Lydia Millen #7 Serial beggar no brand wants.If it’s gifted; I’ll shift it; An #ad, do I care?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, am I the only one who did not know Carrie was just a nickname???? I feel like I have lived under a rock!!

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Ladies there’s a really good documentary on Youtube by DW documentaries it’s called
‘LUXURY: Behind the mirror of high end fashion.’
You’re all going to be amazed at the behind the scenes of how these so called luxury products are made. Lydia and her fellow ‘inspirers’ lol I mean losers lol could do with watching this! Maybe they can educate themselves and their followers about the truth behind this so called luxury fashion.

Desperate much? You both wanna prove you’re solid after that embarrassing video? Whispering sweet nothings? You’re having a laugh! More like whispering tit all over my ear that’s why I look like a walking talking zombie. Ali, get a grip. Clearly they’re both so affected by people finally seeing through their bullshit.
[/QUOTE]

Watching it Now.......OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
I find it interesting that Carrie really wanted to visit Glendalough again (and still wanted to go despite the weather) she also said she wants to climb Everest,
It makes me see her in a different light.

What I don't get is, if she has interests (and a personality) away from the bunglow why in the name of God does she act like such a door mat/idiot.
In her defense I believe we only see a very small part of Carrie's full narrative. I do believe Carrie to be a more well rounded adult, she knows how to cook, has clear interests, is good at what she does (clearly bc Lydia still manages to book things - even if she got demoted from beauty/luxury to teeth whitening strips salesman), carrie just honestly seems like a good person. But sadly we only get to see a very small window of her personality and to make matters worse, we ONLY see Carrie in context to Lydia. If we were to see her in her everyday life, (not in a moronic friendship she should have out grown years ago) then I'm sure we'd get to see what you're picking up from her, that she has a really cool personality and is only stuck in this situation and is trying to navigate it the best she can.

Reactions: 6
If Carrie was a decent person, then she would call Lydiot out on her crappy behaviour, just like any of our best friends would do, but she doesn't and in fact we have seen proof in some of these vlogs that she is just as crappy and actually encourges lidl's behaviour. Like I said before, Lydiot might have always been a crappy person but a lot of us have always said how much worse she has gotten since Carrie has been hanging around. This goody 2 shoes act she puts on is just that. Carrie has a weird vibe.

Reactions: 19
If Carrie was a decent person, then she would call Lydiot out on her crappy behaviour, just like any of our best friends would do, but she doesn't and in fact we have seen proof in some of these vlogs that she is just as crappy and actually encourges lidl's behaviour. Like I said before, Lydiot might have always been a crappy person but a lot of us have always said how much worse she has gotten since Carrie has been hanging around. This goody 2 shoes act she puts on is just that. Carrie has a weird vibe.
dont quite agree there. Let's name an example, we all have those life long friends that you met in highschool or even elementary (just when you were young) and decades later you guys are COMPLETELY different, but these friends are so engrained in your life and you guys just get the way eachother thinks and have reels of inside jokes, that you can't help but just GET them (and their fucked-upness , sorry for making up a word) even though you both don't share any values and such anymore? We all have friends like that. Later around College - later twenties, you make the friends you choose, which is vastly different, they are usually more compatible to your personality, growth, and maturity - and so on and so forth.. But your "growing up friends" those you are usually stuck with for life.

Carrie seems to be someone that's engrained in Lydias life, and viceversa, people with that much history can't pick to walk away, it's like yes we're different but we're still family. I don't believe Lydia has become this way because of Carrie, more like inspite of. <3

Reactions: 10
There are lots of friends we end up falling in with because we see them everyday at uni or at work, but at the end of the day I have outgrown people or grown apart from them no matter how many years we’ve spent together. There are things Lydia does that I don’t think I could justify witnessing, like the way she treats people and belongings. I think Carrie needs to get a grip and develop some self-respect! It’s fine for friends to roast each other and have a laugh at one another’s expense if that’s their style of banter, but some of the things she’s said especially to Ali have been downright cruel...at some point surely you have to draw the line and decide that you won’t condone that behaviour?

If I really care about someone and I’m invested in their growth then I would want to address these issues and help them become better people. But as many have said in this thread, Carrie is just an enabler; the perfect counterpart for any narcissist really! She can’t possibly care about her friend very much if she lets her carry on like that. Loving someone means being able to tell them when they’re wrong and helping them improve, not letting people run themselves and their business and their husband into the ground. If friends can’t keep each other accountable then who will? Do we have to dob her in to her mum?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Carrie and Lydiot have only been friends for a few years. Maybe 4 or 5 if that. Carrie dated one of Ali's friends if I'm not mistaken, so has not grown up with Lydiot. So what your saying is that Carrie chose her to more compatible with her own personality, growth & maturity...says it all really.

There are lots of friends we end up falling in with because we see them everyday at uni or at work, but at the end of the day I have outgrown people or grown apart from them no matter how many years we’ve spent together. There are things Lydia does that I don’t think I could justify witnessing, like the way she treats people and belongings. I think Carrie needs to get a grip and develop some self-respect! It’s fine for friends to roast each other and have a laugh at one another’s expense if that’s their style of banter, but some of the things she’s said especially to Ali have been downright cruel...at some point surely you have to draw the line and decide that you won’t condone that behaviour?

If I really care about someone and I’m invested in their growth then I would want to address these issues and help them become better people. But as many have said in this thread, Carrie is just an enabler; the perfect counterpart for any narcissist really! She can’t possibly care about her friend very much if she lets her carry on like that. Loving someone means being able to tell them when they’re wrong and helping them improve, not letting people run themselves and their business and their husband into the ground. If friends can’t keep each other accountable then who will? Do we have to dob her in to her mum?!?!

Thank you Langwidere. My sentiments exactly but couldn't put it as perfectly as you.

Reactions: 9
Dont agree. At all, specially on going as far as to blame carrie for lydias behavior. TBH im not such a groupie as to being able to pinpoint when their friendship started but if you say it was only a few years ago then let's just agree to disagree. I just don't think dragging another human being for their choice of friendship is OK. But alas, let's blame carrie for everything that's wrong with Lydia, and automatically make her a symbiotic expression of the most crazed influencer out there.

Reactions: 1
Love how Lydia says she’s “currently in talks” about doing an interior design course. Most people pick up a prospectus and apply but not our Lidl. No doubt she’s drowning in offers from people begging her to come and teach everything she knows* on their design courses.

*shortest course in history..!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Carrie and Lydiot have only been friends for a few years. Maybe 4 or 5 if that. Carrie dated one of Ali's friends if I'm not mistaken, so has not grown up with Lydiot. So what your saying is that Carrie chose her to more compatible with her own personality, growth & maturity...says it all really.

Thank you Langwidere. My sentiments exactly but couldn't put it as perfectly as you.
I agree with you both @Happyfocker @langwidere !! And it’s EXTREMELY creepy & weird the super fake sweet act scarrie puts on.
Every woman I’ve ever met who acted that way did so to hide a very vile real personality complete with despicable acts committed.

Birds of a feather flock together.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe I'm a judgemental so-and-so but I do judge people by the company they keep. I don't care if they're a childhood friend or someone you met at university if you remain close with someone who is a 'bad' person that says something about you. In the case of Lydia I think she uses people and is cruel to others as well as being greedy and ungrateful. The fact that they're best friends reflects poorly on Carrie.

*I say 'bad' in quotes because obviously we all have different definitions of what that means and what we tolerate from others.

As always I cannot believe we're almost at a new thread! 🤯

Reactions: 15
Dont agree. At all, specially on going as far as to blame carrie for lydias behavior. TBH im not such a groupie as to being able to pinpoint when their friendship started but if you say it was only a few years ago then let's just agree to disagree. I just don't think dragging another human being for their choice of friendship is OK. But alas, let's blame carrie for everything that's wrong with Lydia, and automatically make her a symbiotic expression of the most crazed influencer out there.

I see both points of views.
To paint a clearer picture of why I don't think Carrie is to blame or is as bad, take Ali for example. I think most of us would agree that he seems like a good guy, and i even believe someone who knew them in their personal life commented on the threads that Ali has great friends and is a good guy but no one really liked Lydia all that much.
So then why is he with Lydia despite the way she talks to him. Why hasn't he put his foot down or told her about herself?
I also feel the same with Carrie. left alone I think she's a smart individual and is more put together than she appears, when with Lydia

Reactions: 11
In my last comment I hadn't yet seen the Q&A on her home accoun tand have now learnt Lydia wants houses in different corners of England. One hurdle I see for this dream is that owning multiple houses requires capital. 💸 Unfortunately Foxtons and Knight Frank haven't started gifting houses to influencers.

Edited to add! The way Lydia talks about books is insane. She doesn't read any of them, buys them for how they look and has the gall to say they say a lot about who you are and what you like...I guess she is right as hers say Lydia is shallow and brand-name obsessed and her longest read of the year is Neptune's catalogue. (Neptune does make lovely catalogues...)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I see both points of views.
To paint a clearer picture of why I don't think Carrie is to blame or is as bad, take Ali for example. I think most of us would agree that he seems like a good guy, and i even believe someone who knew them in their personal life commented on the threads that Ali has great friends and is a good guy but no one really liked Lydia all that much.
So then why is he with Lydia despite the way she talks to him. Why hasn't he put his foot down or told her about herself?
I also feel the same with Carrie. left alone I think she's a smart individual and is more put together than she appears, when with Lydia
Personnally I don't give Ali a pass either. I guess the difference is that Ali generally steers well clear of anything crappy lidl puts online. Funny enough doesn't stick up for her either. But when it comes to Lydiot doing anything crappy here is cawee joining in and giggling like a 5 year old. That alone does not strike me as a well rounded individual. Have we also forgotten how Cawee also found it funny when Lidl mocked the foriegn cab driver by mimicking his accent or when the free hotel didnt have any decent gluten free food. Cawee also piped up then aswell. I have yet to see Ali be like that.

Edit: Actally he did accuse someone of stealing his bag when HE left it in the cab and also stealth accusing the neighbour of the cats death. Im guessing she is rubbing off on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
In her defense I believe we only see a very small part of Carrie's full narrative. I do believe Carrie to be a more well rounded adult, she knows how to cook, has clear interests, is good at what she does (clearly bc Lydia still manages to book things - even if she got demoted from beauty/luxury to teeth whitening strips salesman), carrie just honestly seems like a good person. But sadly we only get to see a very small window of her personality and to make matters worse, we ONLY see Carrie in context to Lydia. If we were to see her in her everyday life, (not in a moronic friendship she should have out grown years ago) then I'm sure we'd get to see what you're picking up from her, that she has a really cool personality and is only stuck in this situation and is trying to navigate it the best she can.
Agree. I really like Carrie too. She seems decent.

Reactions: 2

Not everyone is that strong. I think that Carrie is fond of Lidl and genuinely enjoys her company. Or just really, really hates job hunting more that the average person...

Reactions: 6
In my last comment I hadn't yet seen the Q&A on her home accoun tand have now learnt Lydia wants houses in different corners of England. One hurdle I see for this dream is that owning multiple houses requires capital. [emoji389] Unfortunately Foxtons and Knight Frank haven't started gifting houses to influencers.

Edited to add! The way Lydia talks about books is insane. She doesn't read any of them, buys them for how they look and has the gall to say they say a lot about who you are and what you like...I guess she is right as hers say Lydia is shallow and brand-name obsessed and her longest read of the year is Neptune's catalogue. (Neptune does make lovely catalogues...)
“The way Lydia talks about books is insane. She doesn't read any of them, buys them for how they look and has the gall to say they say a lot about who you are and what you like”...

Lol yep she paints them all one colour so they look the same on the outside and are as good as blank inside as to her what’s written inside is nothing cause she’ll never read them and doesn’t want to. What’s inside doesn’t matter to her. It has no importance.
Think that pretty much sums up old lidl lmao [emoji23]

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.