Lydia Millen #74 Poor puppy flinches at her touch, this vapid woman yells too much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poll could be spot on. Claire in one of her recent videos confirmed she (Claire) was 5 foot 5
Didn't Claire say she is 5'6''?
Patricia says she is herself 5'3'' if I remember correctly, and Amelia Liana said supposedly that she is 5'4'' (lolololo). Claire's heels are a bit shorter than the others'.
1111.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've seen barbed wire fences with more comfort factor than that textured stool.😳
LOL... for sure not a comfortable stool for people who like to work and eat while sitting at the counter. I think these rustic elements are great for the right home... and those stools are perfect for the right little application.

It's just SO inauthentic of her to swing this far. And she's so caught up in the lewk that she's not thinking about practicality, use over time, etc. She will move these on soon just like she does everything else in her home/life. She's playing dress up with her home... what's next? Buckingham Palace? Yurt? Scandi?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 471177is this Lydia’s phase 1 living room? It’s on Lauren’s account as project one along with Alis office as project 3 maybe they staged it before routing her tv up etc also can I ask is the shelf squint?!?!?
This is what I posted on last thread. Scarily similar and wonky shelf which goes with all the other wonky stuff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL... for sure not a comfortable stool for people who like to work and eat while sitting at the counter. I think these rustic elements are great for the right home... and those stools are perfect for the right little application.

It's just SO inauthentic of her to swing this far. And she's so caught up in the lewk that she's not thinking about practicality, use over time, etc. She will move these on soon just like she does everything else in her home/life. She's playing dress up with her home... what's next? Buckingham Palace? Yurt? Scandi?
Exactly, her house is like a theatre/drama/soap opera set, it will never be an actual home, there is no warmth or personality in it.

Reactions: 15
Claire said she was exactly 5 foot 5 and a half and sometimes just rounds up to 5 foot 6. It was on her fave tools video. This is a reply to aliana but not sure why quote function wouldnt work

Reactions: 8
Patricia says she is herself 5'3'' if I remember correctly, and Amelia Liana said supposedly that she is 5'4'' (lolololo). Claire's heels are a bit shorter than the others'.
View attachment 471550
I find this pic so amusing, those three on the left look a little too pleased with themselves and the three on the left look like they've been forced to take the picture and can't wait to leave!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 471550
Wow apart from Clarie and Patricia, I don’t think anyone in that photo, is being truthful about their height.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I also reminded those people on the Josie thread that are sticking up for her and Lydia...

PS - we all know Lydia NEVER mentioned Josie publicly until JULY... AFTER the hair incident. After her visit to TOR. Now they are besties. I would venture to guess Josie was one of the influencers in the what's app group that tried to cancel Nicky after she had the baby. So, beware of sticking up for Josie because she's likely in on this and trying to save Lydia just to save herself and keep her name out of this. Amelia Liana is also doing the SAME after also posting some pretty shady things about Nicky and her own hair for months. Don't be fooled by the mean girls trying to save themselves here.

yes Lydia, we have figured out at least 2 of your little mean girl gang... I'm sure at some point all of this will come out so you better just apologize and move on before it gets worse.

OK enough of the J/C stuff... back to Lydiot and the 7 dwarf walls and stools
I mostly "watch" Josie's vlogs when I need background noise or to fall asleep so I don't pay full attention to them and could be wrong on this but... I get the feeling that Lydia is the one clinging on to Josie and that Josie isn't really that invested in this "friendship". As you said, Josie is probably defending Lydia only to save her own ass, and will be ditching her as soon as she can. Behind that "goodness me" pearl collars mask, Josie is pretty smart and ruthless and will do anything to save herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
About that picture that looks like Lydia’s living room, it’s a different project. Lauren has a a highlight called Olney if you’re curious. It’s the type of house Lydia wants but will never have, unless she sells the bungalow. If I remember correctly Lauren said the shelves are wonky on purpose, to match the rustic feel of the house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
#coneheads
20210307_195805.jpg

Waiting for Lydiot, ITF et al to get rid of their aesthetically pleasing Aesop hand soap ... hmmm. :unsure:
20210307_200046.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Have I missed something? They really are using this to seat on it? They have this tiny one lying around the kitchen that they use to be able to reach to top shelves. I thought this was just that tiny stool on the picture.

Reactions: 15
Have I missed something? They really are using this to seat on it? They have this tiny one lying around the kitchen that they use to be able to reach to top shelves. I thought this was just that tiny stool on the picture.
I think they were made for milking a cow. So they are very appropriate for Ali.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was shocked by the title of this thread and wondered how 'accurate' it was, decided to watch Lydia's videos and (now I'm being dramatic!) her relationship with Porter has broken my heart. He looks like the sweetest little dog, but just seems so sad and low energy. She berates him and prevents him from doing anything 'puppy like' - getting muddy, chewing etc. When she said 'to be honest he's very lucky to be taken on a walk and i'm being so nice to him' because he'd chewed her Hermes belt I was horrified. How is that 'lucky'? It's the absolute basics. Porter is also probably chewing because he's bored and / or distressed, she's clearly not giving him enough attention. I understand Lydia's frustration in raising a puppy. It's hard, I cried a lot a training my dog but I NEVER resented him. Every time she mentions him she's just complaining about him, or dragging him along on his walk. His behaviour is not his fault, he's a baby and he's learning. I just want to pick Porter up and give him the biggest cuddle.

EDIT: I'm also so glad to see people calling it out in the YouTube comments.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
So lady Muck cant afford plug sockets :ROFLMAO: oh what a complete wally playing at being posh/rich by drinking MOET every night but cant buy sockets #fakeasfuck

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.