Lydia Millen #7 Serial beggar no brand wants.If it’s gifted; I’ll shift it; An #ad, do I care?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her latest vlog. I know, I think I deserve a round of applause👏👏👏. She pisses me off with the "I like to style my house this way" or "I haven't yet styled this room up yet ". WTAF, can you imagine if you'd got friends and family coming round and you had to keep apologising that you hadn't "styled" the lounge up yet🙄. Pretentious twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
have I got it wrong 😂😂 Lydia kept saying she was coming over with her partner and on Ali’s stories he showed a woman beside cawiee in one of the stories.

have I added 2 and 2 together and come up 8 🤣
I heard the same, her partner. I wondered at the time if she meant a business partner - if Cawieee is doing something outside of Lydiot. If she is, godspeed girl.

If she has a girlfriend, same good wishes to her. Maybe the new partner will open the poor woman's eyes to how Lydiot treats her and help break the Stockholm Syndrome.

#freeCarrie #youGoGirl

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I heard the same, her partner. I wondered at the time if she meant a business partner - if Cawieee is doing something outside of Lydiot. If she is, godspeed girl.

If she has a girlfriend, same good wishes to her. Maybe the new partner will open the poor woman's eyes to how Lydiot treats her and help break the Stockholm Syndrome.

#freeCarrie #youGoGirl
I honestly think cawiee has a crush on Lydia and Lydia knows it, she treats her like crap.
i would like to think she has a girlfriend (or boyfriend) and the spell has been lifted.

Reactions: 15
How long till Lydia starts begging for the 3000$ speaker that grow just posted? Lydia is going to be raging she didn't get it first!

Because that is the height of classy lux living... a month or twos rent on a music playing speaker.

Reactions: 15
Her office is the biggest joke and her total failing at interiors. An office is a functional room, her office is shared by three people, so she has three quarters of the room devoted to sofas and chairs, and then 3 people share one small desk, that's not even a desk it's a table?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How long till Lydia starts begging for the 3000$ speaker that grow just posted? Lydia is going to be raging she didn't get it first!

Because that is the height of classy lux living... a month or twos rent on a music playing speaker.
She won’t because she has better, built in sound system that makes it possible for her to prance all over the house in her wedding dress! Vic can only do that on her dinning room table!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
have I got it wrong 😂😂 Lydia kept saying she was coming over with her partner and on Ali’s stories he showed a woman beside cawiee in one of the stories.

have I added 2 and 2 together and come up 8 🤣

Ohhhhhhh hot damn, "partner" is definitely diplomatic lingo for girlfriend/boyfriend!!!

Reactions: 8
Anyone else use tapatalk? I can't post pictures. It wants me to pay.. Has Lidl hijacked the app?

Reactions: 5
Anyone else use tapatalk? I can't post pictures. It wants me to pay.. Has Lidl hijacked the app?
I ditched tapatalk when I left GG and it’s much easier to use on safari/your browser!

Ohhhhhhh hot damn, "partner" is definitely diplomatic lingo for girlfriend/boyfriend!!!
I noticed she she said “partner” twice, not boyfriend... which makes sense when cawiee seems so in love with Lydia!
Hopefully she’s upgraded to a better version 😏 because Lydia is one “special” female.

Just skimmed through the vlog so maybe I missed something but doesn't she say the diamonds are lab created and so can be ethically sourced? Of course they can be sourced if they are created in a lab. Hopefully she was talking about real diamonds and lab created diamonds and her comment makes some sense....
I thought it strange she is talking about reupholstering the dressing room stools in ivory. Seems like they will be a mess in no time with fake tan and make up stains.
What frustrates me is you still can't tell which of her lights, etc in this vlog are pr products because she now lists everything pr product or not. I can't believe this system is ok with the regulating agencies as it does not provide the viewer with the information required. It is the same as listing nothing.
She is just trying to avoid declaring what is a ACTUALLY a PR product. I highly doubt that this will pass as an actual disclaimer of advertisements or gifted press products. Lydia needs to be continually reported to force her to actually abide by regulations. She thinks she is being "smart", she is actually being an ass and trying to scam the system, which is her typical method. Perhaps the actual rules are too complex for her? I don't find her to be particularly bright or have any business sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Come off it...how can she not know what bubble and squeak is??? I lived in England for 5 years and learnt early on about it.
That contouring, looks like Halloween makeup. She looks so unhealthy...eat some food ffs.

She is just trying to avoid declaring what is a ACTUALLY a PR product. I highly doubt that this will pass as an actual disclaimer of advertisements or gifted press products. Lydia needs to be continually reported to force her to actually abide by regulations. She thinks she is being "smart", she is actually being an ass and trying to scam the system, which is her typical method. Perhaps the actual rules are too complex for her? I don't find her to be particularly bright or have any business sense.
Thats correct! Lydia is being an ass, and Lydia is trying to scam the whole system. Lydia acts rude and superior because she truly things she is superior and that this behavior she has is posh and shows her value or wealth. She equates rudeness and materialistic items with being wealthy **wealth is a lot more than the dollars in your bank account**. Basically she is being a smart ass by marking everything because one she is lazy and two she is trying to make a joke of the rules that are the structure of her job. She believes she knows better than any silly company making the rules and regulation.
It's why when you read have the comments of when she replies it is done in a complete snarky "i am better than you so eat my tit way and tone" aka ....I believe on the wreath photo it was well its a good thing i live her because i like my door dark.

Reporting Lydia Elise Millen is most likely the only thing we can do to make her actually do her job and do it legally. By continually reporting she is going to be given fine after fine after fine. I am not really sure if it can go past that, but the hope is that eventually she will be tired of paying the fine and actually do her job legally and the right way. The other thing is make it very public and open to brands themselves that sponsoring and supporting Lydia is a bad move that she isn't someone they want to be representing their company. AKA on their instagrams, or twitter, if someone ever ventured to make a video exposing her lies, as well as making these threads very high on the search history by using her full name Lydia Elise Millen.. Basically getting it out loud and public where lydia can not delete comments and try to change the narrative like she does on her own feeds.

Unfortunately I believe Lydia Elise Millen is actually not only dumb, dim, book dumb, etc. but Lydia Elise Millen is also a con-artist, manipulative, unethical, and truly just a bad person. She is so full of herself and has her extra large nose so far up her own ass that to her everyone else is just peasants, they are inferior to her, and even brands should be on their hands and knees begging for her to want to work with them. Reality is the complete opposite. Lydia (all that she is and encompasses) is what makes Lydia Elise Millen unattractive to brands, is what makes her numbers go down, and is what makes her an inferior choice for brands to pick among the influencer sphere.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Look at the snazzy brain on this one! Lydia finally figured out that her dining room is "mid-century modern"!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone noticed if Lydia is still posting missing posters every Wednesday like she said she would? Or since she can’t add an affiliate Lynx is it just not worth a moment of her precious busy wreath planning time?

Reactions: 6
Who has the courage to watch the vlog/flog , more tedious non content about the content of her bloody office, that we have seen 1000 Millen times and that by the time this vlog is finished all the content of that room will have been flogged/changed.
You mean her apparent business model then?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she is actually admitting that she has no work, nada, duck all to do, so can go on a pub crawl, spend Sunday hungover(reason why she loves those banisters in her house!!) and then spend a whole week working out which way round she needs to put the flowers on the wreath so that you can see them from outside and then trying to hang the fringing thing up. Come on ladies that is real hard hard work! (It involves eyes, brain, hands a little muscle)
Yeah. Most people work non-negotiable office hours or multiple jobs PLUS “plan” their Christmas wreaths (which incidentally with less effort end up looking less basic than hers always turn out to be). 🙄🙄🙄

Life tip #1: If you’ve got so much free time to properly “plan” a Christmas wreath then either you run a wreath business, or your life is vapid.

In case you’re still too thick to get it:

Lydia, by your own description, your life atm is vapid.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I always feel like I am going crazy when I read the sycophantic gushing comments on Lydia's videos. I should really not. As per our fellow viewers: She has impeccable taste, 'totally rock on another level',is a model, is 'authentic' with her home design (you say authentic, I say indecisive?), lives in an 'absolute dream house', has 'made it' because she's using high-end makeup for her Halloween look (no, she's been #giftedit), etc etc.

All of them are probably lovely, brilliant humans in their own right yet have been tricked into thinking Lydia is somehow a model of womanhood and good taste. No, she was just on IG and YI at the right time (and had a talented Ali editing her videos) and is now facing the slow, steady decline where her platforms are no longer growing.

On another note, I don't think Lydia's piercings look very nice. She's perhaps overdone it? Similar to the injections...

My final thought from this dull video I've been skipping through is: No walk because Ali is out enjoying the football? Seriously? She can't go alone? Insane. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.