it will be inhabited with all types of insects larvae, algae, bacteria. Especially in the summer. I would totally refresh her Megalojestity with a nice spritz out of her BUTT.
Our water collecting thingy had the occasional death dormouse/s infusing the water with the finest death juices. But I think her BUTT, has a grid/mesh, so this won't happen. For some reason, the horses loved their dormouse chai :sick:. Idiots, too lazy to go a few meters more to the spring.

Is she swapping her coffee table for an ottoman? That's what I have. Ewww! I would hate to have anything in my house similar to Lydia's?
I feel you, I am between 5'6'' - 5'7'' and feel personally offended by the fact, she has the same height. But we still need a tattler to confirm it, measuring her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I get so fed up of these basic witches pedalling tat, making a hash of doing up their houses and then getting professionals in. So what is their unique selling point then? Other than trash watching....which I think it is. I have my art stuff on notwirehangers on Instagram and sell stuff due to downsizing on oldeworldefashion1 on eBay,( AD.). Tastefully curated, locally sourced, sustainable, all the cliches.....I started watching Lids when I had a splint on a broken leg for 16 weeks and it came up on my feed. I couldn’t believe someone could talk for that length of time all about themselves. So I mentioned that she was a humongous bore and got blocked. That started my fascination with these people as psycho cases. How can you remain grounded when your whole life is centred around yourself? Worse still, is that in this day and age it is to be seen as something to be admired. What is behind this facade is a pile of businesses that want only to use their audience to advertise their own trash. so the whole currency is consumption of trash. Thank god we can vent here as watching YouTube you begin to think you’re weird for not drooling over the latest thing on SheerLux . I’m off to my shed, which is 30 years old, to re pot my Ranunculus. She hasn’t even researched what she could be planting other than the standard veg which she never eats anyway. I despair.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I get so fed up of these basic witches pedalling tat, making a hash of doing up their houses and then getting professionals in. So what is their unique selling point then? Other than trash watching....which I think it is. I have my art stuff on notwirehangers on Instagram and sell stuff due to downsizing on oldeworldefashion1 on eBay,( AD.). Tastefully curated, locally sourced, sustainable, all the cliches.....I started watching Lids when I had a splint on a broken leg for 16 weeks and it came up on my feed. I couldn’t believe someone could talk for that length of time all about themselves. So I mentioned that she was a humongous bore and got blocked. That started my fascination with these people as psycho cases. How can you remain grounded when your whole life is centred around yourself? Worse still, is that in this day and age it is to be seen as something to be admired. What is behind this facade is a pile of businesses that want only to use their audience to advertise their own trash. so the whole currency is consumption of trash. Thank god we can vent here as watching YouTube you begin to think you’re weird for not drooling over the latest thing on SheerLux . I’m off to my shed, which is 30 years old, to re pot my Ranunculus. She hasn’t even researched what she could be planting other than the standard veg which she never eats anyway. I despair.
TBH I think we re all in a state of despair over Lidl s antics. Still, it s great to come on here for the chuckles. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep! Anyone notice the sad lack of Spring bulb planting last September? Yes? That would be most of us would it? If her forte is planting I am Genghis Kahn...the Mongol Hoards do needlework and embroider cushions in between battles and I keep pigmy hippopotami in my jewellery box... :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yep! Anyone notice the sad lack of Spring bulb planting last September? Yes? That would be most of us would it? If her forte is planting I am Genghis Kahn...the Mongol Hoards do needlework and embroider cushions in between battles and I keep hippopotami in my jewellery box... :sick:
No bulb planting WHATSOEVER. We would have heard about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I know - we didn’t and neither did she...

Edit - please will you put a photo up of your Ranunculus when they arrive? I love them ♥
I went to town, metaphorically, and planted snowdrops, daffs, anemones, tulips, poppies, ranunculus, alliums, and some candy stick kind of flowers that have shown no signs of life yet and i cant remember the name....no idea where they all are planted as I can’t remember so it will be a surprise if and when they bloom. Of course I’ll post pics....I chose a lot of them to be a coffee colour palette so I’m quite excited about how it will look all together.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The water in the BUTT, it will be inhabited with all types of insects larvae, algae, bacteria. Especially in the summer. I would totally refresh her Megalojestity with a nice spritz out of her BUTT.
Our water collecting thingy had the occasional death dormouse/s infusing the water with the finest death juices. But I think her BUTT, has a grid/mesh, so this won't happen. For some reason, the horses loved their dormouse chai :sick:. Idiots, too lazy to go a few meters more to the spring.

I feel you, I am between 5'6'' - 5'7'' and feel personally offended by the fact, she has the same height. But we still need a tattler to confirm it, measuring her.
Er...5'3"....the Poll did not lie! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think it would be because too many changes. Crappy pici I have added but you can see its a different woodburner, different fireplace surround and the back of lydiots fireplace (hard to see) is a lovely brick pattern. BUT I would not be at all surprised if something similar to this was revealed on Monday. I was wrong in an earlier post I made, SHE DID say that the colour was different/changed.
I will be disappointed if the walls are lighter, I just feel Lydiot is having no input (for whatever reason) into the decor and for that I think she is crazy.
OH yes you are probably right. Remember she kept saying something was cracked and that the whole thing had to be ripped out aka an excuse to make over this whole fireplace into some rustic looking thing vs the tailored millwork fireplace surround. She is gonna turn that room into something out of a disney cartoon/set.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Aldi’s latest offerings. The dream! With Lydl running out of sponsors and collabs, Aldi could be her last resort. The irony! 😅
15062972-25C7-4482-ABD1-5BA7DC8405E0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The seat of this stool is smaller than the overpriced soup bowl. Fitting with the tiny bench in the solid oak porch that only a child could fit on. I predict these last about 1 week.

8EAA7A76-028B-4730-87A4-4ABBDDA16271.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Off to check J out right now!
Yeah... I was really disappointed in that person's posts for SEVERAL reasons. I just posted a little summary for the Josie tattlers... pointing them to the wiki if they want more background. If Josie and Charlie are going to align with Lydia and name drop L/A in every vlog to show support... then I think the Josie tattle thread needs to know that this is more than a tit for tat little argument between Lydia and Nicky. And honestly Josie and Amelia taking Lydia's side so blindly says a lot about them. You can support your friend by encouraging them to do what is right and to better themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I also reminded those people on the Josie thread that are sticking up for her and Lydia...

PS - we all know Lydia NEVER mentioned Josie publicly until JULY... AFTER the hair incident. After her visit to TOR. Now they are besties. I would venture to guess Josie was one of the influencers in the what's app group that tried to cancel Nicky after she had the baby. So, beware of sticking up for Josie because she's likely in on this and trying to save Lydia just to save herself and keep her name out of this. Amelia Liana is also doing the SAME after also posting some pretty shady things about Nicky and her own hair for months. Don't be fooled by the mean girls trying to save themselves here.

yes Lydia, we have figured out at least 2 of your little mean girl gang... I'm sure at some point all of this will come out so you better just apologize and move on before it gets worse.

OK enough of the J/C stuff... back to Lydiot and the 7 dwarf walls and stools

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Yeah... I was really disappointed in that person's posts for SEVERAL reasons. I just posted a little summary for the Josie tattlers... pointing them to the wiki if they want more background. If Josie and Charlie are going to align with Lydia and name drop L/A in every vlog to show support... then I think the Josie tattle thread needs to know that this is more than a tit for tat little argument between Lydia and Nicky. And honestly Josie and Amelia taking Lydia's side so blindly says a lot about them. You can support your friend by encouraging them to do what is right and to better themselves.
Just saw what you wrote! Thank you. I had to walk away because I was fuming but you said everything so much better. Massive respect for what you have been through too.😍
I still can't believe that Lydia used her ' fragile' state (brought on herself by the Globy failure) as a defence against her behaviour to Nicky. I am not prepared to let this episode just slip away.
Also, I have seen enough of Josie to know that she is a mean girl and fully believe she was one of the Whats App group.
Yes....now where did I put the milking stool?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just saw what you wrote! Thank you. I had to walk away because I was fuming but you said everything so much better. Massive respect for what you have been through too.😍
I still can't believe that Lydia used her ' fragile' state (brought on herself by the Globy failure) as a defence against her behaviour to Nicky. I am not prepared to let this episode just slip away.
Even if Nicky wasn't pregnant, I would feel the same about the bullying over all these months because I think Lydia and many of these influencers do this regularly. To hold a position of power over a weaker person to shut them up and/or ruin their life after she is the abuser is beyond the pale... then she doubles down by implying she is the victim here. The fact that Nicky was also pregnant and already stressed over such a huge loss of income/pandemic and likely fearful she would get Covid and give it to baby by opening back up just makes it that much more horrific.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.