Lydia Millen #73 Porter chewed her Hermès belt, must be karma for how Nicky Lazou felt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know she doesn’t have 20 rooms but even if she did, remember when she was talking about replacing her internal doors handles (1st time round) and she said she needed 22 of them?? There was a screen shot here but it was literally 2yrs ago. The kitchen/diner area is open plan and her ensuite doesn’t have a door so she clearly lied then and then is lying now.

Reactions: 19
I have a theory I think some others share that Ali was never fully qualified. Because they always get his electrician mate in to do the electrics. If Ali was qualified/registered surely he could do it?
My partner trained as an electrician and hasn't worked in that field for about 10/11 years now. He wouldn't do anything too technical like install the fuse board but he chased in all our new plug sockets and rewired through the floorboards, chased in the light switches. Fitted all our lights. So if Ali was trained he could definitely do more than he seems to.

Reactions: 20
"Too expensive" says the woman cinching in her fleece with a Hermes belt to do gardening

View attachment 471017
Oh, now that the blatant beg is out there, she’ll be expecting the high end sockets (made from the finest whatever sourced from a remote mountain top) There will be boxes turning up in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 22
Do we think she just bought a bunch of daffs from Asda and plonked them upright in the soil to make them look like they're home grown?

Surely if she actually had the foresight to have planted bulbs last autumn, we would've heard all about it?

Here we go again - ME ME ME MY MY MY. What about that other human being you live with, Lydia? Also, when you move into a new home, it's not imperative that every single square foot needs to have your own original stamp on it. I think it has very little to do with "oh it's just not to my taste" and more about ensuring everything in sight is HER design decision because mere ordinary folk can't possibly make a design decision as superior as she can They might as well have paid £1.3mil for a brick shell because everything they paid for within the interior had gone! What a fool.

The glistening white, 'glam' dressing room is going to be a complete contrast to the rest of the house at this rate. What's the betting it gets ripped out and replaced by some bleached oak cupboards or something similarly rustic? Bet she's regretting having those wooden interior shelves painted white now

Reactions: 30
Yes for sure she has just plonked them in that bowl. It looks very shallow for daffs as well.

Reactions: 17
She’s had a whole host of interior designers in the Bunga. Loads of them! She can never refer to herself making a design decision. Also, remember when gormlous Al referred to her as having great interior skills? Eh? Why do you need interior designers then, you plum??

Reactions: 14
Totally agreed with you except the brown wall... I think it will be like a dark green hmmm let’s see.. what about wood on the wall... wallpaper?
Yup a dark dark green would work also, wood on the wall you mean more tongue and groove? I don't think she would do wallpaper in the lounge. She could be putting tongue and groove in there also BECAUSE she says there is a change in the lounge room, implying its not just a colour change, so you could be right. Or some built in shelves either side of the fireplace that could be a thing too. I get the impression that there is more happening than we thought.

Reactions: 10
Oh, now that the blatant beg is out there, she’ll be expecting the high end sockets (made from the finest whatever sourced from a remote mountain top) There will be boxes turning up in a couple of weeks.
Yep! Peruvian Titanium - hand-mined by goat herders from the Eastern Cordillera of Machu Piccu...

Reactions: 21
I know I was thinking this when I read what she said about not replacing the sockets....WTF.... how much would the 2 hermes bags and belts have cost her
She's literally spent over £20 000 just at Hermès in Nov / December 2020. She's on a begging spree saying she can't afford stuff.

Reactions: 30
Oh completely agree, but her take on working with a designer is "here's what I want, make it so". Meaning the designer does all the grunt work of making her "want" list appear cohesive and also sourcing fabrics and colours which she can't be bothered to do herself. But Lydia will always say it was her own vision.

Reactions: 15
I could read your words all day long. I wish you where my friend xx

Do you have a lady Dior? If not I highly recommend. Versatile and chic. I love mine

Reactions: 20
Thank you
I literally just popped onto Josie's thread, not intending to comment but I saw red. I was the victim of bullying at work which resulted in depression (many, many years ago) and I also have an over developed sense of fairness (sister close in age ). I can't let this go by and not try and educate people about Lidl's behaviour. She can't be allowed to get away with this!

Reactions: 26
Of course she loves seeing how many of them purchased these! Every time she takes a look at her bank account.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.