Lydia Millen #73 Porter chewed her Hermès belt, must be karma for how Nicky Lazou felt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @wanderlust73 for the winning thread title!

Still no apology to Nicky.....
There's a deafening silence from Lydia, who continues to remove negative comments, buy bots and deflect attention to her chaotic redecorating.
ESPA go ahead with their Lydia masterclass, watched by 34 people, 30 of whom are Tattlers!
LOLs I was totally thinking that most of the 34 were US! Thanks for setting up the thread. Love the title @wanderlust73

Living in the countryside this sort of thing is so urghhhh!!! that and leaving gates open!

I love to see her take a tick off of Porter (occupational hazard of walking in fields with Sheep).
I would LOVE to see her react to random people walking their pets (and sheep) through her yard and "woodland". She would be absolutely LIVID.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
am i the only one who sees no teeth conspiracy here? her teeth look exactly the same as they always have in every picture/video. the only picture being used as evidence for her having veneers/bonding is one with her teeth clenched, and the slight overbite hiding the gaps in the bottom teeth. i really don't think she got her teeth done.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So I had a look at the Frow, inthefrow or whatever her name is, not a fan of her but... Lydiot must be dying of jealousy. First of all over a million subscribers and lot’s of reels that are actually quite good. Not sure what it is about the frow but they are just vibrant and interesting. She appears quite natural in them, I think she just really enjoys making them. Lydiot on the other hand... absolute disaster. Boring same reels all the time. Also... I think her and Aldi are not getting on at all as his reels are far more better than hers. He is not a professional standard but definitely creativity is there! Hers are soooo boring is unreal. She is soo not creative which makes me think that everything that is a bit on her insta was made by.... Ali. Her Insta recently is awful.
This has always been the vibe I get from LEM, as the viewer, I always get the vibe she doesn't really like what she does, she definitely doesn't want to interact with her followers and it all seems half-hearted and an effort and the viewer should be grateful shes put a video up or the that the brand should be grateful that it's being featured on her channel. (even though in most cases shes being paid)

I have seen so many times her ask a question on Twitter or IG and her followers give her really nice feedback or comments and even recommendations and advice and she never replies, says thank you or even just acknowledges them with the little heart/thumbs up button and to make matters worse if someone did write something she didn't agree with she would only respond to them???

There would be no mention of anything nice ppl did for her, for instance she once put a photo of bunch of flowers up that a friend bought her on her IG grid, the caption basically that it was only uploaded to rub it in someones face in it, the saying something like 'some ppl always let you down' and along the lines of 'you know who your real friends/support are etc' she couldn't just put the post up and be nice and grateful to the person who had given her the flowers.

She would have constant crying meltdowns on Snapchat and she did a few IG lives and hardly replied to anyone on their commenting! I remembered it was before the wedding and some ppl were asking where their dream honeymoon destination was... which they ignored. Turned out she didn't want to spend money on a honeymoon (even though Ali did want one). She couldn't even then just say 'dream honeymoon destination would be....' because then it would give Ali ammo to ask to book one I suppose?

The final straw was the horrible remarks about her mum and then the constant digs at the haters. Watching an influencer's video feels quite personal and like they're talking to you, it's kind of supposed to be like your reading a personal blog and that person grows to be someone you like and feel connected to, which is what I think INTHEFROW is a lot better at.

LEM on the other hand spends the whole time scolding the viewer for things they haven't been doing (I don't ever write hateful comments on any of her content and neither do most of her followers) and well it was actually her constant referencing hateful comments and forums that have driven the most traffic to these sites!

Then it moved on to the salty and arrogant IG captions which were just strange. (throw me to the wolves and I'll come back leading the pack, CEO,000,000, my relationships are immucate etc) which was just strange and cringe...

She used to create sit down the video which did give viewers some form of content and it was like she had thought out some of the things she was promoting (liquid lipstick reviews etc) but nothing she creates now is of any use to anyone it's just vlogs and vlogs of what shes buying.

The last video was as dull as dishwater but at least it showed a bit of her gardening! I have no idea why she doesn't make a video about what I have learned about growing herbs or veg or how to start a little kitchen garden.

She could have strung out buying the glass wendy house and showed how to evolve into a kitchen garden etc. But its not a true passion, she just saw Desi Perkins building her raised beds and her now house and simple just WANTED!!! it was around the same time she decided to get a dog and that it was ok to have a child (as long as its a girl, there's just one and they sleep down the corridor away from her bedroom, hence why the dining room couldn't be turned into a nurse (as suggested by Ali) and was turned in to the peaky blinders set.

When I first followed her she kind of had a bit of a blogger X essex girl vibe which suited her and she did seem more confident and it seemed more authentic, however not to forget she already morphed from emo/ibiza shot girl/chav blogger/fitness blogger at this point.

Basically, her content is boring because it's inauthentic, it's just a mash-up of what others are doing (josie, desi, in the frow, claire channel and Patricia) you cannot be creative when you are always imitating...

Thanks to @wanderlust73 for the winning thread title!

Still no apology to Nicky.....
There's a deafening silence from Lydia, who continues to remove negative comments, buy bots and deflect attention to her chaotic redecorating.
ESPA go ahead with their Lydia masterclass, watched by 34 people, 30 of whom are Tattlers!
is that it! She pulled in 34 views on that, to be fair she didn't promote it AT ALL! I bet none of her followers knew about it because she was lying low following the whole NL fiasco.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
am i the only one who sees no teeth conspiracy here? her teeth look exactly the same as they always have in every picture/video. the only picture being used as evidence for her having veneers/bonding is one with her teeth clenched, and the slight overbite hiding the gaps in the bottom teeth. i really don't think she got her teeth done.
I agree @mooney, Lydia’s teeth look exactly the same in all of her vlogs which is what makes me think they have been filmed in advance - she films all her vlogs well in advance, even going so far as to stage Carrie’s birthday during Vlogmas last year.

However, In the Instagram Story she posted on February 9th showing off her perfect smile, she specifically says that she is “now just waiting for my composite bonding” in the caption!

4670653F-AB28-49A8-922F-FD86E3BB9D64.jpeg

Why would she say that, and tag her Dentist in the Story, if she wasn’t having anything done to her teeth ... it is something people will definitely notice.

Also, in every Reel she has posted since February 12th she has deliberately kept her mouth closed, when previously her mouth was open and she was smiling and laughing like an absolute nutter.

But as I have said all along, it’s just my theory and I could be wrong ... the only way to know for sure will be to pay attention to her teeth in future vlogs. 🙂

EDIT: I really wouldn’t be surprised if Lydia vlogged the process of having her composite bonding done!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
yes I am with you on the tooth front. Her teeth look the same to me. I think maybe she did something to them for that photo she took of her smiling and saying they are perfect.

Reactions: 11
SO... Mentioning this on the Lydia thread for greenhouse/gardening and Josie/influencer copying reasons...

I'm dreadfully behind on Josie's vlogs (not a bad thing)... and watching from last weeks "garden GLOWup plans". Josie is literally sitting her followers down around 25 mins to make sure they KNOW she and Charlie have ALWAYS been in to gardening all these years that they lived in London and now in the cotswolds... (shade to Lydia), and that there is a GAP in the market (even though there is a lot of content) and that Charlie needs to step up his gardening content to capitalize on this gap. Nothing new for Josie to break character to lecture her followers or show off "business" plans of ripping them off.

This pivot of handbag/fashion/makeup influencers suddenly doing A TON of inauthentic country, gardening, dachshund, horse & hound outfits, walking in fields content is just another QVC ploy to find a "gap"... I'm sure once they are back to travelling it will be handed over to the "staff" to maintain the gardens and dogs. Maybe a few were into the hobby of this in the past but to me they could be doing so much more with it... buying local (not just fancy garden centers in their costumes and HERmes and Praday to look rich) and actually giving away of their surplus produce to food pantries rather than letting it rot and go to seed, raising money for charity....

It's all so fake it makes me sick. "Look at my sustainability and also look at my AMAZON HAUL OF SEEDS AND FANCY GARDENING GEAR IN A TON OF PACKAGING... but it's linkable so it's OK and if you call me out I'll just say I'm doing what I CAN". Even though they could just buy seeds and supplies at a million local stores. I probably wouldn't care if they didn't preach and justify their hypocrisy. sorry end rant, lol

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I agree @mooney, Lydia’s teeth look exactly the same in all of her vlogs which is what makes me think they have been filmed in advance - she films all her vlogs well in advance, even going so far as to stage Carrie’s birthday during Vlogmas last year.

However, In the Instagram Story she posted on February 9th showing off her perfect smile, she specifically says that she is “now just waiting for my composite bonding” in the caption!

View attachment 464215

Why would she say that, and tag her Dentist in the Story, if she wasn’t having anything done to her teeth ... it is something people will definitely notice.

Also, in every Reel she has posted since February 12th she has deliberately kept her mouth closed, when previously her mouth was open and she was smiling and laughing like an absolute nutter.

But as I have said all along, it’s just my theory and I could be wrong ... the only way to know for sure will be to pay attention to her teeth in future vlogs. 🙂

EDIT: I really wouldn’t be surprised if Lydia vlogged the process of having her composite bonding done!
Look at the photo closely...I mean really zoom in. Do you see? 100% it's been edited and photoshopped.

She's full of tit...just lie after lie after lie. Per usual. I have Invisaligns too and even when worn, it is clear/transparent, so one can still see your actual teeth. It is not opaque so when worn, one's teeth suddenly look better/straighter.

She edits her face, her eyes, her leg length, her height, everything. The proof is her actual teeth in videos and they have not improved.

We need to realize that EVERY bleeping THING is fake with this twit. Her life, her accent, her wealth, her happiness, her personality, her character, down to her cement tits and Horse and Hound lifestyle....all a facade.

When the cameras are off, that's who she really is.

P.S. And how she cannot see how lumpy and bumpy her filler in her face now is, is beyond me. If she doesn't stop now, it'll only get worse. We've always known she's had filler. Many women have and nothing wrong with that. But, know when it is going wrong and stop it immediately. But she won't. Why? Because it is free and Lydiot knows best, right?

What a moron.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Look at the photo closely...I mean really zoom in. Do you see? 100% it's been edited and photoshopped.

She's full of tit...just lie after lie after lie. Per usual. I have Invisaligns too and even when worn, it is clear/transparent, so one can still see your actual teeth. It is not opaque so when worn, one's teeth suddenly looks better/straighter.

She edits her face, her eyes, her leg length, her height, everything. The proof is her actual teeth in videos and they have not improved.

We need to realize that EVERY bleeping THING is fake with this twit. Her life, her accent, her wealth, her happiness, her personality, her character, down to her cement tits and Horse and Hound lifestyle....all a facade.

P.S. And how she cannot see how lumpy and bumpy her filler in her face now is, is beyond me. If she doesn't stop now, it'll only get worse. We've always known she's had filler. Many women have and nothing wrong with that. But, know when it is going wrong and stop it immediately. But she won't. Why? Because it is free and Lydiot knows best, right?

What a moron.
Yes the filler is so bad and she is sooooo young to be doing all of this when she already had an "it factor" look about her, thus why she's made it so far on mostly her looks and not much "content". It's a sad trend for this generation from what I can see... in face filters on IG and in real life. Plus, you know you can't fix ugly on the inside... it always shines through! We all know plenty of BEAUTIFUL women who are not typical Barbie's and are inspirational, aspirational and mentoring for all that they can give from their mind, soul and more than just appearance. Beauty truly shines from within IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh god we all called it- referring to ‘soho farmhouse’ vibes now 🙈🙈 on her stories about the shitlap
So we had the grey/ luxe vibes, then the restoration hardware obsession, and now this soho farmhouse vibe....she is just a follower- she is not an influencer.
I’m actually so embarrassed for her, it’s totally cringe. As soon as Josie got that house and stamped her own style on it that’s all Lydia has seen. What a sad life to live
And Josie has now hired the Soho Farmhouse Interior Designer. Lydiot is gonna be fuming.
😂 😂 😂 Josie "checkmated" her in this regard *teehee*. For now, that is.

I watched the vlog. I feel so bad for Porter. He's very afraid to even explore. He is basically banished into the ugly bare cold kitchen corner.

Ali is practically a slave with all that garden work... She doesn't really do any of the gardening.
Ali does all the heavy work that comes with gardening.
Ali cooks and serve Lydia dinner.
Ali fixed the lavender pot, even though she said she was going to fix it.
Ali does grocery runs.
Ali edits her reels (i am assuming)
Ali lights the fire
Ali plays with Lumi & Porter

So what does liedia do?
Whilst she was busy pottering in the greenhouse - her back to the door, chatting to the camera, Lumi sitting on the work top - she then turns around and is surprised - there is Porter walking around. He was between the entrance of the greenhouse and coffin beds (on the gravel path).
Ali was no where in sight. 🤬
Busy yakking to the camera, Lydiot was not even aware of Porter outside, it would have taken not more than 30 seconds for Porter to wander in the woods WHERE THERE IS NO FENCE !!! 🤬🤬🤬

And there would have been another "Lynx situation" on their conscience. Another farmer would be blamed for their carelessness.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

She's full of tit...just lie after lie after lie. Per usual. I have Invisaligns too and even when worn, it is clear/transparent, so one can still see your actual teeth. It is not opaque so when worn, one's teeth suddenly look better/straighter.

What a moron.
Oh, I’ve zoomed in @blue_orchid and that photo has definitely been edited within an inch of its life (the eyes, the lashes, the lack of a single visible pore on Lydia’s entire face), but I still feel like there’s something not quite right about her recent vlogs!

For example, she’s worn the same light brown roll neck top with the same green and brown gilet in her last three vlogs ... also, in Ali’s vlog last week she sat in ‘her’ chair in the study facing the wall with her back to the camera the whole time which is very unlike Lydia, so it’s possible that all the footage in her vlogs where we can see her face clearly was actually filmed weeks ago and her ‘team’ are just splicing in small sections of the renovation progress with her talking behind the camera during the editing process to keep up with whatever illusion she’s trying to maintain at the moment - just as she did when she filmed the majority of Vlogmas in November last year.

At this point, I don’t believe a word she says and, quite frankly, I wouldn’t put anything past her.

Having said that, I still think we’ll see Lydia sporting a brand new perfect smile care of Dr Rhoda Eskander some time within the next month or so. 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Oh, I’ve zoomed in @blue_orchid and that photo has definitely been altered - the eyes, the lashes, the lack of a single visible pore on Lydia’s face, but I still feel like there’s something not quite right about her recent vlogs!

For example, she’s worn the same light brown roll neck top with the same green and brown gilet in her last three vlogs, and in Ali’s vlog last week she sat in ‘her’ chair in the study facing the wall with her back to the camera the entire time which is very unlike Lydia, so it’s possible that all the footage in her vlogs showing her face was filmed weeks ago and her ‘team’ are just splicing in small sections of the renovation progress with her talking behind the camera during the editing process.

At this point, I don’t believe a word she says and, quite frankly, I wouldn’t put anything past her.

Having said that, I still think we’ll see Lydia sporting a brand new perfect smile care of Dr Rhoda Eskander some time within the next month or so. 😉
Yes, you're spot on @MissMidnight. I completely agree with you because I've actually noticed that too.

She undoubtedly is working on this teeth situation right now thus the avoidance of cameras most recently.

I, myself, was just wondering how her teeth were so perfectly straight in this specific photo and yep, when I zoomed in......(and yes, put on my glasses 🤓)..more photoshop. Per usual.

If only one could photoshop integrity and humility into witches like this, as easily as they photoshop their physical . 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The Porter situation with regards to not having a SECURE garden is very worrying. He is a HOUND and how ever small & cute he is that HOUND trait will get the better of him. Once he becomes or hopefully becomes more confident that long nose will get the better of him. LYDIA DO YOUR RESEARCH ON WHAT THEY WERE BREED FOR. AND NO ITS NOT INSTAGRAM & JUMPERS!!!!!
On another note with dog theft at unprecedented levels all these clowns showing & bragging about there horse & hound lifestyle & where they live its inviting theft. Morons !!!!!

• Heart
Lydia is copying Josie, ITF is trying to be besties with Josie. What has this beige chinless wonder done that these two women are running behind her? Hopeless lot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
SO... Mentioning this on the Lydia thread for greenhouse/gardening and Josie/influencer copying reasons...

I'm dreadfully behind on Josie's vlogs (not a bad thing)... and watching from last weeks "garden GLOWup plans". Josie is literally sitting her followers down around 25 mins to make sure they KNOW she and Charlie have ALWAYS been in to gardening all these years that they lived in London and now in the cotswolds... (shade to Lydia), and that there is a GAP in the market (even though there is a lot of content) and that Charlie needs to step up his gardening content to capitalize on this gap. Nothing new for Josie to break character to lecture her followers or show off "business" plans of ripping them off.

This pivot of handbag/fashion/makeup influencers suddenly doing A TON of inauthentic country, gardening, dachshund, horse & hound outfits, walking in fields content is just another QVC ploy to find a "gap"... I'm sure once they are back to travelling it will be handed over to the "staff" to maintain the gardens and dogs. Maybe a few were into the hobby of this in the past but to me they could be doing so much more with it... buying local (not just fancy garden centers in their costumes and HERmes and Praday to look rich) and actually giving away of their surplus produce to food pantries rather than letting it rot and go to seed, raising money for charity....

It's all so fake it makes me sick. "Look at my sustainability and also look at my AMAZON HAUL OF SEEDS AND FANCY GARDENING GEAR IN A TON OF PACKAGING... but it's linkable so it's OK and if you call me out I'll just say I'm doing what I CAN". Even though they could just buy seeds and supplies at a million local stores. I probably wouldn't care if they didn't preach and justify their hypocrisy. sorry end rant, lol
Exactly what i was thinking (y)

Reactions: 7
Oh, I’ve zoomed in @blue_orchid and that photo has definitely been edited within an inch of its life (the eyes, the lashes, the lack of a single visible pore on Lydia’s entire face), but I still feel like there’s something not quite right about her recent vlogs!

For example, she’s worn the same light brown roll neck top with the same green and brown gilet in her last three vlogs ... also, in Ali’s vlog last week she sat in ‘her’ chair in the study facing the wall with her back to the camera the whole time which is very unlike Lydia, so it’s possible that all the footage in her vlogs where we can see her face clearly was actually filmed weeks ago and her ‘team’ are just splicing in small sections of the renovation progress with her talking behind the camera during the editing process to keep up with whatever illusion she’s trying to maintain at the moment - just as she did when she filmed the majority of Vlogmas in November last year.

I'm with you on the "teef" situation.🦷🦷🦷 There is definitely a snaggle tooth missing ie. that has been repaired - and her teeth seem "whiter" and straighter. And she HAS been wearing the same outfit in the last few vlogs !
OMG, she is dishonest about everything - I question anything and everything she says and does !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Im surprised she hasnt had one of those wooden boxes made where you put your bins in.

Reactions: 19
I am in total agreement about the teeth and the work on the house. I think the teeth were photoshopped in that picture, I remember thinking this at the time she suddenly put that photo up. It was like she had suddenly had her teeth done overnight.
Teeth in the latest vlog look nothing like the super even teeth in the photo.
And the work on the house seems to be taking quite some time, I think she is dragging this content out for whatever reason.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just had a nosey on Lydiots insta and her grid post likes since hairgate are well down. More than halved. I couldn’t care less about her teeth or house but I am happy to see that she is feeling some impact after being outed as a mean bully.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.