Lydia Millen #7 Serial beggar no brand wants.If it’s gifted; I’ll shift it; An #ad, do I care?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her mouth always look like it’s full of marbles?
Her nose grows about 100 sizes during that putting on "halloween Lydia" makeup.. OH MY GOD! my jaw dropped. it is soooo bad! Holy Cow! The screen shots at that point! Oh my god

"You can spend all of the money in the world on skincare but if its that time of the month and you are going to break out, you are going to break out"

LYDIA You don't spend a single dime on skincare, you stupid manipulating begger!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
In the new video where it’s Sunday morning after the bar crawl and she says ‘I’m having some much needed time at home!’ I just wanted to punch her. All she does is stay at home playing lady of the manor, she has zero work ethic

Reactions: 26
So apparently Lydia deserves a “big present” for cleaning the house while Ali went shopping even though when he came back he ended up doing it. She also literally seems annoyed at him every single time he speaks? And what is with the incessant need to call him babe every single second? She also apparently can’t take a walk without Ali. Weird.

Her nose grows about 100 sizes during that putting on "halloween Lydia" makeup.. OH MY GOD! my jaw dropped. it is soooo bad! Holy Cow! The screen shots at that point! Oh my god

"You can spend all of the money in the world on skincare but if its that time of the month and you are going to break out, you are going to break out"

LYDIA You don't spend a single dime on skincare, you stupid manipulating begger!

It’s funny because she uses so much tit on her face that’s probably the reason she breaks out. You can prevent hormonal acne to an extent, I used to get it quite bad but since changing my routine and actually sticking to it, it’s helped a lot with how sore they are.

Her nose does seem to be getting bigger and I’m wondering whether they longer you have filler it moves or expands?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Does she not realise every time she replaces something or has something redone, it negates the purpose of the earlier videos? Leaving us in an endless loop of ‘ what is the bleeping point? ‘ . A kind of rat on a tread wheel feeling....if she raved about it in the beginning then it should be good enough to last at least 10 years, otherwise her judgement is rubbish. Let’s guess which it is....
Exactly and what about all her minions that buy the stuff she previously bought and raved about and then only to turn around a few weeks/months later say she doesnt like it or its not her style. They must feel duped.

Reactions: 15
I haven’t finished the vlog (I’m only at Halloween) but how did i not know cawiee is a lesbian?** am I wrong?

her skin is looking tragic. Like her channel

** just to cover myself (in case someone from another forum wants to come on for a fight 🤣🤣) this is not a judgement. Just an observation.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So apparently Lydia deserves a “big present” for cleaning the house while Ali went shopping even though when he came back he ended up doing it. She also literally seems annoyed at him every single time he speaks? And what is with the incessant need to call him babe every single second? She also apparently can’t take a walk without Ali. Weird.

It’s funny because she uses so much tit on her face that’s probably the reason she breaks out. You can prevent hormonal acne to an extent, I used to get it quite bad but since changing my routine and actually sticking to it, it’s helped a lot with how sore they are.

Her nose does seem to be getting bigger and I’m wondering whether they longer you have filler it moves or expands?
She calls him babe because her new BFF Victoria calls her husband babe and yes filler does migrate to other areas of your face and it lasts a lot longer than the manufacturers say. Someone posted an interesting video of a doctor talking about it and they showed MRIs to prove that it was there far longer than people are being told. If you have some kind of hang up or dismorphia and you always thinking that your old nose is coming back and so you keep getting filler even though you don't need it.

I haven’t finished the vlog (I’m only at Halloween) but how did i not know cawiee is a lesbian?** am I wrong?

her skin is looking tragic. Like her channel.

** just to cover myself (in case someone from another forum wants to come on for a fight 🤣🤣) this is not a judgement. Just an observation.
WTF! Please explain. Did she confirm that about cawieeeeee!!! Kind of explains a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WTF! Please explain. Did she confirm that about cawieeeeee!!! Kind of explains a lot.
have I got it wrong 😂😂 Lydia kept saying she was coming over with her partner and on Ali’s stories he showed a woman beside cawiee in one of the stories.

have I added 2 and 2 together and come up 8 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just skimmed through the vlog so maybe I missed something but doesn't she say the diamonds are lab created and so can be ethically sourced? Of course they can be sourced if they are created in a lab. Hopefully she was talking about real diamonds and lab created diamonds and her comment makes some sense....
I thought it strange she is talking about reupholstering the dressing room stools in ivory. Seems like they will be a mess in no time with fake tan and make up stains.
What frustrates me is you still can't tell which of her lights, etc in this vlog are pr products because she now lists everything pr product or not. I can't believe this system is ok with the regulating agencies as it does not provide the viewer with the information required. It is the same as listing nothing.

Reactions: 15
I've never commented on the Lydia threads but I couldn't help myself watching this vlog. I'm just up to the part were she's cleaning out that cupboard and have paused it just so I can comment... I can't believe how awful she come across in this part of the video! Like it that cupboard where she stores all the PR shite... half the stuff she didn't even know what it was, had duplicates and turned her nose up at some things. She had 4 Aerin perfumes sat on that table - that's about £400 - £800 (dependent on ml) alone! I don't with for anybody to fail but I hope all these companies see this and stop sending her stuff. She's the least deserving, most ungrateful cretin ever... she's almost as awful as Mrs Grinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder if its mostly due to not cleaning her make up brushes or having grubby hands, and the frequency she touches her face, also her poor diet lacking in vitamins and minerals certainly won’t help.

Reactions: 16
I really don’t know why anyone would take skincare advice from her..
and I don’t know how someone who is constantly at home, is always so glad to have a day at home like it’s a rarity

Reactions: 21
I wonder if its mostly due to not cleaning her make up brushes or having grubby hands, and the frequency she touches her face, also her poor diet lacking in vitamins and minerals certainly won’t help.

Yes and her addiction to fake tan aswell. I've battled acne myself and know how hard it can be.
Less will always be more when it comes to your skin and skincare routine.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The cooking the bubble and squeek, is it just me or was she coming across a bit patronising towards Carrie? Carrie already explained what it was and she still goes and asks can I put this or that veg in and asking what do I do, seriously?? Come on!!! Stop pretending to be dim. Also that contouring? holy shiiiiit it's just a brown thick line, has she never heard of BLENDING???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OH MY GOSH!
At 7:06: Lydia straight up says to the camera "and if restoration hardware does come to the UK and they don't hit me up, I will be very vey very upset"

What A Friggin Begger! Why would they hit you up? You really think about care about little Old Lydia from Not-Buckinghamshire?

Is there a limit to the entitlement that Lydia actually feels?
Why is she obsessing over restoration hardware? What a weirdo. I can’t even watch her boring 40 minute flogs. It’s the same thing every single time. No creativity!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, why the mad dash to clean? They have cleaners to come in don't they? She always says cleaners and not cleaner, so I'm presuming more than one.

Reactions: 8
Yes and her addiction to fake tan aswell. I've battled acne myself and know how hard it can be.
Less will always be more when it comes to your skin and skincare routine.

Oh definitely. I can’t see her cleaning her makeup brushes often and with the amount of muck she puts on her face, she needs to. I also don’t understand why she doesn’t just let her skin breathe when she’s breaking out instead of wearing makeup around the bloody house just to sit around doing sweet f all.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.