Lydia Millen #7 Serial beggar no brand wants.If it’s gifted; I’ll shift it; An #ad, do I care?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those photos are so scary! I’m turning 25 tomorrow (eep!!) and a lot of my friends have started talking about getting preventative botox and many already have lip fillers...I’ve got good Asian genes and a hardcore SPF addiction so I’m going to chill for now but seeing Lydia’s face makes me quite certain I’ll just let my face do its thing! Frankly I think women with some smile lines and wrinkles look so charming and beautiful.

I have nothing against cosmetic surgery but I think there’s something to be said about all these influencers who’ve let it go so far they probably don’t even remember what their faces used to look like! How horrifying to go back through old photos and realise even those were Facetuned...
Do what you want hun, it's your body. But I think 20s is too young to start Botox. There are millions of people who have Botox and filler and no one would ever know because it's done right and looks natural. What we see in media are the botched cases, the ones who take it too far, and have a filler mustache, etc. The doctor should not paralyze the forehead completely - some movement keeps the natural look but doesn't allow you to make deep wrinkles. It's in your 40s, 50s etc. where it can make you look a lot smoother and eliminate the frown lines. If you stop, you will not have aged in terms of more wrinkling during the time you had Botox. That's not possible since you haven't been creating the movement that will form new wrinkles. But the skin layer and underlying collagen continues to age even with Botox. Great skin care and no sun exposure - that's what a 20-somethings could best focus on. There are some industries where women are judged for looking too 'old'. I work in one of them. It's terrible; nevertheless a reality. So I understand the pressures. Just my opinion. Again, do what you feel comfortable with and find a great practitioner if you decide to explore.

Reactions: 21
EE6F844A-155C-4C91-9086-71BE3C67E5DA.jpeg

956D88A0-8937-4721-83A2-2C00CE570FE2.jpeg

Am I missing something??? I watched the entire vlog (to then come on TL and read the comments) and didn’t crack a smile, not once; I didn’t even show my teeth.

Speaking of teeth, I did a quick YouTube search for spotlight whitening strips and found a video called “Spotlight Teeth Whitening Strips HONEST AF NO BULLSH*T REVIEW![Laura’s Views]”. The overall consensus is to save your money and go for something cheaper like crest whitening strips. I think it’s safe to say Lydia did it for the freebies.

1FFC8517-ADEC-4DE7-8430-7DDBB87853D9.jpeg

15C129F0-4790-4CFE-A39A-CF716905A47D.jpeg

And what’s up with the awful clickbait? “MOST PEOPE DON’T PUT THIS STUFF ON THE INTERNET”
Simply because you were wearing a cagoule in the rain (like a normal person would) and you thought you looked like “CONDOMS.” sooo funny 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Some one who looks bad from injections or whatever is tamara! And like lidl the only part of her face that needs real surgery is her nose! Bumpy, lumpy droopy lips look so bad.

Reactions: 8
She loves her designer labels and car😂

Is she selling the dressing gown coat or still desperately calling out to dior! Please a dior advent calendar. Please a dior present for my anniversary, a present for being me!

The pic isn’t even good. The coat is lopsided and it looks like she has a tail.
Yes to All of This..... also........when did she have a Golf Ball implanted in her chin??? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This isn’t a very lux way of speaking.. “two what we would like to donate...”

This wouldn't by chance have anything to do with tattle saying how little you give to charity? Keep your cat pissed-on freebie mattresses Millen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Those home insta questions..lol. So she is going to now put books in the loo. Sorry but yuck and not very lux! Also love how she says she has 5 bedrooms..umm no you don't Millen because you butchered 2 of them and made them into dressing caves. She just wants people to think she has a house bigger than she actually has and yes there were a few begs in that Q & A

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is what pops into my head when I see her face now...

Aphex Twin

Also - probably not going to the doctor as there's absolutely nothing wrong with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I could not be more proud of....”

it’s a couch, what am I missing, did she make it by hand?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
1. Hang mirror higher.
2. Stop begging.
3. Your 'trendy buzz word' obsession is not cool. Quit saying 'hot mess'.
Just when you think her taste couldn't possibly get any worse... when you sit on that college dorm looking sofa you're going to hit your head on the mirror. "Sitting area", what does that even mean? She makes it sound like she runs a Dr's office and she has clients coming in and out all day waiting on appointments. I hate how everything is black/white now. It's like she knows if she sticks to 2-3 colors she can't duck up because she doesn't know how to mix tones.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.