Lydia Millen #74 Poor puppy flinches at her touch, this vapid woman yells too much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it would be because too many changes. Crappy pici I have added but you can see its a different woodburner, different fireplace surround and the back of lydiots fireplace (hard to see) is a lovely brick pattern. BUT I would not be at all surprised if something similar to this was revealed on Monday. I was wrong in an earlier post I made, SHE DID say that the colour was different/changed.
I will be disappointed if the walls are lighter, I just feel Lydiot is having no input (for whatever reason) into the decor and for that I think she is crazy.
Could be the computer design before projected started. it’s defo alis office on her Instagram projects

the kitchen and greenhouse are done as she films about 3 weeks in advance

• Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 471177is this Lydia’s phase 1 living room? It’s on Lauren’s account as project one along with Alis office as project 3 maybe they staged it before routing her tv up etc also can I ask is the shelf squint?!?!?
Looking again, I'm pretty sure it's the ceiling that's on the wonk and not the shelf. Bizarre.

Reactions: 5
I got so behind on the last thread I’ve just given up and jumped into this one.

To say she spent all that money on her greenhouse, she barely has anywhere to put her plants. Seems bizzare to me. If you’re growing all that stuff from seed, you need space for all the pots, as well as an area for doing to potting/sowing. If I’d spent £20k on a greenhouse I’d want a proper potting station Alain with plenty of growing space.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They must get paid an absolute rediculous amount of money for what they do to be able to afford all the stuff they do to the house and constantly change furniture

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Think there will be gravel under the staging for the drainage I mentioned before and then paving over the central standing and entertaining areas. Jeez she's exhausting....
You know they say some people are drains and some radiators? Guess which Lidl is?
Just yet another daft question - I know it’s already past my bedtime and I’ve got school in the morning...BUT I was just wondering when it became de rigeur to - how shall I put this - allow for entertaining space (cough) in a greenhouse? 🥶 🧯

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just yet another daft question - I know it’s already past my bedtime and I’ve got school in the morning...BUT I was just wondering when it became de rigeur to - how shall I put this - allow for entertaining space (cough) in a greenhouse? 🥶 🧯
Er....I'm obvs mixing in the wrong circles so will consult Alitex, but I guess if the sap is rising.....
If it was me....ahem...." entertaining " in the greenhouse I would want curtains...
I would also be worried about putting a foot through the glass!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She always makes it sound like she lives a million miles from anyone /anywhere, so I was a bit shocked when all the recent garden footage proves the exact opposite?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She always makes it sound like she lives a million miles from anyone /anywhere, so I was a bit shocked when all the recent garden footage proves the exact opposite?
I mean, she lives on the BoArders of Buckinghamshire in a secluded hamlet of shut the duck up, Millen!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I mean, she lives on the BoArders of Buckinghamshire in a secluded hamlet of shut the duck up, Millen!
I once saw a documentary of people living on very little islands somewhere in Scandinavia or Russia (can't remember) and they are dependent on boats and helicopters delivering their post and food once or twice a month :D that's the exclusivity Lidl wants. Bad for her that her house is tagged an named on google maps :D

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Er....I'm obvs mixing in the wrong circles so will consult Alitex, but I guess if the sap is rising.....
If it was me....ahem...." entertaining " in the greenhouse I would want curtains...
I would also be worried about putting a foot through the glass!
I should add that if I encountered anybody getting er...'hot' in the greenhouse, I would whip out my hosepipe! No dithering with water butts!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 471177is this Lydia’s phase 1 living room? It’s on Lauren’s account as project one along with Alis office as project 3 maybe they staged it before routing her tv up etc also can I ask is the shelf squint?!?!?
Is she swapping her coffee table for an ottoman? That's what I have. Ewww! I would hate to have anything in my house similar to Lydia's?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I once watched a programme about odd people that featured two sisters who wrote down everything that happened on a certain soap opera...just for the sake of it. They had been logging the action for so long that they couldn't stop watching in case they missed something.
After adding the bunga's 29 rooms and 365 sockets, 283 switches and 27 doors on the WIKI, and starting to document the decorating history of the bunga, I'm worried....🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.