Lydia Millen #61 It's Range Rovers and Birkins for me, and donated carpets for mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never worried about my ‘sanitiser being presentable’. Who would I be presenting it to? I’ve always thought of it as being more of a functional item! Any one else? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve never worried about my ‘sanitiser being presentable’. Who would I be presenting it to? I’ve always thought of it as being more of a functional item! Any one else? 🤣🤣
He wanted to write « instagramable »

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This trend of getting dressed in front of the entire internet needs to stop. Idk how it started, but no one needs to be subjected to seeing someone literally put on stockings, button up a shirt, and exposing oneself in their undergarments. If they want to show the whole outfit, go right ahead, but what's the point of getting dressed in front of the camera.... like WHY????
All racing to the Million mark.
Apparently 'Manifesting' this goal means parading on IG in your skimpy underwear.
Glad to see those University degrees are being put to good use. 👏👏
Just waiting on Josie to join the Bras & Knickers Brigade ... 🤭 She's been unsuccessfully manifesting the 500k mark since the beginning of 2020.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did Ali really just vlog Porter doing a tit. What is it with them both doing the most lazy and bottom of the barrel content? No class.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but why the duck is Ali standing there knowing Porter needs a poo and then watching him poo on a pad when there is a big giant door in that room. Take him outside you lazy duck. Are these Zoom training sessions and all Lydia's reading not teaching them anything. They will never house train that puppy is they carry on like this.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh my god... just started Ali's flog but the puppy pad was sodden! No wonder the wee thing didn't want to use it!! If he knew he needed to go then why didn't he open the door?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Josie has two little dogs and they seem to run along with Josie when she walks, but if Josie was out running I don't think they would keep up. I don't know if Lydiots dog will be as big as Josies, don't know if it is the same type but I couldn't see those teeny legs being able to keep up and/or if the tiny dog is off the lead and goes into long grass, can they find him. He just doesn't seem the type of dog you take jogging. I don't think Josie jogs for exercise. But I could be wrong. I don't Josie a lot since she started destroying her house.

I got the impression from what she wrote that she was talking about a vlog about how she acquired her brown Birkin, I think she considers what she showed us just an unboxing, different to how she purchased it. I dont think she has acquired another Hermes bag, has she??
She mentioned about another bag being delivered by Hermes to her home and this was in one of the recent videos.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god... just started Ali's flog but the puppy pad was sodden! No wonder the wee thing didn't want to use it!! If he knew he needed to go then why didn't he open the door?
I commented about the same thing in Lidl’s vlog. It’s awful that they leave the dirty pads there for that poor
Puppy to reuse. I can’t work out if they are too stupid to realise or just too lazy!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I commented about the same thing in Lidl’s vlog. It’s awful that they leave the dirty pads there for that poor
Puppy to reuse. I can’t work out if they are too stupid to realise or just too lazy!
Both, they are stupid and lazy. Nice to see that bell is working well for them. I do wonder why people get puppys and are then too lazy to take them outside to toilet.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok well that was THE most boring vlog I have ever watched ... 20 mins of nothingness.

Dog: Sodden puppypad and wants to poo in the Kitchen... open the door and teach him to go outside you dumbfucks!

The Haul was shite .. gifted Tods jacket (no spending I see as usual)/ Velvet jacket and bow tie alla Lord of the Manor .. to do what may I ask? To sit in your bleeping study trying to be James Bond? BUT the highlight was the Mr Gordon top ...FMSL ... is that just incase you forget your name babes?

He definitely reads here as he is now wanting to get bigger and put back on his muscle blah blah blah Just an excuse to buy more bleeping useless equipment ... consume consume consume ..... I reckon if you ditch the witch you would put it right back on in an instant by eating correctly. She sucks the life out of you and it has shown so stop using Lynx as the excuse.

Bee keeping / Netflix series blah blah blah ... snooze.

Was just pathetic all in all. I could do better with my Iphone and I have a really boring life lol :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thick as a bleeping brick the pair of them. 'he zips about when he needs a poo' then leaves him to poo on the pad TAKE HIM OUTSIDE YOU DUMBFUCK! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It gets better guys.

"I think we're going to sit down and watch Pride and Predijuce"

I'm losing brain cells as I'm watching this. He got the d and the j the wrong way round. I can't 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Im absolutely disgusted!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Mmkay Lydia. Looking at yourself adoringly while talking about him like an accessory... and doggy looks like he couldn’t care less and can’t wait to get away from you. 🤔

View attachment 417000View attachment 417001
If she really had been dreaming about him for years, she would've spent time researching reputable and ethical breeders over a year ago, and subsequently put her name on a waiting list and waited patiently for him, rather than scooping up the first one available to achieve a 6 week turnaround.

Has Veruca ever waited patiently for anything in her life?

e9f6147cf1a7c404dc3e9331d336bc76.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ!! I watched just the beginning of Ali's vlog and he shows Porter doing a poo in the house on a soiled pad. How absolutely disgusting! Does he think viewers want to see that??

And previously in her vlog, them sitting in the living room with Porter fenced in with a massively soiled pee pad. These two are so crass and crude. Yet want to portray they're classy and have taste. That will never ever happen. You don't see any peers of hers showing that with their dogs. A soiled, dirty pad.

No manners, no etiquette, no class and plain moronic. They're both gross and lazy twats - truly meant for each other.

I hope he eventually poos in their bed.

And her new IG reel, I see she took our advice and shut her gaping mouth and learned not to hop around like a clumsy fool.

However, sorry, Lydiot, Frow is still streets ahead of you. You're an amateur, she's a professional. The end.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
By the looks of it, Lyds was not successful in begging for that old school wooden gym equipment that Josie and Charlie have. Ali seems to have ordered everything himself.

I was amused by the fact that they have a frame with blank paper behind the boxing bag. Maybe Ali had turned it around as it either had a photo of their wedding or Tattle’s logo :m

A985A1DE-6DE2-43BD-ABC9-B9CD56D2C517.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 416669

Lydia don't act like you're some hero for larger women. "Curve" is fatphobic bullshit. Just simply extending the size range is far more inclusive. You had no say in that too because you didn't design tit
She is seriously the worst at creating hype (Not that anyone would be hyped for a KM edit). Why post the launch on IG instead of showing all the pieces and some fun behind the scenes in a proper launch video the Monday before? Try and make people excited for this, make them wait a day or two before the launch but no... it will be on IG and in the middle of a stupid vlog no one cares about. How is she even relevant anymore?! How? How is Carrie not advising her better?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.