Lydia Millen #73 Porter chewed her Hermès belt, must be karma for how Nicky Lazou felt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at YouTube. Her views appear consistent but her likes are also definitely down on there too.

Reactions: 18
Oh the fillers... so much filling going on.....just a few more pics for good measure .... and remember this is with her using filters on the video try and actually make her look better! .... I’d hate to think how harsh her face looks in real life... that bronzer only services to highlight her lumps.....and what is going on under her chin?.... hoping the roll neck will hide her neck roll? 😆

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone interested in the kitchen reno, as I am, might enjoy watching this video. I don't think I ever saw this one.
This is when they first moved into the house, you can see the raw timber of the doors also before she painted them black.
She admits here that she likes the kitchen floor.
She changed the worktop on the island - for no real reason that I can see.
She painted the island blackish and then back to what looks like this colour that it was originally.
I will be interested to see what colour the cupboards end up this time around as they were clearly a much warmer colour here originally.

Reactions: 19
I am in total agreement about the teeth and the work on the house. I think the teeth were photoshopped in that picture, I remember thinking this at the time she suddenly put that photo up. It was like she had suddenly had her teeth done overnight.
Teeth in the latest vlog look nothing like the super even teeth in the photo.
And the work on the house seems to be taking quite some time, I think she is dragging this content out for whatever reason.
The only bit I can't get is in each blog she mentions what the weather has been like that week, and it's correct. Like her in there greenhouse... so far this year, last week was the only week it would have been nice enough weather for that

• Wow
Reactions: 13
am i the only one who sees no teeth conspiracy here? her teeth look exactly the same as they always have in every picture/video. the only picture being used as evidence for her having veneers/bonding is one with her teeth clenched, and the slight overbite hiding the gaps in the bottom teeth. i really don't think she got her teeth done.
I think @MissMidnight is saying that it will be shown she has in the near future since what we are seeing has been pre-recorded. We should find out for certain fairly soon. We have seen one photo with perfect teeth so I think she might have had them done. Actually, to be honest I am more concerned about Porter - somehow L’s teeth pale into insignificance by comparison.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This comment from under the latest outfit reel on IG 🤣 I don’t know if the commenter means “chic” or “sheikh”
BD5E59F6-7202-427F-81A5-F5AB0F79C05A.jpeg

A74112C9-2F7B-4840-9632-791AB2E4ECD2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I was watching Josie's greenhouse "glow-up" vlog yesterday, and she is seen scrubbing, shovelling, raking, doing the actual physical work involved with gardening and growing vegetables. I just thought "Lydia would never." I'm not here to defend Josie, but I do commend her on her sensible approach to veggie growing and not spending too much money on it before figuring out if the hobby will stick. I do remember seeing her working a lot and hard on her raised beds when they first moved in, weeding and upturning the soil, wherehas Lydia only seems to stick seeds on pots and wait for them to grow. I do wonder if Lydia feels any sense of ridicule watching that and knowing how much she spent for something that might or might not work.

ALL the hard work is done by Ali, which is why this will be a big waste of money. He is doing it now because there's nothing else to do, no places to go, but when normal life resumes he won't have time or two shits to give about broad beans. And we all know little miss weak wrists won't be caught dead with a shovel or a rake.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
The only bit I can't get is in each blog she mentions what the weather has been like that week, and it's correct. Like her in there greenhouse... so far this year, last week was the only week it would have been nice enough weather for that
Yes I went back to look at the different stages of the green house and I think they were filmed on different days as changes in the snow drop planting was evident. I think she is just wearing the same clothes each day.
Absolutely anything could be happening with that flooring, thats what is holding things up I am sure.
Having to put the extra stone in the hallway would be a big job. I know I keep banging on about this ;) Its just the more I think about it and now after looking at pix of the kitchen when she first had it painted (after they just moved in) I just dont see why she had to change it, it looked lovely originally.
She is just bored surely, if there had been no covid disruption she would have been too busy traveling and doing stuff that she would not have had time or energy to devote to this pointless renovation.

I was watching Josie's greenhouse "glow-up" vlog yesterday, and she is seen scrubbing, shovelling, raking, doing the actual physical work involved with gardening and growing vegetables. I just thought "Lydia would never." I'm not here to defend Josie, but I do commend her on her sensible approach to veggie growing and not spending too much money on it before figuring out if the hobby will stick. I do remember seeing her working a lot and hard on her raised beds when they first moved in, weeding and upturning the soil, wherehas Lydia only seems to stick seeds on pots and wait for them to grow. I do wonder if Lydia feels any sense of ridicule watching that and knowing how much she spent for something that might or might not work.

ALL the hard work is done by Ali, which is why this will be a big waste of money. He is doing it now because there's nothing else to do, no places to go, but when normal life resumes he won't have time or two shits to give about broad beans. And we all know little miss weak wrists won't be caught dead with a shovel or a rake.
Yup very true about Josie. I can't watch her with all her mincing around and old woman looks and destroying that beautiful house BUT she does get in and do some of the heavy work that Lydiot wouldn't dream of doing. I used to watch her when they first moved into the house and she put in a hell of a lot of work to those veggie gardens. AND THEY EAT VEG.

Reactions: 30
I think @MissMidnight is saying that it will be shown she has in the near future since what we are seeing has been pre-recorded. We should find out for certain fairly soon. We have seen one photo with perfect teeth so I think she might have had them done. Actually, to be honest I am more concerned about Porter - somehow L’s teeth pale into insignificance by comparison.
To be honest @Oops... I’m trying not to think about Porter because the fear in his eyes throughout Lydia’s recent Instagram Story has been haunting me.

I just know she lost her mind when he chewed her stupid Hermès belt - you could clearly see she was still angry when she was talking about it.

Her various ridiculous outfits and hobbies and making fun of her for them is one thing, but when an innocent animal is involved ... I can’t handle that. 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Bloody hell, thought that was her kitchen (version 2.0) for a second! Has she ever had an original thought?!
She just copies/takes inspiration which is ok BUT when something else comes along that she likes she then has to have that. Never satisfied or content. I bet this little house woman isn't ripping up her flooring 2 years after putting it down.

To be honest @Oops... I’m trying not to think about Porter because the fear in his eyes throughout Lydia’s recent Instagram Story has been haunting me.

I just know she lost her mind when he chewed her stupid Hermès belt - you could clearly see she was still angry when she was talking about it.

Her various ridiculous outfits and hobbies and making fun of her for them is one thing, but when an innocent animal is involved ... I can’t handle that. ☹
I truly dont think Ali will let her mistreat the animal on a regular basis. He will step in and suddenly Porter will have started upsetting the cat and will need to go. Ali wont let her hurt poopy, you know he loves the animals.
I think if anything she is angry with herself for letting him get the belt and then possibly for actually getting a dog and the drama he is bringing into her life. Her house is a mess, it's going way over budget, the dogs eating her stuff, he needs far more attention than she realised, she is suffering big time.

Reactions: 27
SO... Mentioning this on the Lydia thread for greenhouse/gardening and Josie/influencer copying reasons...

I'm dreadfully behind on Josie's vlogs (not a bad thing)... and watching from last weeks "garden GLOWup plans". Josie is literally sitting her followers down around 25 mins to make sure they KNOW she and Charlie have ALWAYS been in to gardening all these years that they lived in London and now in the cotswolds... (shade to Lydia), and that there is a GAP in the market (even though there is a lot of content) and that Charlie needs to step up his gardening content to capitalize on this gap. Nothing new for Josie to break character to lecture her followers or show off "business" plans of ripping them off.

This pivot of handbag/fashion/makeup influencers suddenly doing A TON of inauthentic country, gardening, dachshund, horse & hound outfits, walking in fields content is just another QVC ploy to find a "gap"... I'm sure once they are back to travelling it will be handed over to the "staff" to maintain the gardens and dogs. Maybe a few were into the hobby of this in the past but to me they could be doing so much more with it... buying local (not just fancy garden centers in their costumes and HERmes and Praday to look rich) and actually giving away of their surplus produce to food pantries rather than letting it rot and go to seed, raising money for charity....

It's all so fake it makes me sick. "Look at my sustainability and also look at my AMAZON HAUL OF SEEDS AND FANCY GARDENING GEAR IN A TON OF PACKAGING... but it's linkable so it's OK and if you call me out I'll just say I'm doing what I CAN". Even though they could just buy seeds and supplies at a million local stores. I probably wouldn't care if they didn't preach and justify their hypocrisy. sorry end rant, lol
I agree but they are all trying to keep themselves relevant now that brand work is slipping away and there's no travel on the horizon. To be honest if I was an influencer 🤣 I would be reinventing myself too. What's the alternative? Get a real job?
Jose's house move was very timely and I'm surprised she continued with hauls for so long when she has a fantastic house and grounds to merch.
Lidl is having to work with what she's got and she is making ridiculous changes just to give the impression she's busy. The difference between the two is Josie works harder than Lidl
Now then...that gardening gap in the market......hmmmm....might do a vlog after all 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I really hope for Lydia’s sake that that house is her ‘forever home’ because the amount of money she has spent on (mainly cosmetic) changes won’t have added any value to the property when they come to sell. Apart from that porch and the greenhouse they’ve done nothing structurally to the house!

I just know she lost her mind when he chewed her stupid Hermès belt - you could see she was still angry when she was talking about it.

Her various ridiculous personas and hobbies and making fun of her for them is one thing, but when an innocent animal is involved ... I just ... I can’t handle it. 😣
I’m starting to feel like the wretched soothsayer in a Greek play - I have said all along that I cannot shift the feeling it will all end in tears...and I so want to be wrong. I droned on and on about lack of fencing (before he arrived). I have made quite a few posts about off-gassing in the laundry which she may have taken on board because he didn’t stay in the laundry. Now he is in a kitchen which is off-gassing for weeks with the paint. She chooses major renovations with a young puppy who’s tender paws are walking on rubble and harsh floor surfaces - I mean its chaos for him. Energetically he will be picking up that he’s in the way. I have concerns for Porter and have had since he was taken from his mother...I am really trying hard to let the feelings go because its doing my head in if I think about it too much. It’s not my dog and it’s not my business (that’s what I am telling myself). It’s upsetting.

Edit. Everything is being forcefully rushed so it all looks good on photos. Hang the effect it all has on those actually living there. Really bad energy creates really bad feelings. Today she’s been disappointed over the floor...meanwhile - back at the ranch... 🙇‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree but they are all trying to keep themselves relevant now that brand work is slipping away and there's no travel on the horizon. To be honest if I was an influencer 🤣 I would be reinventing myself too. What's the alternative? Get a real job?
Jose's house move was very timely and I'm surprised she continued with hauls for so long when she has a fantastic house and grounds to merch.
Lidl is having to work with what she's got and she is making ridiculous changes just to give the impression she's busy. The difference between the two is Josie works harder than Lidl
Now then...that gardening gap in the market......hmmmm....might do a vlog after all 🤣🤣🤣
See, this is why I keep going on about the deflecting tactic. She is using up months of content, manically throwing all the eggs in one basket, due to the urgency of deflecting from Nicky.

There was lots of content from Porter joining the family alone. Let alone the greenhouse. Then the shitlap metamorphised into serious floor depth increase and door planing. The speed with which all these boom, boom, boom, changes are being made is solely to deflect. It has to be - the only way that she can keep a highly lucrative career from being derailed is for the bullying story to disappear - even if it means throwing months of content into two weeks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I watched the vlog. I feel so bad for Porter. He's very afraid to even explore. He is basically banished into the ugly bare cold kitchen corner.

Ali is practically a slave with all that garden work... She doesn't really do any of the gardening.
Ali does all the heavy work that comes with gardening.
Ali cooks and serve Lydia dinner.
Ali fixed the lavender pot, even though she said she was going to fix it.
Ali does grocery runs.
Ali edits her reels (i am assuming)
Ali lights the fire
Ali plays with Lumi & Porter

So what does liedia do?
Read here and delete negative comments on social media 😉

Reactions: 7
Yes or the people who can’t say Adidas 😂 it happens everywhere 😅

I think the Moët discussion is closed, but I also lived in France for 2 years and heard french people say it with or without a T. That does not mean it’s right or wrong.It’s a name not a frequently used word that can be found in the dicionary (well for Lidl it is). And I have seen french people writing french way worse than I do. So I guess only because you’re native doesn’t mean you necessarily can write and pronounce everythingthe right way. Especially since the name is not french. I get really annoyed when Lidl is saying “Hörmes” instead of “‘ermès” or at least “Hermès” :rolleyes:
Well don't get me started on the Italian words she fails to pronounce ... I would be here all fecking day!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.